Thread: Esmeralda 629, Dept 9A and 9B

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Sportsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Foot  [View Original Post]
    I phoned this place a couple of nights ago to see if I could track the big-boobed Anita (who previously worked in Maipu 429) because she was my only link to Claudia with whom I had some good times last year.

I was able to establish that the place was open, but I simply could not make out anything else the woman spoke. Normally my sub-standard Spanish is enough to establish names, dates, times, etc. This woman spoke incredibly fast, but as I at least knew that it was open, I decicided to call round later.

I went around at about seven o'clock, and though there was no reply at the bell, I got inside the building, took the lift to 9B, and knocked the door. There was no reply (or to 9A) so I left.

I went round again last night much earlier, and this time there was an incomprehensible reply at the buzzer, so I went up and was greeted at the door by an absolute witch. Fifty or so years old, hideous blond hair, ghastly make-up and huge tits on show. I showed her a picture of Anita (and Claudia) on my camera, and she assured me that Anita was there "ahora" and I could see her for the $AR200 charge. I'm not that stupid, so I insisted that Anita come out and of course when she did appear it was certainly not Anita. I made to leave and the madam then produced a younger black girl who called herself Melody, I think. She was not bad, actually, in the poor light, with a fair sized chest and a big backside. I declined because of the condition of the apartment, which was even worse than last year, with a single covered light bulb which made viewing very difficult.

I extracted myself from the witch's grasp with some difficulty and departed. In fact I went straight round to Gysell's Apartment where I had a delightful hour with Sophia. But that's another story.

So, if anyone wants to try a possibly tasty black girl, and doesn't mind a pretty grim setting, go to Esmeralda 629 reasonably early.

And does anybody have any news of Anita? I have a mobile phone number that leads nowhere, and I'd like to see her again, for old time's sake. She might also be able to lead me to Claudia.
    My friend, Aita not in Buenos Aires, and don´t know when she´s return, and no have any idea of Claudia.

Regards

But no Tatiana, AKA Marisa?

She was a great massage and rely wanted you to enjoy your time. If she reappears please post the location.

Thanks,

El Capitan

I phoned this place a couple of nights ago to see if I could track the big-boobed Anita (who previously worked in Maipu 429) because she was my only link to Claudia with whom I had some good times last year.

I was able to establish that the place was open, but I simply could not make out anything else the woman spoke - normally my sub-standard Spanish is enough to establish names, dates, times, etc. This woman spoke incredibly fast, but as I at least knew that it was open, I decicided to call round later.

I went around at about seven o'clock, and though there was no reply at the bell, I got inside the building, took the lift to 9B, and knocked the door. There was no reply (or to 9A) so I left.

I went round again last night much earlier, and this time there was an incomprehensible reply at the buzzer, so I went up and was greeted at the door by an absolute witch - fifty or so years old, hideous blond hair, ghastly make-up and huge tits on show. I showed her a picture of Anita (and Claudia) on my camera, and she assured me that Anita was there "ahora" and I could see her for the $AR200 charge. I'm not that stupid, so I insisted that Anita come out and of course when she did appear it was certainly not Anita. I made to leave and the madam then produced a younger black girl who called herself Melody, I think. She was not bad, actually, in the poor light, with a fair sized chest and a big backside. I declined because of the condition of the apartment, which was even worse than last year, with a single covered light bulb which made viewing very difficult.

I extracted myself from the witch's grasp with some difficulty and departed - in fact I went straight round to Gysell's Apartment where I had a delightful hour with Sophia - but that's another story.

So, if anyone wants to try a possibly tasty black girl, and doesn't mind a pretty grim setting, go to Esmeralda 629 reasonably early.

And does anybody have any news of Anita? I have a mobile phone number that leads nowhere, and I'd like to see her again, for old time's sake. She might also be able to lead me to Claudia.

I know, when I called a few months back, I could not understand either?

If when you return or try again and understand what that person is saying please let me know.

Regards

Privado is still in operations

Right before I left for EZE today, I called up this place from my apartment to see if Tatiana / Marisa is still working here. The phone was promptly answered. I asked if Tatiana / Marisa was there. I couldn't quite understand her response. She asked me what time I wanted to come by. I told her I just wanted to check if she is still working there. Again, I could not understand her response. So, at least this place is still open. May be I'll try to book Tatiana / Marisa when I return.

Tatiana

That is definitely a shame. A real sweetheart with a great attitude, funny and sexy as hell. I will definitely miss here. One of the best,

Regards,

El Capitan

Closed

No answer on the door. No phone is out.

What ever happened to 629 Esmeraldas? Called a couple weeks ago and sometimes get the recorder o the recorder is full? Thanks

There's a brief update Esmeralda 629 9A on another thread here:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...724#post400724

Esmeralda 629, piso 9 B / A,

Update.

