Thread: Forum complaints

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Well Its been awhile, and I just came to see what was going on here. And I see that my post made a few waves here [Deleted by Admin].

I guess I might have read canel's post wrong. But I got the feeling that the only way to get a girl for the american is to come to argentina.

So I apollogize to all you [Deleted by Admin] that took it to the wrong way.

But I will be in ba on the 25th if you wish to talk to me in person, drop me a line.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Chanel's pictures

Quote Originally Posted by QuakHunter
    He is right about this point; Chanel should show us naked pictures of herself. Pronto.

Chanel, I'll let you see me naked for a fee.
    She has posted where her pictures can be found. They look pretty nice I might add, love those big breasts. I just might have to splurge and play with them in two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaman
    This is something strange I read on a lot of forums. What does a post count mean? The count itself says f*ck all, it is always about the content of the posts.

Just my 2 centavos.
    Plus, while I love the website, I'm not likely to advertise my patronage on a t-shirt. Perhaps it's just me, but somehow I don't think some of my more narrow-minded parishioners would understand.;-)

Here is an idea, when we hit 100 posts can we get a free Senior Member 100 Post t-Shirt?

Member, Post, 100; I'm sure we can come up with a good slogan.
    This is something strange I read on a lot of forums. What does a post count mean? The count itself says f*ck all, it is always about the content of the posts.

Just my 2 centavos.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    No, she doesn't need to post photos of herself in the nude.

Why do some of you insist upon challenging every chica who has the temerity to post on this forum?

Is there some sexual thrill that guys get by badgering the chicas?

Can't you just let a chica post her availability and let it go at that?

Thanks,

Jackson
    Jackson, if you read all of my posts on this subject you will see that my opinion is that Meforo 2000 is an idiot and his attacks were 1) not smart, 2) not tasteful and 3) showing he is full of crap.

If Chanel took my feeble attempt at humor asking for nude pics in any way negative, I apologize to her and her only.

I believe my feelings on this subject are in line with the multitude of people posting who think Meforo 2000 is a fool.

I don't feel I was Badgering any chica and stand on my previous posts as an esteemed Senior Member showing I have been a Gentleman.

Except for the guy who got spit and pissed on a couple of weeks back; I was kind of drunk that night and he deserved it.

Here is an idea, when we hit 100 posts can we get a free Senior Member 100 Post t-Shirt?

Member, Post, 100; I'm sure we can come up with a good slogan.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanel
    I'm new in the forum, but I've already read several reports and I keep getting the feeling that the chicas are being heavily critised. I'm not saying the forum members may not have had reasons for complaining, but I was surprised to find so many reports critisizing the chicas and so few recommending visiting them.

I think foreigners have great opportunities of meeting chicas in Argentina, which they lack in their own countries (in terms of legality and price, just to name two important issues) and it is wildly known that Argentine girls are some of the most beautiful in the world. So, I just don't understand.

This is one of the (if not the only) forum where issues can be discussed in a civilised way and diversity of opinion is accepted, so I hope nobody will feel offended by this report.
    She's right, and I think that some of you need to reflect upon your behavior.

Here's a good standard: Please don't post any question to a chica that you wouldn't ask her in a crowded room with everyone listening.

Get it?

If you want to know a chica's rates, or her services, or if she will suck your toes while you play the violin, or whatever it is that you want, then just send her a PM.

Get it?

After you've had a session with her, then you should post your opinions of that session. Until then, there's no need to voice pointlessly speculative criticisms of a chica you haven't even spent time with.

Get it?

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson

Why do some of you insist upon challenging every chica who has the temerity to post on this forum?

Thanks,

Jackson
    Thank you very much Jackson. Well said, and I have been biting my tongue til it is bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Meforu 2000
    Hey Chanel.

Let me say that argentine women arent the most beautifull women in the world, the United States has the most beautifull in women in the world, and they come from all walks of the world, you can get the service here too. I live in Washington D. C, and if you like to go on craigslist in erotic you will see the type of women you can get here. I still have to find that kind of women here in BA.

Meforu 2000
    Meforu, you must be here trying to piss people off. I know for a fact you are full off shit. Unfortunately I live in northern VA and I would not touch a DC woman with a ten foot pole. Now I know their might be a few gems in DC but they are not from DC. Your a Idiot. If you are in the DC area go to NOVA and hit up the Claredon area, that is where the best free lovin and beautiful women from the area is at. However, for the most part American woman are HOGS especially with their great family values. GO FXXK off man.

Argentina has some of the greatest women and if you are looking in the clubs then you get what you get, but don't you realize they are everywhere. Man you are on the wrong boat and I pitty you.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    He is right about this point; Chanel should show us naked pictures of herself. Pronto.

