This blog is moderated by Bartonsky

Should have protected myself

Geez, I should have protecte myself - from this thread! I did not put latex eye covers on and now I am sure I am infected. I have all the signs - headache, stomach upset, and I can feel lesions growing all over my body.

Next time I will practice safe reading, for sure!

Some of us like sex without condom if you pay well chica can acept it.

In Argentina people are poor and they need our dollars.

Take care.

Though I prefer with a condom, in this case I agree with my buddies: doing bareback sex is an individual choice.

We should all be OK

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond
    It's not about retiring from mongering. It's about diminishing risks when you're doing sex. It's about developing social conciousness, man, you're not living alone in this world.
    As Louis Farrakhan taught us, AIDS was only introduced into the ghetto by the White Devils to eradicate the minority community. (Along with Crack)

If you are not smoking crack in the ghetto while riding bareback with some minority you are safe.

That is straight from my research.

Dr. Quak.

P. S. - I have a minority Dentist who smokes crack in the ghetto if you need him

Administrator

Venues: 398
    I can't believe what I'm reading, but I will if I only remember the U. S. A. Was the focus from wich HIV was irradiated to rest of the world in the late '80s!

This is a social disease, man!

It's not YOUR LIFE, BUT EVERYONES LIFE!

You do with your life what you want, but just think once not only in your own satisfaction. The virus is transmited by sexual vias, and once you infect others the virus is spread.

Getting bareback sex with pros without condoms is just plain madness!

According with your example, it's not asking the car driver to watch out because he might get killed, you asshole, it's just but because if he's driving stoned or drunk HE MIGHT KILL OTHERS!
    3. If YOU want to protect yourself from either or both of the aforementioned parties, then YOU should use a condom for sex all the time and thus YOU will be protected from the allegedly unsafe sex practices of the other parties.

It's not about retiring from mongering. It's about diminishing risks when you're doing sex. It's about developing social conciousness, man, you're not living alone in this world.
    Des-some quick research indicates of your total number of AP posts, they have either been about safe sex hysteria or finding yourself a dentist. It appears that health related issues are foremost on your mind. There is more to life Des. I suggest you head on down to Ness, pick out the nastiest looking piece of business in there, and then let her lay waste to your sorry ass sans lubricated condom. Either that or watch Oprah every day and never leave the house.

Roger, Over and Out,

Dogg

I can't believe what I'm reading, but I will if I only remember the U. S. A. Was the focus from wich HIV was irradiated to rest of the world in the late '80s!

This is a social disease, man!

It's not YOUR LIFE, BUT EVERYONES LIFE!

You do with your life what you want, but just think once not only in your own satisfaction. The virus is transmited by sexual vias, and once you infect others the virus is spread.

Getting bareback sex with pros without condoms is just plain madness!

According with your example, it's not asking the car driver to watch out because he might get killed, you asshole, it's just but because if he's driving stoned or drunk HE MIGHT KILLED OTHERS!
    I'm not responsible for anyone else's life but my own. If you are so concerned about bareback riders irresponsibly spreading lethal !!! diseases, then get yourself a steady, non puta punch and retire from mongering. Of course, there's no guarantee that steady punch might not have picked up something along the line. Or maybe she's fucking around on you. Maybe she's FUCKING ME! Ha ha.

Science

About ten years ago I was drinking with four guys in Argentina. We all talked about how we only did Bareback. PERIOD.

Three were athletes, one was a performer and we all had our fair share of sex. Three of them eventually contracted diseases and two of us did not.

Based on my unscientific study that makes a 60% chance of getting an STD.

The results are being studied right now at Johns Hopkins.

Freddy Mercury, Greg Louganis and Magic Johnson were the three who contracted STDs. Me and Wilt Chamberlain are both OK. Since Wilt died of natural causes I need to redo the study.

Renaldo will be replacing Wilt in the control group since he likes trannies. Bret Michaels isn't going to go this time.

Below are pictures of the test subjects, including myself. (Is that Louganis with Fonzie? Who knew?)

Yours in Science,

Dr. Quak
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wilt.jpg‎   Louganis.jpg‎   Magic.jpg‎   Freddie.jpg‎   Bubba.bmp‎  

ted_kennedy_older_small.jpg‎  

Lol @ that

Great post DB,

Regards,

BM

Deja Vu

Another "safe sex" firestorm. Ha Ha. No, I haven't fucked every dirty whoare in the world twice. But alot of chicas for the past (I am having a deja vu experience-I think I have made this same post before when the passive aggressive safe sex assholes were on a rampage) 38 years. Pros and non pros alike. And like Aqualung, crabs twice, both cases over 20 years ago. Zero stds. As for Bad's remark about carrying something around. Yes, but you ain't carrying around the syph or the clap. Some of the other "little fuckers" maybe. But hey, EVERYBODY eventually carries around something. Its called LIVING! And yes, I am a proponent of regular testing, and get tested at least every six months.

