This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Local sex tour guide, travel wise

I understand that coming from abroad can be hard if you're looking to do kinky stuff. I can help you, I know the night clubs, the private apartments and independent girls. The prices, what they do or don't, etc.

I've taken out some guys from this forum and it's been so much fun!

Write me in case you need and we can work something out.

Cheers!

Howdy Amigos! The Following is My Authentic ''Profile'' with over 3,600 Posts!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Muchas Gracias Amigo !

I just need a Shipping address and I will send you the CARE PACKAGE ! It can be your Home or Office, and the only thing that someone has to do is sign for the TINY, lightweight envelope probably from the USPS ! ZERO risk on your part. Zero Cost and FREE Direct WhatsApp Contacts of very reliable, safe, trustworthy and OSCAR Worthy Circus Tricks in your BEDROOM ! Just ping my Whatsapp number and I will begin sending you the girl's pictures and contacts and my personal Intel gathered over 15 years !

Not 15 years with the same old Sperm Banks !

Where are you coming from ?

I sincerely appreciate your time and trouble to make sure that I have a great FUCKING Day Amigo !

Your Desires are my command !

The Only and The Original Tejano Libre !
    Various ''User's" Profiles have been Hacked and My Personal Profile happens to be just (1) of them!

Grassy Ass Amigos!

Sincerely,

The Original Tejano Libre.

Unfortunately you will have to look for it on the Internet as:
    ''Tejano Libre's Recommended Chicas" or a very similar Search! Gaagle Search!
    Last edited by Tejano Libre; 06-02-23 at 23:35. Reason: Still Hacked!

My Newest Email Address and the Best Way to Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvrcanadian  [View Original Post]
    I send you an email, after you gave me your email address in the inbox. This was a few days ago. Still no reply from you whatsoever. So, is your new email hacked too?
    My Newest Email Address and the Best Way to Contact me:

Theonlywarriorpoet.

AT.

Google Mailing Services.

Dot Calm!

I Sincerely apologize Master J but my Email has been all over your Site for years and Gary posted it!

I am getting a Cell Phone in a few weeks for the first time in 3 years I will be using a Cell Phone!

It's a necessary Evil these days but So are Lawyers !

Be Well Amigos!

Tejano Libre.

Below is My Authentic Profile with over 3,000 reviews. And only 3 or 4 assholes in the bunch.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...52-TejanoLibre

The Tejano Libre that appears if you don't search shows 38 Reviews.

This is the Hacked TL Member's Stats info.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...9-Tejano-Libre

And I know who and why he did it. He also deleted one of the Chica's entire profile and all of her pictures.

It can be done Master J.

Be Well,

TL.
    I send you an email, after you gave me your email address in the inbox. This was a few days ago. Still no reply from you whatsoever. So, is your new email hacked too?

He's real, and ALIVE

Wrote him a note yesterday, and got back to me with a bit of info. Wish I contacted earlier!

The Following Link is My Real Information with over 3,000 Reviews

Below is My Authentic Profile with over 3,000 reviews. And only 3 or 4 assholes in the bunch.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...52-TejanoLibre

The Tejano Libre that appears if you don't search shows 38 Reviews.

This is the Hacked TL Member's Stats info.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...9-Tejano-Libre

And I know who and why he did it. He also deleted one of the Chica's entire profile and all of her pictures.

It can be done Master J.

Be Well,

TL.

Back in action After Being M.I.A. For So Long!

Quote Originally Posted by Informalmannow  [View Original Post]
    Hey Bro,

I'm going to BA for the first time in years to have some fun. My hangout for the last 10+ years has been Thailand, but with all this Covid shit red tape that's currently there to get in to that country, I'm swinging by BA in Sept. Instead. I'd appreciate any good web links to hook up with some ladies. I'm also into MP's and loved the soapies I got in Bangkok, but not sure what's available in that department at BA? Any suggestions or links to recommended places are much appreciated.

I will reply to the PMs and "Let The Games Begin!".

Just been Crazy busy with my Day job!