Thanks,

Jackson

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Don't Get Me Started.

Hey Chanel.

Let me say that agentine women arent the most beautifull women in the world, the United States has the most beautifull in women in the world, and they come from all walks of the world, you can get the service here too. I live in Washington D. C, and if you like to go on craigslist in erotic you will see the type of women you can get here. I still have to find that kind of women here in BA.

It just might be me but every time I go see a women that I see on the internet when I get there it's not the one I wanted to see, and insted I get a pit bull. But you do find one in a hundred thats nice, half way good lookin, and fun to be with.

When I go to BA. Its not for the girls, I go to them just go get my rocks off, it's not that Argentine women are all that, cause they are NOT.

Chanel post your pic lets see how Beautifull you are. Do you have the Balls?

Meforu 2000
    1. FACT: Chanel did not say that the Argentine girls are the best looking in the world.

2. Your PERSONAL Opinion: that the U. S. A has the best looking women in the world.

3. FACT: The U. S. A has the fattest women in the world.

4. Your Personal OPINION: Hot Hoes in D. C .....HA !

5. FACT: A working girl in D. C is either an under-cover cop or a fucking crack-head! That's it baby!

6. Question: Why do YOU come all the way down here if you hate the women?

7. ADVICE: Do not use the internet to locate a satisfier. Women will always use false advertising to lure a monger.

8. Question: What's wrong with pit-bulls? I love mine!

9. Suggestion: If you have the BALLS then you should go to BLACK on Thursday night and see what kind of meat is hanging in the meat-market!

That will change your opinion instantaneously !

Suerte,

Tejano Libre
    Last edited by TejanoLibre; 01-07-09 at 19:16. Reason: spelling

Meforo 2000 is Right About One Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskas
    Exon and Quakhunter are right, if argie ladies are not worth the trouble of going all the way south then we wouldn't be here discussing it, right?

Venues: 8
    Just to round off the criticism of brother Meforu's post, she has posted her pictures, where it counts: where she is actually offering her services (I can't be bothered to find the post and link it)

As opposed to offering the pictures here in this thread, where she is offering a (quite valid, I believe) matter of opinion.

She seems a quite level-headed and rather intelligent young lady in all, to me. And has a pretty good-sized set of (metaphorical) balls, dealing as she has with the bunch of old (or young) codgers who verbally sparred with her.

You said it bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    I have to agree with QuakHunter below, there a reason we fly 14,000 mile round trip to Argentina and its certainly not to visit with Jackson.

Exon
    Exon and Quakhunter are right, if argie ladies are not worth the trouble of going all the way south then we wouldn't be here discussing it, right?

What's wrong with the other guy? Got trouble with his eyes? Maybe he just like fat and dominant p. Ssy!

Retired Member

Hey Chanel.

Let me say that argentine women arent the most beautifull women in the world, the United States has the most beautifull in women in the world, and they come from all walks of the world, you can get the service here too. I live in Washington D. C, and if you like to go on craigslist in erotic you will see the type of women you can get here. I still have to find that kind of women here in BA.

It just might be me but every time I go see a women that I see on the internet when I get there it's not the one I wanted to see, and insted I get a pit bull. But you do find one in a hundred thats nice, half way good lookin, and fun to be with.

When I go to BA. Its not for the girls, I go to them just go get my rocks off, it's not that Argentine women are all that, cause they are NOT.

Chanel post your pic lets see how Beautifull you are. Do you have the Balls?

Meforu 2000
    I have to agree with QuakHunter below, there a reason we fly 14,000 mile round trip to Argentina and its certainly not to visit with Jackson.

Exon

Clarification Needed

1) Let me say that argentine women arent the most beautifull women in the world, the United States has the most beautifull in women in the world, and they come from all walks of the world, you can get the service here too. I live in Washington D. C, and if you like to go on craigslist in erotic you will see the type of women you can get here. I still have to find that kind of women here in BA.

2) When I go to BA. Its not for the girls, I go to them just go get my rocks off, it's not that Argentine women are all that, cause they are NOT.

3) Chanel post your pic lets see how Beautifull you are. Do you have the Balls?

Meforu 2000
    Let me respond, point-by-point:

1) You are drunk or high. Craigslist? Washington, DC? You can find women like that in the fucking Dentist office in Bs Aires. I recommend Jackson implement a drug testing policy before posting. On second thought, that would not leave many creative posters. Scratch that idea.

2) I go for the girls AND to get my rocks off. The Portenas I get with are all that compared to Craigslist bevy of high-maintenance, production line splooge reservoirs.

3) Do you really wonder if Chanel has balls? Please clarify; the only balls I want her to have are mine.

Fight the Power! Let Panos post again!

Posting Limitations