This blog is moderated by Sportsman

In order to sell you will need your passport AND either a CUIL, CDI or a CUIT.

Regards,

BM
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantelondres
    I thought I might need a DNI for foreigners to sell a property in BA. I went to the Registro Nacional de Personas who advised me that to get a "turno" I. E. An appointment, the waiting time is 12 months and then for the DNI to be issued a further 7 months. Wow, that fast? I asked. The lady didn't appreciate my sense of humour! Fortunately I am able to sell with my passport so no DNI is required.

I'm aware that there are ways of getting a DNI faster, e. G. By using a "gestor" or a good lawyer with contacts but nevertheless if one doesn't know this the wait can be daunting.

D. N. I. For foreigners

I thought I might need a DNI for foreigners to sell a property in BA. I went to the Registro Nacional de Personas who advised me that to get a "turno" I. E. An appointment, the waiting time is 12 months and then for the DNI to be issued a further 7 months. Wow, that fast? I asked. The lady didn't appreciate my sense of humour! Fortunately I am able to sell with my passport so no DNI is required.

I'm aware that there are ways of getting a DNI faster, e. g. By using a "gestor" or a good lawyer with contacts but nevertheless if one doesn't know this the wait can be daunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody10
    This looks different than the xeroxed form I was given on my most recent visit to Buenos Aires. On that form they wanted the address of the apartment that I would be staying in for my 2 week visit. I wonder if this form would work now.
    The online form asks for local address also. I used it last month and had no problem.

This looks different than the xeroxed form I was given on my most recent visit to Buenos Aires. On that form they wanted the address of the apartment that I would be staying in for my 2 week visit. I wonder if this form would work now.

Thanks, very useful

I always have a couple of the forms stuffed in my bag. This makes it easier, no filling the form out while standing in line.

Online immigration form for entering and leaving AR

This site has online immigration form:

English: http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/acceso...eta.php?i=INGL

Spanish: http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/tarjet...hp?idioma=ESPA

Since my data usually don't change, including local address and flight numbers. I created a pdf file and will re-print it on every trip. Will use it for the first time in three days.

Posting Limitations