This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year

The unfortunate fact is, the world is changing, it's rare to see people under a certain age use a map. Today everyone just enters an address in their phone and the phone gives them directions. Also many more organized, commercial venues are closed by the authorities, due to the harsh legal environment, and there is a proliferation of smaller more mobile organizations or individual ladies who don't stay in one location for long. New times call for new measures I guess.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

It`s NOT going to be very easy to redeem anything but a big Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Jacksons OWNS THIS SITE, BUt DOES NOT pAY FAIR WAGES, TO ME , UNLESS HE GETS FREE PUSSY AND LOTS OF MONEY., FOP ALL MY iNFORMATION,

THINK ABOUT WHAT I PROVIDE FOR FREE.

{b}I have spent hours and hours making and keeping up Maps and Lists in a lot of cities in countries around the World.

tELL jACKSON HE OWES mE BIG BUCKS!.

I do not get paid for THE mY WORK ON LISTS ON
    THE mAPS workL, https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?userstoinvite=foto.crica%40gmail.com&actionButton=1&mid=1yqa6hc-rhrQ3mi_1LPy6G3pMum0&ll=6.214231274755219%2C-75.57967324999998&z=13O TO SENT A FEW bUCK.

We need your help. We expect that you will contribute by posting or sending me a PM of any updates, changes or new places, to help us all.

Also you should to be a paid member.

This is the FULL MAP. This Map has all the places on it.

You do NOT need to get the CENTRO MAP!

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?9213-Tejano-Libre-s-New-E-mail-Address-and-Whatsapp-Number&p=450209&viewfull=1#post450209
    I have added photos to some of the places on the Map, that can be seen on a desktop or laptop computer. They may or may not show up on your cell phone.

Also please act like a Gentleman in this Country or any Country or you will lose the Privilege of using this Map.
    It`s NOT going to be very easy to redeem anything but a big Thanks !

Good Luck !

No offense intended Mr. J !

TL.

Laughing very hard outloud !

Getting LAID IN , BUENOS AIRES Argentina

Jacksons OWNS THIS SITE, BUt DOES NOT PAY FAIR WAGES, TO ME.

THINK ABOUT WHAT I PROVIDE FOR FREE.

This is on the Medellin Map:

I have spent hours and hours making and keeping up Maps and Lists in a lot of cities in countries around the World.

I do not get paid for THE MY WORK ON LISTS AND
    THE MAPS.

We need your help. We expect that you will contribute by posting or sending me a PM of any updates, changes or new places, to help us all.

Also you should to be a paid member.

This is the FULL MAP. This Map has all the places on it.

You do NOT need to get the CENTRO MAP!

I have added photos to some of the places on the Map, that can be seen on a desktop or laptop computer. They may or may not show up on your cell phone.

Also please act like a Gentleman in this Country or any Country or you will lose the Privilege of using this Map.
    Last edited by WorldTravel69; 09-21-18 at 04:40. Reason: jACKSOM

Posting Limitations