This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Administrator

Venues: 398
    ISIS is a direct result of Obama's withdrawal of the American military after Bush's successful liberation of Iraq from a brutal dictator, but the left will never admit that.

Thanks,

Jax.

ISIS is a direct result of the Iraq invasion but the right will never admit that. Daniel Pearl was beheaded in in Pakistan and Nick berg was beheaded in Iraq while Bush and Cheney was in office touting their mighty power to the world. Irrational people do not fear politicians or militaries. North Korea continually taunted Bush the entire time he was in office and he did nothing about it. Russia invaded Georgia while Bush was in office and he did nothing about it. Russia shot down a Korean Airliner with many Americans on board and Reagan did nothing about it.

There were 11 attacks on US Embassies during the Bush years killing over 70 Americans. These attacks were from the same irrational people who were supposed to be afraid of Bush/Cheney. Bush or any conservative "war" president in command is not a deterrent nor would not put fear in the hearts of any irrational country or groups. If irrational people feared military power, 9-11 would never had occurred.

I must agree

Yea I must agree congress hasn't authouized the air war in Iraq and Syria they have too busy voting 52 times to defund Obamacare. Maybe if we had a secretary of state that would be willing to lie to the world and say Isis has weapons of mass destruction in no time we could send an ill equiped and undersized army to win this war in 6 months because they would be received as liberators. I would like to remind parents of soldiers to buy their kids bullet proof vests while there still here because like the last 6 month war the military won't have enough to go around. But heck in no time we can alienate the entire world and no one will send a suicide bomber near any of us. They will be much too scared. My goodness we all long for the good old days when we were the laughing stock of the world.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    If W was the commander in chief his response would of been...
    If W was the Commander in Chief, those sex-starved lunatics in the desert would never have been embolden enough to form ISIS, not to mention beheading American citizens, given that they would have known that they would have been the targets of a swift and certain destruction by the US Military.

Peace through Strength, but of course, you have to have the balls to use it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Correction

After President Obama stated that they didn't have a strategy for the isis problem I think it was interesting that people like me thought this is great, their thinking this out.

If W was the commander in chief his response would of been-- well I hadn't heard that but if its true we will invade, probably next week.
    Their is not a contraction of they are.

Don B.

More stupid political shit

You guys are going to love this. So even though the government is subsidizing my health insurance, they stubbornly refuse to give me any spending money, so I've been working part-time. I have one job where I stand there doing nothing so I figured I would get another one where I could sit there doing nothing in case I got tired of standing. So I got a job as an on-line tutor for some outfit, working Saturday and Sunday evenings.

I have now done six 5 hours shifts and I have had exactly one student. I am not really complaining but last night I was so bored, I started investigating the company. I was kinda wondering how they could make any money since they were paying me and no one seemed to be paying them. So guess who is paying them?

That's right; the federal government. It seems they get federal funds to have assholes like me available to answer questions for not just high school kids but college students who are eligible under TRIO criteria (first generation college student, Native American, blah blah blah). This is Bush's brainchild: "No Child Left Behind" (Jerry Sandusky misread this as "Leave No Child's Behind"). And, they have to have tutors available for all kinds of subjects whether there is really any demand for them or not. I wondered from the very beginning because they had a two-tiered pay structure and some of the classes they were paying a premium for were like Hmong and Lao and such like. And my subjects are also premium ones, and would not commonly be offered at the high school level.

So the government is paying someone to pay me to do nothing. Well, not nothing; they are paying me to watch sports and last night I created a spreadsheet to analyze the effective interest rate on credit card balance transfers. Now that I know this is the case, maybe I will sign up for some more hours. Even if I did accidentally get some students, there is no audio or camera, just a whiteboard, so I could still be watching the games. Plus this job I can take with me when I leave the country again.

The education industry is about as corrupt as the prison industry these days.

Nobody wants to be Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Dccpa  [View Original Post]
    I think Republicans already have a strategy. It is called we are not Obama. I haven't met anyone who likes the Republican Senate candidate in my state. Yet he leads over an incumbent Democrat. That should tell you that the public isn't buying what Obama is selling. If Republicans take over the Senate, you are going to be in for a real eye opener. You are going to see the real Barack Obama, the one who believes the US Constitution is an inconvenience to be ignored.
    Some Democrats are using that same "I'm not Obama" strategy.

Look what Democrat Alison Grimes in Kentucky is saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Pa16JPUlY

If Gimes is to be believed, why would the Democrat party support her?

After President Obama stated that they didn't have a strategy for the isis problem I think it was interesting that people like me thought this is great, their thinking this out.

If W was the commander in chief his response would of been-- well I hadn't heard that but if its true we will invade, probably next week.
    Really? Can you name one place that "W" invaded without the approval of congress?

Now tell us how many times Obama has used military force without the approval of congress?

No stratify

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Some conservatives may be down at the Koch Freedom Jamboree. They are trying to develop a new strategy for the upcoming midterms, now that their ObamaScare and "Obama has no strategy" bullshit has dried up.
    I think Republicans already have a strategy. It is called we are not Obama. I haven't met anyone who likes the Republican Senate candidate in my state. Yet he leads over an incumbent Democrat. That should tell you that the public isn't buying what Obama is selling. If Republicans take over the Senate, you are going to be in for a real eye opener. You are going to see the real Barack Obama, the one who believes the US Constitution is an inconvenience to be ignored.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dccpa For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RevBS  [View Original Post]
    It's so quiet, it's eerie!
    Some conservatives may be down at the Koch Freedom Jamboree. They are trying to develop a new strategy for the upcoming midterms, now that their ObamaScare and "Obama has no strategy" bullshit has dried up.

Nobody is going to impeach Obama. They are too damn scared. I hear he's really good at killing people.

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama...people-2013-11

It's so quiet, it's eerie!

Mid-term elections is only around 6 weeks away. The main focus will be for the battle for the Senate. On it will ride Obama's legacy because given the opportunity, the Republicans will try to impeach Obama and dismantle the Affordable Care Act. The fangs have already been sharpen and the barks will become ferocious tearing bites if the Senate swing Republican. It will be a feeding frenzy unseen since Attila the Hun swept through Europe. A fitting description, no?

While I have not been following the key races that closely, it seems that the AP Glee Club gloating boasts of a few months ago is now somewhat subdued. A lesson learned from 2012 when cockiness turn to incredulous despair. But it is also true that the Democrats will be fighting for their lives this time around.

Having been notified that I often made rash statements, perhaps, I should refrain from making a prediction. Or should I? Very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by RevBS  [View Original Post]
    I get the message, Donald Sterling!
    Donald Sterling? Absurd!
    But not surprising considering the source.

Yes,

Quote Originally Posted by Punter127  [View Original Post]
    Those are my words and I stand by them, spin it how ever you want.
    I get the message, Donald Sterling!

Posting Limitations