Thread: Any Plans for Superbowl

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Kevins
    Possibly but then it means organizing. Arranging company for halftime perhaps making sure my minipool is warm getting drinks.

But then I could just order a pizza y a la miercoles

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins
    I have not found a place in Zona Norte except in my own rented house and so I usually watch them alone.

I thought the alamo would (not yet been there) but wondered if tht was going to be the only creative alternative.
    The creative alternative is to watch it at home.

I have not found a place in Zona Norte except in my own rented house and so I usually watch them alone.

I thought the alamo would (not yet been there) but wondered if tht was going to be the only creative alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins
    Was wondering if any ideas on getting together some place fun to watch superbowl. I live in Martinez and normally end up watching alone either on direct tv if they have it or via internet if they don't have it in english but was wondering what ideas might be floating around
    Kevins-the traditional place is the Alamo, though be forewarned, it is packed early. Rock Harders will be posting soon as to what they have in mind this year. Casa Bar will be showing it I guess. In the past, there have been a number of places around town that would show the Superbowl in an attempt to corral some of that expat money. I'm curious, where do you go, if you do, to see american sports in Martinez?

Any Plans for Superbowl

Was wondering if any ideas on getting together some place fun to watch superbowl. I live in Martinez and normally end up watching alone either on direct tv if they have it or via internet if they don't have it in english but was wondering what ideas might be floating around

Posting Limitations