Be Well!

Sincerely,

The Original and the Only.

TL!

Hey Bro,

I'm going to BA for the first time in years to have some fun. My hangout for the last 10+ years has been Thailand, but with all this Covid shit red tape that's currently there to get in to that country, I'm swinging by BA in Sept. Instead. I'd appreciate any good web links to hook up with some ladies. I'm also into MP's and loved the soapies I got in Bangkok, but not sure what's available in that department at BA? Any suggestions or links to recommended places are much appreciated.

Be Well!

Sincerely,

TL!

Be Well!

Sincerely,

TL!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tejano Libre For This Post:

Where is Tejanolibre

My friend. I have not been in BA for years now I am coming back but can not figure out what happened to TL. I hope he is well and healthy.

Send you an email

Please Read my following post!

Be Well!

TL.
    But no reply from you. Are you still having issues with your email account?

In desperate Need of your assistance!

Please Read my following post!

Be Well!

TL.

In desperate Need of your assistance!

I desperately need ''Jersey Joe's" Contact information because I had to wipe my entire computer that I have used for the last 15 years due to an endless attack by Fucking Computer Hackers!

I have had to change my e-mail address at least 5 times and those MF are still using my accounts and they deleted about 365 Contacts , turned on my computer's camera and took almost compromising pictures of my GF and me and I can promise you that we were definitely NOT studying the Bible!

Some CS changed my Mother's e-mail's contact Picture to me training a New Chica!!!!! I'm really pissed because I look terrible in the picture but I guarantee you that I am having a Great time!

So Yes; the rumors about Mark Zuckerfuck placing a Bandaid over the cameras on his computers is definitely true!

Back to my Dear Old Brother "Jersey Joe" , he is having health issues but I have wanted to call him for years so PLEASE if you can p.m me his contact information I will forever be Grateful !

Mr. Jaxson , you must have Joe's info because he always and Only stayed at your place .

I'm devastated and will be a lot worse if I can't reach him in time! Please believe me !

Thank You Kindly.

Sincerely,

Ramiro Guerrero.

The Only & The Original T.L has returned so let's all get LAID!

I will gladly send you my latest e-mail address if you are kind enough to p.m. Me!

Please Accept My Sincerest Apologizes!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjohnst2000  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

I am new here, been lurking for a while and finally got a subscription recently.

I have frequented Canada and used their *erb forums mostly before covid.

Now I am going on a large trip with stops at several cities around the world and want to focus on mongering. Buenos Aires would be one of the stops.

Would appreciate if anyone could share pointers to either reliable providers or bookers/wingmen/agencies who can help me find providers, and any establishments that provide good service. Promise to come back with reports after visiting! I have read a lot of this thread and have some ideas already - but if someone has a secret sauce and is willing to share I will greatly appreciate that!

Messaged TejanoLibre and emailed him but he doesnt seem to read those for a few days now - so posting here to see if theres other experts who can help me :).
    Please refer to my very recent post concerning the opening of a Private Hangout for Us Boys!

It should answer some of your questions but Please , one word of advice , avoid the heavily photo shopped internet Scamming ´´ Ladies of Negotiable Affections!´´ Just my personal advice! I owe you for not doing my JOB!

Sincerely,

TL.

Looking fot contacts

Hello fellow mongers.

I am new here, been lurking for a while and finally got a subscription recently.

I have frequented Canada and used their *erb forums mostly before covid.

Now I am going on a large trip with stops at several cities around the world and want to focus on mongering. Buenos Aires would be one of the stops.

Would appreciate if anyone could share pointers to either reliable providers or bookers/wingmen/agencies who can help me find providers, and any establishments that provide good service. Promise to come back with reports after visiting! I have read a lot of this thread and have some ideas already - but if someone has a secret sauce and is willing to share I will greatly appreciate that!

Messaged TejanoLibre and emailed him but he doesn’t seem to read those for a few days now - so posting here to see if there’s other experts who can help me :).

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomjohnst2000 For This Post:

Posting Limitations