This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Venues: 8
    Not only that, but I doubt there are many reputable psychologists that would risk their name making a diagnosis on a person (particulary so high-profile) without actually spending time with and interviewing that person, as well as those who know that person.

And here (I think) is his site:

http://samvak.tripod.com/

It looks like the same sort of site that sells all sorts of shit from penile enhancement to weight loss, etc.

And I couldn't read the whole thing. Whatever happened to paragraphing? Very difficult to read at best.

I love snopes for those 10 sec checks

So Dr. Sam Vaknin did not write this article.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/vaknin.asp

But... That does not mean it is not true. (Although I have not read the whole post, I think the moment the "article" is using a name of another person to justify its trustworthiness, 99.99% of the time the article is full of sh*t)

Good post Sidney

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Obama will set the clock back decades. America is the bastion of freedom. The peace of the world depends on the strength of America, and its weakness translates into the triumph of terrorism and victory of rogue nations. It is no wonder that Ahmadinejad, Hugo Chavez, the Castrists, the Hezbollah, the Hamas, the lawyers of the Guantanamo terrorists and virtually all sworn enemies of America are so thrilled by the prospect of their man in the White House. America is on the verge of destruction. There is no insanity greater than electing a pathological narcissist as president.
    In the words of Lili Von Schtupp from Blazing Saddles, "It's twue, it's twue. It's twue"

My hope was I was wrong about him; this guy hates everything I believe. Foremost among them is the belief of self reliance and individual success.

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Seaman
    Post the URL again, but not as the first or only sentence in the post. Then it should work.
    Here it is.

http://www.flashrolls.com/skill-game...Flash-Game.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    It was supposed to be a link to a flash game called "Escape the Bay" and you got to slingshot Arabs over the fence at Gitmo. They got exploded by landmines and screamed "Death to America." To bad the url didn't post. All you country motherfuckers woulda loved it.
    Post the URL again, but not as the first or only sentence in the post. Then it should work.

ah fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    That may be your best post ever Daddy!
    It was supposed to be a link to a flash game called "Escape the Bay" and you got to slingshot Arabs over the fence at Gitmo. They got exploded by landmines and screamed "Death to America." To bad the url didn't post. All you country motherfuckers woulda loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Jax you will fucking love this!

That may be your best post ever Daddy!

Jax you will fucking love this!

We are taking sides in a drug war that no one will ever win!
    I hate to think it or say it, but this is probably true. No easy answers or solutions but to leave the entire area to the poppy boys and Islamic lunatics. If the USA had more support from others, which the Obama administration is supposed to be working on-good luck, I would be more positive. Without more support, and maybe even with it, this is likely a no win quagmire for years and years to come.

Umm, El Sid and I agreeing. Always a little frightening.

Thanks Jax

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Sid,

Obviously, I had a different idea as to who should be in the President's office, but Obama had repeatedly stated during his candidacy that he thought that Afghanistan was the true battlefield and that he intended to escalate our military presence there.

Thanks,

Jackson
    It was a plank of his platform.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Can his supporters explain this?
    Sid,

Obviously, I had a different idea as to who should be in the President's office, but Obama had repeatedly stated during his candidacy that he thought that Afghanistan was the true battlefield and that he intended to escalate our military presence there.

Thanks,

Jackson

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    I thought all presidents got "on the job" training, no?
    John McCain wouldn't have needed any "on-the-job training".

I thought all presidents got "on the job" training, no?

The stock market continues to decline. Surely he is responsible for some of it due to his terrible poor plans and appointments like Geithner, Summers, Daschle, mas. O's stupid judgements leave much to be desired! You got On Job Training CHANGE. We are all suffering!

20,000 jobs may go in California

And here I thought he was the Terminator.

Quote Originally Posted by BBC NEWS
    http:/ news. Bbc. Co. Uk /2/ hi / business /7893965. Stm.

Cash-strapped California is to start notifying 20,000 state workers that they may lose their jobs.

A spokesman for Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger made the announcement after California lawmakers failed to approve a $40bn (£28.2bn) budget.

California, the world's eighth biggest economy, has been hit by the housing crisis, unemployment and falling consumer spending.

The jobs on the government payroll would be cut in June.

It would be done in preparation for the next fiscal year, which starts in July.

"In the absence of a budget, the governor has a responsibility to realise state savings any way he can," said Aaron McLear, a spokesman for Republican governor Schwarzenegger.

"This is unfortunately a necessary decision."

The budget would include spending cuts and tax increases to close the state's budget deficit.

California has already laid off state workers for two days a month, put 2,000 public projects on hold and delayed tax refunds.

The state controller predicts California will run out of cash by the end of February if lawmakers do not solve the budget crisis.

My bible and the bill of rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    http://www.bornagainamerican.org/, interesting little tune at this time in our history.

Exon
    What is up with that?

http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html

Otherwise a cool song though.

Posting Limitations