This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny12  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the DJIA is up 5% after inflation since its pre-recession peak in 2007. During the same time, the median household income in the USA, adjusted for inflation, has dropped 11%. Meanwhile, as you say, the stock market is overvalued because of low interest rates. This means that Mom and Pop savers, the hardworking bedrock of America who have their money in bank deposits, bonds, etc, will be even more dependent on government during retirement. This is all good in the eyes of Obama. More people dependent on government means more Democrat voters. Why doesn't he stand up to the teachers unions? Why does he want to hand out social security disability checks to anyone who asks and extend unemployment benefits indefinitely? Why doesn't he promote job-promoting policies, like reducing unreasonable regulations and taxes on American business and allowing multinationals to tax-efficiently bring money back to the USA to invest here? In other words, why doesn't he try to do something to increase middle class incomes and jobs instead of promoting handouts, to special interests and prospective Democrat voters?

Wise up EAP. By the time I was your age I had abandoned my membership in the Revolutionary Communist Youth Brigade and could see through the B.S. like what you've been reading.
    More completely irrelevant bullshit likely due to Obama Derangement Syndrome (ODS) from one of Jackson's most reliable fascist fanboys. Obama was not the president in October 2007 nor was he responsible for the housing and investment bank ponzi scheme that led to fraudulent earnings and market highs followed by a disastrous collapse back to reality; Obama's baseline is January 20,2009. The rest of what you write is just standard issue Jackson-taught fascist fanboy propaganda and does not warrant a response.

Quote Originally Posted by ElAlamoPalermo  [View Original Post]
    BTW in case you couldn't stop foaming at the mouth enough to pay attention, the DJIA closed at another all time record high of over 17,000 today; the day Obama was inaugurated the DJIA closed at 7,949. Personally I think the stock market is extremely overvalued as a result of nonexistent interest rate yields, nevertheless the consensus disagrees with me as the market has seen 110%+ returns under Obama's watch.
    Yes, the DJIA is up 5% after inflation since its pre-recession peak in 2007. During the same time, the median household income in the USA, adjusted for inflation, has dropped 11%. Meanwhile, as you say, the stock market is overvalued because of low interest rates. This means that Mom and Pop savers, the hardworking bedrock of America who have their money in bank deposits, bonds, etc, will be even more dependent on government during retirement. This is all good in the eyes of Obama. More people dependent on government means more Democrat voters. Why doesn't he stand up to the teachers unions? Why does he want to hand out social security disability checks to anyone who asks and extend unemployment benefits indefinitely? Why doesn't he promote job-promoting policies, like reducing unreasonable regulations and taxes on American business and allowing multinationals to tax-efficiently bring money back to the USA to invest here? In other words, why doesn't he try to do something to increase middle class incomes and jobs instead of promoting handouts, to special interests and prospective Democrat voters?

Wise up EAP. By the time I was your age I had abandoned my membership in the Revolutionary Communist Youth Brigade and could see through the B.S. like what you've been reading.

Esten's New Jobs Number / U3 vs U6 and workforce participation rate

Not so fast Esten, exactly where did those 288,000 jobs come from? Could it be mostly from summer hiring perhaps? Don't you think all those "new jobs" which were created in June will disappear in August?

Follow this link for June jobs information:

http://www.macrovolatility.com/2014/...wrong-reasons/

Oh and Esten what about those pesky new unemployment claims for June?

Follow this link for new unemployment filings for June:

http://ycharts.com/indicators/initia...ment_insurance

Esten, as far as ObamaCare being a job killer, all you have to do is wait until August, September and October when all those cancellation notices begin to arrive for businesses.

Esten you up for another round after having your ass handed to you over European unemployment calculations where you were wrong as usual?

Esten is always quick to point out how unemployment has decreased under the Imperial Presidency of Obama quoting the DOL's U3 rate and ignoring the more accurate U6 rate and totally ignoring the workforce participation rate.

