Thread: Forum complaints

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hey Chanel.

Let me say that argentine women arent the most beautifull women in the world, the United States has the most beautifull in women in the world, and they come from all walks of the world, you can get the service here too. I live in Washington D. C, and if you like to go on craigslist in erotic you will see the type of women you can get here. I still have to find that kind of women here in BA.

It just might be me but every time I go see a women that I see on the internet when I get there it's not the one I wanted to see, and insted I get a pit bull. But you do find one in a hundred thats nice, half way good lookin, and fun to be with.

When I go to BA. Its not for the girls, I go to them just go get my rocks off, it's not that Argentine women are all that, cause they are NOT.

Chanel post your pic lets see how beautifull you are. Do you have the Balls?

Meforu 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Chanel
    I'm new in the forum, but I've already read several reports and I keep getting the feeling that the chicas are being heavily critised. I'm not saying the forum members may not have had reasons for complaining, but I was surprised to find so many reports critisizing the chicas and so few recommending visiting them.

I think foreigners have great opportunities of meeting chicas in Argentina, which they lack in their own countries (in terms of legality and price, just to name two important issues) and it is wildly known that Argentine girls are some of the most beautiful in the world. So, I just don't understand.

This is one of the (if not the only) forum where issues can be discussed in a civilised way and diversity of opinion is accepted, so I hope nobody will feel offended by this report.
    Ms. Chanel, you may be a wonderful and very attractive person, but this business is not for everyone. If your skin is not thick enough to take an honest criticism and evaluation, maybe you should find another vocation. There is much more to this business than taking the money and spreading your thighs. For me, you have spoken volumes about yourself already and, well, I only bet on sure things: good reviews. Live by the reviews or die by the reviews. I wish you the best of luck and maybe after a few good reviews we can connect. However, my gut tells me that is not going to happen. I smell American Woman.

Footnote:

I have a personal distaste for wannabe "Nightbirds" who come on a Forum and expect everyone to fall all over them and get a good review because they have a body to die for and can wiggle their sweet little ass. Beautiful woman are peso a dozen in Buenos Aires. It takes a special chica to be in this business and I love them.

TL's right

As I understand it, proper use of this site will make it easier for a degenerate monger to maximize chica quality and preserve hard-earned mongering dollars.

Reviews (positive and negative) help you find chicas that have provided excellent service and / or avoid chicas likely to provide bad experiences.

I was lucky enough to find this site before my first visit to Bs As and I must say that the success on my ensuing 20 or trips has been greatly enhanced by both positive and negative reviews. Whether in Bs As or somewhere else in the world, when I have gone against negative posts (I. E hook up with a chica that has negative reviews) I have learned the hard way that I should listen to the reviewers.

WW

You don't get it do you?

What does the price of tea in China have to do with receiving quality service in Buenos Aires?

Or anywhere else in the goddamn world?

Who gives a shit if it's illegal in 49 states. It's cool in Nevada!

We are not going to recommend bad service and we have every right to complain!

If it's a nice ride then she gets the full hard-on recommendation.

If it's a boring ride she gets the limp dick recommendation baby!

Suerte.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanel
    I'm new in the forum, but I've already read several reports and I keep getting the feeling that the chicas are being heavily critised. I'm not saying the forum members may not have had reasons for complaining, but I was surprised to find so many reports critisizing the chicas and so few recommending visiting them.

I think foreigners have great opportunities of meeting chicas in Argentina, which they lack in their own countries (in terms of legality and price, just to name two important issues) and it is wildly known that Argentine girls are some of the most beautiful in the world. So, I just don't understand.

This is one of the (if not the only) forum where issues can be discussed in a civilised way and diversity of opinion is accepted, so I hope nobody will feel offended by this report.

Heavy criticism on the chicas

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Let Exon ''tell it like it is''!
    Could Not Agree With You More Sidney.

Exon

Talking Always listen to your DADDY!

What Daddy said! Plus. Plus. Plus. I whole heartedly agree with Daddy about Exon's use of special adjectives. As far as Jackson goes, this guy does not get enough credit and does a super job moderating this forumn. Nay sayers can KISS MY ASS!

I might suggest that El Jeffe might be just a tad over the top regarding Ex's use of colourful adjectives though. If ya can't take the heat get outa the kitchen. Might I suggest a POll regarding Ex's adjectives. Happy Mongering. Toymann

PS. Come on Smuler. Say you are sorry.
    Last edited by Toymann; 11-18-08 at 00:22. Reason: add icon

Mis dos centavos

I have to agree Jax allows a lot of bad behavior before editing or banning, even a fair amount of abuse directed at him (as Jackson, not the moderator, he doesn't take too much shit when it comes to the blue ink)

I don't agree with cutting out Exon's use of mutherfuker or cokesuker though, Exonism to me are one of the charms of this community. Really Jax come on, Mother Intercourser, you can't get entertainment like that for free anywhere brother. What will be next, penil enhaler?

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuler
    Amen. Gato Hunter.

Heavily moderated.

Best Regards.

Smuler
    Greetings Smuler,

I suspect that your innuendo is in reference to some suspicion that you may be harboring that your exchange of barbs with BadMan was deleted by me, presumably because RentingBA is a forum sponsor.

In fact, pursuant to a long held practice in past similar situations, I have moved the entire exchange to a separate thread, which you may review at.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=5073

You may apologize for your inaccurate supposition at any time.

Thanks,

Jackson

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    Yesterday there was a very colorful story here by exon about some laptop troubles and now its gone.

I realize this is a heavily moderated forum, especially when one of the "forum sponsors" is involved, but this was just Exon in his finest.

Here today, gone tomorrow.

This post will be moderated in 5 seconds probably.
    Gato Hunter,

First, I've advised Exon repeatedly that I had anecdotal evidence that his proliferate use of the words "cocksucker" and "motherfucker" were deterring other prospective new contributors from participating in the forum. I've asked him by PM, by email, and ultimately by telephone to please stop from using these words. Subsequently, I started routinely deleting these words from his posts, to no avail. Ultimately, I was compelled to simply start deleting every report he posted that contained these words.

I believe that I've been extremely patient in this situation, and thus I take exception to your uninformed complaint.

Second, if you think that this forum is heavily moderated, then you should start calling people "cocksuckers" and "motherfuckers" on some of the local Spanish language forums and see how quickly you get banned. In comparison, calling the AP forum "heavily moderated" is laughable.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    Yesterday there was a very colorful story here by exon about some laptop troubles and now its gone.

I realize this is a heavily moderated forum, especially when one of the "forum sponsors" is involved, but this was just Exon in his finest.

I'm being heavly edited by "El Jefe" himself.

It seam's our fearless leader Jackson has heard complaints from prospective new forum members that they are reluctant to post for fear I'd accuse them of having "Sexual Intercourse With Mothers" and, or "Sucking on Penis's"

I've been told that when ever I use the slang terms for the despictable human event's above my posts will be deleted, The Mother Intercourser.

Exon

Amen. Gato Hunter.

Heavily moderated.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Administrator

Forum complaints

Posting Limitations