Thread: The Russians are coming!

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Thomaso276
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    His business caused him to deal with many Russian farmers. His advice, ''never trust a Russian''!
    Here in Florida, I've met many dancers from the Eastern Bloc, and would have to agree with your friend. Not to mention the heavy accent (very unattractive, almost masculine) as well as hygiene not up to par, in general.

No thanks to the Russians, Czechs, Romanians. All over-rated.

Esten,

The thing with RP is that there are freelancers and non pros and just girls going there to dance and drink. You have to be sure you speak to the right ones. Prices there range from about $ 300 USD to $ 600 USD for TLN depending on how smoking the girls are.

And you are right, most young slavic guys tend to not treat the girls so well and that might have something to do with the " tude ". But IMHO, slavic girls are the best looking girls in the world, so sometimes it's worth putting up with some bs.

Aqua:

Yes she is, she is a college student and she is SMOKING hot.

Regards,

BM
    Quote Originally Posted by Esten
    Badman - interesting comment about ukrainians vs russians. There is a well-known club in Kiev called River Palace, known for having very high calibre freelancers. I went there a few times and saw many 9's and possibly a few 9.5. And I'm talking true natural beauties, model quality, no silicone. Unfortunately, some of them seemed to have made it a sport of frustrating the hell out of potential customers. On two separate occasions, I bought one of them a drink. This allowed me to engage them in a few minutes of talk with no effort on their part, them being more interested in what was going on in the club than you, and then they would come up with some line (I need to speak with my friend; I'm going to have a smoke with my friend) And she would get up and go over to her friend and not come back. Totally frustrating because they were so hot. Fortunately again there are exceptions, and I did meet a couple that were nice and I took out.

The new Miss Universe is a Russian from Siberia.

I'm familiar with this "attitude" as well. My guess (and I don't have facts behind it) is it is at least in part attributable to how women are treated by men in Russia. I like their look, and have met some real knockouts. They are not all bad though, I have met quite a few russians who while not GFE, were friendly and provided good service.

Badman - interesting comment about Ukrainians vs Russians. There is a well-known club in Kiev called River Palace, known for having very high calibre freelancers. I went there a few times and saw many 9's and possibly a few 9.5. And I'm talking true natural beauties, model quality, no silicone. Unfortunately, some of them seemed to have made it a sport of frustrating the hell out of potential customers. On two separate occasions, I bought one of them a drink. This allowed me to engage them in a few minutes of talk with no effort on their part, them being more interested in what was going on in the club than you, and then they would come up with some line (I need to speak with my friend; I'm going to have a smoke with my friend) And she would get up and go over to her friend and not come back. Totally frustrating because they were so hot. Fortunately again there are exceptions, and I did meet a couple that were nice and I took out.

We call them " money girls ". Amazingly good looking, but with an attitude from hell. I think it stems from the fact that they know they are some bad ass bi*tches.

But there are chinks in their armor. Foreigners will rarely find them though. Just an FYI, between Russian girls and Ukrainian girls, Russian girls are considered the lesser of two evils. That gives you some idea how Ukrainian girls are.

If you're a light weight, I suggest you stick with the Latinas.

Regards,

BM

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    "Attitude" being just the beginning of the problem list with alot of them. Unlike Moore, I am crazy about their look, but in my experience you could go a long way and not find a more ruthless bunch. I used to watch, and talk with, a number of them who worked the high end hotels in Miami Beach a few years ago. With most working girls I could eventually find a "handle" on them, a chink in the armor, some vulnerability. But the Ruskie girls-seldom. All business. My guess is that they only let the veil down with others who are as jaded as they are. Nobody gets hurt.

Cuidado!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung
    I never fucked any of the Russian girls because I always got that "attitude" vibe from them.
    "Attitude" being just the beginning of the problem list with alot of them. Unlike Moore, I am crazy about their look, but in my experience you could go a long way and not find a more ruthless bunch. I used to watch, and talk with, a number of them who worked the high end hotels in Miami Beach a few years ago. With most working girls I could eventually find a "handle" on them, a chink in the armor, some vulnerability. But the Ruskie girls-seldom. All business. My guess is that they only let the veil down with others who are as jaded as they are. Nobody gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    Those figures were in Pesos at 3:1 in 2002-2004. Those were the best times!

I've never been intrigued by the Russian girls. Some have beautiful faces but bland unimpressive bodies IMHO. And my experience has been that they come with a heap of attitude on the side.
    Yep, when it went to 3 to 1 the prices stayed the same in pesos. Those where the days my friend!

I'm knocked off my feet when I hear guys have paid 200 US for a piece of pussy! I paid US$ 50 the other night to a girl from Catto's. She wasn't happy but the time (4 am) and my natural charm finally convinced her to treat me nicely.

I never fucked any of the Russian girls because I always got that "attitude" vibe from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung
    In the late 90's at any given time about two out of every ten girls in Exedra was Russian (or one of the satellite countries) four were Dominican, and the others were a mixture of Brazilian, Paraguayans and Argentine.

There was one we used to call DayGlo Irina as she was from Chernobyl. No one wanted to fuck her in case they started glowing green in the dark!

The going rate in Exedra was about 30 to 50 Pesos / Dollars and the Triangle was between 50 and 100 Pesos / Dollars. Black was 100 to 150.
    Those figures were in Pesos at 3:1 in 2002-2004. Those were the best times!

I've never been intrigued by the Russian girls. Some have beautiful faces but bland unimpressive bodies IMHO. And my experience has been that they come with a heap of attitude on the side.

In the late 90's at any given time about two out of every ten girls in Exedra was Russian (or one of the satellite countries) four were Dominican, and the others were a mixture of Brazilian, Paraguayans and Argentine.

There was one we used to call DayGlo Irina as she was from Chernobyl. No one wanted to fuck her in case they started glowing green in the dark!

The going rate in Exedra was about 30 to 50 Pesos / Dollars and the Triangle was between 50 and 100 Pesos / Dollars. Black was 100 to 150.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    There was a time when Argentina wasn't cool? When?
    Argentina has always been cool.

My point was that I had the opportunity to realize that in 1998, before Argentina became in vogue.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    I met a number of Russian women in BA, mostly before the 2002 devaluation (yes, I was living here before Argentina was cool)
    There was a time when Argentina wasn't cool? When?

I think I found one.

Regards,

BM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Take some pictures and post them for us Sportsman, and happy mongering.

Exon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SM.jpg‎  

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    Ana the Russian (actually she is Ukrainian) has been in BA for a few years. I was with her once back in 2005. I'm pretty sure she is still active in BA. Her rate was 200P / hr back then.

BTW, I'm Prague right now doing Czech, Russian, and Ukrainian girls one after another.:-)
    Take some pictures and post them for us Sportsman, and happy mongering.

Exon

Lmfao,

Yes, true. But that doesn't take away from the fact that Sportman is 1 lucky mofo surrounded by beautiful Czech, Russian and Ukrainian beauties.

Regards,

BM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Like you don't have the billies to be there, get on a plane and go.

Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    Lucky mofo.

Regards,

BM.
    Like you don't have the billies to be there, get on a plane and go.

Posting Limitations