Thread: Forum complaints

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Whoa! Sorry to fire up the trolling motor.

I miss the King of Sluts the most.

Nibu is a character, but he is okay. I met him at a restaurant in BA in Nov / Dec. 2002. Some of us had a bite to eat before going clubbing. IIRC, he was always looking for the cheapest sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders  [View Original Post]
    All the forum's A-team (Exon, Sidney, Dickhead, Judd, Badboy, King of Sluts, Nibu Raphael, Saint, etc) have been in self-imposed exile....
    I can't speak for the others, but if Nibu Raphael is your idea of an "A-team" poster, I shudder to think of what the B or C teams are like. NR is a babbling idiot that Jackson had to banish to his own threads on ISG years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Captain Dave has a more interesting Argentina forum than this one that can be found at argentinapublic. Com and that Dickhead is the moderator.
    Apparently you heard wrong. No such web address exists.

GH-

Scroll down and look at post 39. All the forum's A-team (Exon, Sidney, Dickhead, Judd, Badboy, King of Sluts, Nibu Raphael, Saint, etc) have been in self-imposed exile as a result of either Jackson's heavy-handed Gestapo tactics (which he employs simply for his own amusement) or his allowing a few fat washed up chicas intent on ripping off uninformed newcomers to dominate the forum's discourse. I heard that Captain Dave has a more interesting Argentina forum than this one that can be found at argentinapublic. Com and that Dickhead is the moderator.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rock Harders For This Post:

Where did everybody go?

I have been away from the board for about a year. Over the past week there have been very few reports.

Is this board just dead now? Not even many posts in the never ending political thread.

Cool Damn Boob, You Know I Love You!

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    You do a thankless job and likely lose money and time. Thank you sincerely. We may not always agree, but usually we can agree to disagree.

TL. You know that I was fond of you and always encouraged you and will do so again in the future. It is based on the former affection that I have been aggressive and maybe too much so. We have known each other for a number of years. I truly hope that you can conquer your demons and get your shit together. I have lost friends over the years to substance abuse and there are times I cry for their memories and the horror in which they died. Talk is cheap and the hot air may feel good on a cold winter's night.

TL do the best you can do and that is all anyone could ask. I am sorry if I have ever embarrassed you. I am lost and don't know how else to communicate. So I pump hot air into this forum upon occasion.

Sincerely,

BOOB aka Bob.

As was said above, ego is a human cancer and it is my turn to admit to my own faults. Sorry guys
    But why so hard on poor, LiittleTL?

I have made a few mistakes in my life and on this forum without a doubt!

I have NOT taken any illegal substances in 7 fucking months my dear old friend!

It makes me look bad and it cost me money when you accuse me of being a drunken addict and a shill!

I am who I am and I write like I think and speak!

I am a fucking FREE TEXAN!

Vain, obnoxious, loud and clear!

I do apologize for being TL!

You either love me or hate me.

Chicas love me and guys hate me!

Not TRUE!

I have met some of the best guys in my life on this forum and you are one of them BOOB!

I would say only one out of a 1000 has been a dick!

I am alone in BA and this helps me live a little longer!

My days are numbered!

What do you call a 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the sea?

A good start!

Seriously Bob, I was disappointed that you did not call me or meet with me during your last visit.

An doctor is a neccesary evil but a real friend is impossiible to buy and hard to find.

But easy to keep!

Regards,

TL.

PS- I forgot to put on my resume` that I was an ALTAR BOY!

HS BATMAN! When the fucking queer priest pulled up his skirt I turned the other cheek!

Just like that big NOVEL teaches you!

Man, it is the biggest business in the world!

No taxes!

Think about this :

Where in the world are DEATHS counted but NOT births?

Mongers-

I nominate changing the name of the forum to "Jackson's Facebook". Credit to Miami Bob for coming up with this suggestion.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

I must agree to disagree!

And he fought as the conscience of this board, I am more than disappointed with the Administration's decisions in this area. I acknowledge the administration's right to do ever it wishes, but this is not necessary and is a loss to the community. You may the power to ban the TOYMANN, think about what are your real motives?

The toymann likely is one of the top mongers on this board and he gave more than he received. Look at his reviews. The quality of his recommendations. The only other participants with this type of quality at a reasonable are also gone: dickhead and the one and only exxom123. They are both gone-left in disgust and in protest of what they perceived as abuse of power and use of power for personal whim. Yes, as the admin, one has dictatorial powers: there have been good kings and bad abusive kings.

There was once the king of recoleta-who held court at la charcarita-or whatever the name of the tourist steakhouse next to newport was in 1982 or 3. He was wise in the ways of the gatitas AND offered cousel and reviews filled with sarcasm and with, he offended both men and women, but did it with style. He did not make everyone happy and some complained with not irrational reason. This was this king's style- WHERE IS THIS KING, where has he gone?

