Thread: The Russians are coming!

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Thomaso276

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    BTW, I'm Prague right now doing Czech, Russian, and Ukrainian girls one after another.:-)
    Lucky mofo.

Regards,

BM.

Ana the Russian (actually she is Ukrainian) has been in BA for a few years. I was with her once back in 2005. I'm pretty sure she is still active in BA. Her rate was 200P / hr back then.

BTW, I'm Prague right now doing Czech, Russian, and Ukrainian girls one after another. :-)

The Russians are Coming

It has always been difficult for Russian women to get directly to the US. Most guys find the a "bride" and get a K9? Visa to marry them within 90 days of arrival. Since the cooling relationship between the US and Russia lately, the women are pretty much locked out and the visa's for marrige are more expensive and difficult to obtain according to an attorney friend to who does this type of work.

I know girls form Brazil who go to France or Italy as a stepping stone to get to the US.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    I met a number of Russian women in BA, mostly before the 2002 devaluation (yes, I was living here before Argentina was cool)

They emigrated here from Russia because they could, and it was always because they saw Argentina as a stepping stone to possible immigration to the USA, this indirect path being perceived as having more potential than emigrating directly from Russia to the USA, which was (and I assume still is) essentially impossible.

Thanks,

Jackson

Could be

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    Hot Russian girls get 300-400 euro or more in Europe. I once paid 800 for a girl who looked like Charlize Theron's prettier sister. Now, explain to me the logic of coming to Argentina?
    They want to get out of the life, soooo they go to a new place and get away from Boris the Pimp and (Bad help me here) those line up things they do by the highway for johns. Once they are there a certain number of them won't be able to make it in the str8 life and will have to do something else.

Maybe wishful thinking on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    Hot Russian girls get 300-400 euro or more in Europe. I once paid 800 for a girl who looked like Charlize Theron's prettier sister. Now, explain to me the logic of coming to Argentina?
    Very well said.

But wishing is free.

Regards,

BM.

No Chance

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Russian women are good fucks. You should be very pleased with this development, amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    Read yesterday that CK signed an agreement with Russia for better relations including eliminating the visa requirement. Does that mean more good looking russian hookers in BA, or more bad looking russian mobsters? Or both?
    Both.

Russian women are good fucks. You should be very pleased with this development, amigo.

The K's will take money from

Ayone willing to buy their worthless bonds.

The Russians are coming!

Read yesterday that CK signed an agreement with Russia for better relations including eliminating the visa requirement. Does that mean more good looking russian hookers in BA, or more bad looking russian mobsters? Or both?

She is apparently following Chavez like Burger King follows McDonalds.

Posting Limitations