For me, its all about the percentages and what I like. And, I DON'T LIKE RUBBERS. I am convinced that any Joe has a much better chance of getting killed in a taxi or his own car, in any city of the world, on any night, than he does of picking up an std. But, hey, everybody is still getting in taxis! Everybody is still jumping in their cars and riding around. No passive aggressive assholes are admonishing the car drivers! "HEY, YOU FUCKING CAR DRIVERS-WATCH OUT-YOU MIGHT GET KILLED, IN FACT, EVENTUALLY YOU WILL GET KILLED!" Because #1 it ain't true, and #2, even if it were true, why would you want to tell someone they are going to get killed? Get it! Am I learning ya something about assholish, passive aggressive behavior?

Ah, but I digress. Fuck off safe sex assholes. Ha Ha.

This description sounds alot like me. I also haven't had a cold or flu in years and I go to the gym regularly, eat very consciously, stay away from alcohol and am extremely selective with the girls I bang (pro and non pro) But I still wouldn't bareback every chica I met, working girl or not.

RH, believe it or not, you could very well be walking around with an std and not even know it. Some std's can just hang around latent in your body for years. My guess is, if you bareback enough girls, you will eventually contract herpes in one form or another (if you don't already have it). It is very common among the general population and working girls in particular and can take years before you ever have any symptoms.

But hey, to each his own.

Regards,

BM

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders
    You bring up an interesting point about flu, colds, sore throats, fevers, etc. I have not been sick, except for food poisoning which occurred once in Paraguay and once in Brasil, in almost 10 years. No colds, flu, sore throat or nothing of the sort. Those who know me personally can also verify that I am in extremely good physical shape and I have a very clean diet, with no tobacco or drugs and only minimal alcohol consumption.

R. H. I don't agree with you. I have never been concerned about my life style. I smoked up to 4 packs a day, I enjoy my booze, I eat everything I shouldn't, I have had two heart attacks and I'm not circumcised yet I have never had any kind of sexual transmitted disease.

I get my share of colds and flues though never an allergy and I suffer from emphysema due to years of cigarette smoking but I never had any STD's.

I shag my share of pros and none pros and I have found as many nasty smelling pussies on toothless old pros as on young healthy gym freaks. I refuse to fuck a stinking pussy even with a rubber!

Maybe I have been lucky all these years and maybe it has something to do with genetics. I can't tell! But I'm sure of one thing, it has nothing to do with being athletic, keeping a healthy lifestyle or having a circumcised dick!

Well Rock if you have not got sick once in ten yrs then I would say that is such an aberration, so highly unusual that it really makes any of your commentary on sex saftey irrelevant.

It would be like Lebron James logging into a youth basketball chatroom and poking fun at the kids that are complaining that they cannot dunk yet and are 16 yrs old becuase Lebron was able to dunk when he was 13. How many Lebron James' are out there?

My point is this is all either fiction or its such a high standard deviation from normal it makes it irrelevant to the conversation.

Mongers, Bartoksy, et al,

Many mongers on this forum know me personally and can verify that I am telling the truth. You bring up an interesting point about flu, colds, sore throats, fevers, etc. I have not been sick, except for food poisoning which occurred once in Paraguay and once in Brasil, in almost 10 years. No colds, flu, sore throat or nothing of the sort. Those who know me personally can also verify that I am in extremely good physical shape and I have a very clean diet, with no tobacco or drugs and only minimal alcohol consumption. This probably has something to do with my well-funictioning immune system. But to be honest with you, I really think that it is harder to get STD's (if one is circumcised) from straight vaginal sex than the health establishment would lead you to believe. Also, in my experience, I can get wealth of information about a girl, whether pro or non-pro simply from talking to her in her native language and asking her about her background, habits, where she lives, etc. A girl from the villa with lots of tattoos, bad teeth, and several kids is more likely to have a disease ridden stanky pussy than a girl with excellent personal hygiene, no kids and a gym membership.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders
    Mongers-

My guess is a large part of it has to do with being circumcised and avoiding low end drug-using girls. As a young guy who engages in mongering generally only for my own amusement (and because I just enjoy fucking hookers) I am probably more selective than an older guy who hasn't got laid in a year;

Rock Harders
    If thats true that sounds truly amazing. Sounds like you must have a good immune system. However your pt about these young girls you pick are healthy and in good shape seems odd to me.

Maybe you frequent different places but I am not picking up girls at whole foods in Rio. In addition, appearences sometimes have very little correlation to healthiness, unless one is obese and just looks terrible. I have seen Ironman finishers who I would never had guess they could even run a mile. I also have been with girls who look like they work out every day but actually don't work out at all and smoke and drink.

Just out of curiosity Rock. Have you ever had the cold, Flu, allergies, fever in your life? Because if you are banging that many pros without getting anything then it would be unlikely you would ever get any type of illness ever.

I think people just tend to exaggerate in these forums which makes them lose some value overtime.

Best.

Bart

Posting Limitations