The toymann's style and with are similar to that former king's own style. That king has changed. The toymann must go. A drunken addict rants wasting hundreds of words and violates more rules than one can count. Is this out of control addict is censored-NO Is this pimp threatened with banning-no only the toymann must go. Oh mighty king of the mongers, where have you gone-to ban your brother to protect the voice of a shrill nasty working girl?
    Drunken Addict, you have never seen me drunk or addicted; EVER! Nor am I a shrill!

I entertain to avoid politics!

Jax has only seen me drunk one time in 6 years!

Now please get off of my cloud dude!

Semper FI.

TL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

JACKSON-despite all the teasing and bull shit, Thanks for providing this forum

You do a thankless job and likely lose money and time. Thank you sincerely. We may not always agree, but usually we can agree to disagree.

TL.you know that I was fond of you and always encouraged you and will do so again in the future. It is based on the former affection that I have been aggressive and maybe too much so. We have known each other for a number of years. I truly hope that you can conquer your demons and get your shit together. I have lost friends over the years to substance abuse and there are times I cry for their memories and the horror in which they died. Talk is cheap and the hot air may feel good on a cold winter's night.

TL do the best you can do and that is all anyone could ask. I am sorry if I have ever embarrassed you. I am lost and don't know how else to communicate. So I pump hot air into this forum upon occasion.

Sincerely,

BOOB aka Bob.

As was said above, ego is a human cancer and it is my turn to admit to my own faults. Sorry guys

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

I Would Like to Meet Him!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    The "drunken addict" in question doesn't violate the forum's rules, doesn't actually insult anyone, and most importantly he doesn't cause ME Any problems.

Get it?

Anyway, given your prespective on this subject, perhaps it's time for you to consider wether you might be happier participating in another website.

Thanks,

Jackson
    I would like to meet the "Drunken Addict," he sounds like he would be a blast to party with!

TL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Not directed at the admistration

And sometimes, you wonder why the Palestine question cannot be resolve. Ego, arrogance, the cancer of humani nature!

Administrator

Venues: 398
    A drunken addict rants wasting hundreds of words and violates more rules than one can count. Is this out of control addict is censored-NO Is this pimp threatened with banning-no only the toymann must go
    The "drunken addict" in question doesn't violate the forum's rules, doesn't actually insult anyone, and most importantly he doesn't cause ME any problems.

Get it?

Anyway, given your prespective on this subject, perhaps it's time for you to consider wether you might be happier participating in another website.

Thanks,

Jackson

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    How convenient El Jeffe that you delete my post under YOUR're rules and "zero tolerance"! I suggest you ressurerect my last post for the membership to see and create a poll that will decide if my posts are personal attacks. I will be happy to "live' by the group's decision in the end. I challenge you to take up my challenge. I find it totally "self-serving" that you delete my posts under you're interpretation that I am being confrontational. As badboy says."I am calling bullshit"! Come on dude. Time to MAN UP! Can you handle the truth. LOL. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. Based on your last deletion and comment it appears that the Toymann's days are numbered. LOL
    Good riddance.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

The Toymann will be missed as he added much positive mongering information

And he fought as the conscience of this board, I am more than disappointed with the Administration's decisions in this area. I acknowledge the administration's right to do ever it wishes, but this is not necessary and is a loss to the community. You may the power to ban the TOYMANN, think about what are your real motives?

The toymann likely is one of the top mongers on this board and he gave more than he received. Look at his reviews. The quality of his recommendations. The only other participants with this type of quality at a reasonable are also gone: dickhead and the one and only exxom123. They are both gone-left in disgust and in protest of what they perceived as abuse of power and use of power for personal whim. Yes, as the admin, one has dictatorial powers: there have been good kings and bad abusive kings.

There was once the king of recoleta-who held court at la charcarita-or whatever the name of the tourist steakhouse next to newport was in 1982 or 3. He was wise in the ways of the gatitas AND offered cousel and reviews filled with sarcasm and with, he offended both men and women, but did it with style. He did not make everyone happy and some complained with not irrational reason. This was this king's style- WHERE IS THIS KING, where has he gone?

The toymann's style and with are similar to that former king's own style. That king has changed. The toymann must go. A drunken addict rants wasting hundreds of words and violates more rules than one can count. Is this out of control addict is censored-NO Is this pimp threatened with banning-no only the toymann must go. Oh mighty king of the mongers, where have you gone-to ban your brother to protect the voice of a shrill nasty working girl?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Thumbs down Ok El Jeffe. Enough is enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments Directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
    How convenient El Jeffe that you delete my post under YOUR're rules and "zero tolerance"! I suggest you ressurerect my last post for the membership to see and create a poll that will decide if my posts are personal attacks. I will be happy to "live' by the group's decision in the end. I challenge you to take up my challenge. I find it totally "self-serving" that you delete my posts under you're interpretation that I am being confrontational. As badboy says."I am calling bullshit"! Come on dude. Time to MAN UP! Can you handle the truth. LOL. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

ps. based on your last deletion and comment it appears that the Toymann's days are numbered.LOL

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Posting Limitations