Esmeralda 629, piso 9 B/A, at Tucumán. 2 Chicas. Prices: 100p 30 min. 150p hour, Tel: 4322-1290. Hours: Monday to Saturday 12pm to 9pm.

Thanks to Tessan for checking.

Response to Big Travel Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Travel Guy
    I'm still curious about this place, but do you NEED an appointment here? How many chicas really are working there? Is there a madame? And how does this 9A vs. 9B thing work, anyway? All I got were questions today, no answers, and no sex.
    Appointment: Probably not necessary. But you are taking a chance of the chica you want or any chica is available. As a rule I always call ahead of time. I've called this place in four occasions. The first time I was told Tatiana was not working that day. The next day I called at noon and was told she would be in at 2:00 pm. When I called back Tatiana answered the phone and I was there in 15 minutes. The third time I called on the last day of that trip, I was told she was not working that day. The fourth time was two Fridays ago. At 2:00 pm I was told she was occupado at that time. I called back at 4:00 pm, she answered the phone and remembered me from 2 months ago. At least in my experience they did not try to bait and switch with me.

Apartments 9A and 9B: Like I mentioned in my report, Apartment 9B is their home base and there is an adjoining door between the two apartments like some hotel rooms. They use Apartment 9A first if both apartments are available and use Apartment 9B second. In my first visit, Tatiana offered me a drink in the beginning of the session. I said no thanks may be later. When we were done, she wanted to get me the drink. The refrigerator is in Apartment 9B. She put her head on the adjoining door and listened. Then she apologized because her amiga was busy with someone in Apartment 9B and couldn't get me the drink. I never set foot in Apartment 9B.

Number of chicas: On my two visits, I never asked for a lineup because I knew who I wanted. But both times Tatiana asked me if I wanted to meet her amigas either in the beginning of the session or afterwards. I might have seen 5 chicas there total in my two visits.

Madam: I have never seen any madam there. Both times Tatiana was expecting me and opened the door for me. I have only paid her directly, and always at the end of the session since she did not ask for it in the beginning.

Hope you can find you way back there, try out Tatiana, and report back.

Happy mongering.

Sportsman

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    Esmeralda 629, Dept 9A and 9B Tele 4322-1290

After we were done, she asked me if I wanted to meet her amiga Anita whom she told me has very big natural tits. Sure, why not. She went into Dept 9A and then in came Anita. I instantly recognized her as one of Wally Foot's favoritas who used to work at Maipu 429, Piso 5 Apt. 5. Anita said to tell Wally that she is working here now.

Sportsman
    Thanks, Sportsman, for the great report, and for the latest information on Anita. She's always worth a visit.

Wally Foot.

The aforementioned Anita:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1695 [640x480].JPG‎  

Tried to act on Sportsman's excellent reporting today--failed

Who wouldn't be inspired by such a review!

I was in this neighborhood this afternoon about 2:30, and in the mood to check out a new-to-me privado, so I thought I'd venture to 629, and see what I could find. My idea was not to seek out Tatiana, specifically (although I found her there, perhaps in a line-up, great) but to see about these other chicas working from noon on.

I rang the buzzer for 9B, and was buzzed right in, with no voice coming over the intercom with an inquisition. The doorman was away from his post, so I took the elevator to the 9th floor without scrutiny. When I rang the doorbell for Unit 9B, there was a minute or so of shuffling around behind the door, then finally 9A opened. I was greeted there by a pleasant enough looking woman, with kind of a rounded mid-section, in a skimpy bra and panties. She seem flustered, saying something in Spanish like I hadn't given here enough time to get dressed.

It was pretty clear to me that this chica was expecting somebody for an appointment. We were both a bit flustered, and my limited Spanish came out even more garbled than usual, but we did determine that I had not called her, or anyone else there, before coming by, and that she was expecting an Australian guy in about 15 minutes. I asked if there were other girls working there, and I couldn't really understand her answer very well. She either said no, or that they were all busy, or something else to discourage me, because she spent the rest of the time trying to get me to come back after she got finished with the Aussie. Since this chica, who called herself Romy or Romi, I think, was ok, but not someone I probably would have picked out of a line up, and since the prospect of killing an hour or so waiting in the rain did not appeal to me, I wished her well, and went on home.

I'm still curious about this place, but do you NEED an appointment here? How many chicas really are working there? Is there a madame? And how does this 9A vs. 9B thing work, anyway? All I got were questions today, no answers, and no sex.

Not to worry. The day is still young. And this rain can't keep up all day, can it?

Very Impressive Report

Sportsman,.

You have set a new standard for report writing that all of us will be hard pressed to match. I felt like I was almost there with you. Great job and many thanks. I think I will frame this report to inspire me when I write in the future. Have a great weekend,

Shane

Retired Member

Nice report Sportsman, Your truly a Mongers, Monger.

Exon

Posting Limitations