This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    I'll do it for 499 (dollars per day) plus expenses and will make sure Exon sleeps with you.
    Fucking price cutter.

Exon

Great Guides at Lacasonadelsado

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGray
    it will be my first time travelling to buenos aires.

Apart from Roxanna is there any male or female sex guide that can show us evryting that the city has to offer,

Like I wake up in the morning and someone stay whit me like the whole day telling me about the scene and know like evryting about the sex scenen in the city.

Thank you!
    Hey Johnny Boy,

There's this really cool guy on the board named Bsasbaby who went to this place called Lacasonadelsado. The link is www.lacasonadelsado.com.ar/.

He wrote a great report on it last week; very interesting. Ask for Mistress Sofia.

They might treat you better there than some of the board members.

By the way, I will only charge you $498.00 plus expenses.

This is a deal

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    I'll do it for 499 (dollars per day) plus expenses and will make sure Exon sleeps with you
    He is on exepshunal coksuker an Tamaso nos bunos ares reel gud

I'll do it for 499 (dollars per day) plus expenses and will make sure Exon sleeps with you.

Retired Member

Apart from Roxanna is there any male or female sex guide that can show us evryting that the city has to offer,

Like I wake up in the morning and someone stay whit me like the whole day telling me about the scene and know like evryting about the sex scenen in the city.

Thank you!
    I'd be happy to show you around, but I need $500 a day plus all expense's and of course I won't sleep with you.

Exon

and the mongey for best Exon impersonation goes to

Thank you!
    Are there any other nominations?

Hope this doesn't run afoul of the no harassment of newbys policy but, well, come on.

Are there any sex guides in Buenos Aires?

Thank you!

Posting Limitations