Follow this link for the U6 rate:

http://ycharts.com/indicators/us_u_6...ate_unadjusted

Follow this link for a U3 / U6 rate comparison and explanation.

http://unemploymentdata.com/current-...ployment-rate/

Oh and Esten before you start claiming the decrease in the workforce participation rate is due to baby boomers retiring, you are wrong again.

Follow this link to workforce participation rate composition by age brackets.

http://www.businessinsider.com/lfpr-...ce-1978-2014-5

Have a nice day Esten.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398

Obama's Scandal Playbook

Katie Pavlich at townhall.com wrote a nice piece titled "Obama's Scandal Playbook" detailing the Obama admininstration's standard procedures for managing it's many scandals.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ngNewsCarousel

Step 1: Play Dumb.

Step 2: Investigate it Yourself.

Step 3: Blame Two-Bit Bureaucrats.

Step 4: Attack the Investigation.

Step 5: Pretend the Scandal Never Existed.

Thanks,

Jax.

In colloquial terms,

Quote Originally Posted by DonB  [View Original Post]
    Once again I ask you for your definition of fascist.

Don B.
    It means SOB or bastard. Just less colorful.

ElAlamoPalermo: DJIA. Really? Are you really that shallow? Do you not have an iota of critical thought capability, or do you just swallow "hook, line, and sinker" what CNBS or MSDNC is feeding you? Newsflash: The entire cyclical rally in the market from March 2009 has been the result of the Fed's debauchment of the currency via QE (think Harare or the Caracas stock exchange). Lenin was a big fan of currency debasement. As far as the market goes, what lies ahead will seem (mathematically cannot be) an order of magnitude more painful than what happened during the fall of 2008.

Here is a quick yet comprehensive tutorial on the Cloward / Piven strategy.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...estroy-america

"We gave you a Republic, if you can keep it. " Ben Franklin.

These statistics are a complete misnomer and totally misleading as the economic "freeze" was literally caused by the worst period of extended inclement winter weather in many, many decades that afflicted the entire eastern half of the United States. Just more anti-Obama BULLSHIT from Jackson and his fascist fanboys. BTW in case you couldn't stop foaming at the mouth enough to pay attention, the DJIA closed at another all time record high of over 17,000 today; the day Obama was inaugurated the DJIA closed at 7,949. Personally I think the stock market is extremely overvalued as a result of nonexistent interest rate yields, nevertheless the consensus disagrees with me as the market has seen 110%+ returns under Obama's watch.

Fascist

These statistics are a complete misnomer and totally misleading as the economic "freeze" was literally caused by the worst period of extended inclement winter weather in many, many decades that afflicted the entire eastern half of the United States. Just more anti-Obama BULLSHIT from Jackson and his fascist fanboys. BTW in case you couldn't stop foaming at the mouth enough to pay attention, the DJIA closed at another all time record high of over 17,000 today; the day Obama was inaugurated the DJIA closed at 7,949. Personally I think the stock market is extremely overvalued as a result of nonexistent interest rate yields, nevertheless the consensus disagrees with me as the market has seen 110%+ returns under Obama's watch.
    Once again I ask you for your definition of fascist.

Don B.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Funny how we didn't hear a fucking peep from you when this news was released:

U.S. GDP Dropped 2.9% In The First Quarter 2014

http://www.forbes.com/sites/samantha...cond-estimate/

"On Wednesday, the Bureau of Economic Analysis released its third and final estimate of real gross domestic product for the first three months of 2014. The release showed output in the U.S. declining at an annual rate of 2.9%. This is relative to fourth quarter 2013, when real GDP grew 2.6%."

U.S. Economy Shrank in First Quarter by Most in Five Years

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...ive-years.html

"Gross domestic product fell at a 2.9 percent annualized rate, more than forecast and the worst reading since the same three months in 2009, after a previously reported 1 percent drop, the Commerce Department said today in Washington. It marked the biggest downward revision from the agencys second GDP estimate since records began in 1976. The revision reflected a slowdown in health care spending."

Anyway, the most important thing is that we're not talking about Obama's monumental incompentence.

Thanks,

Jax.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Remember how Republicans told us over and over how the Affordable Care Act was a big jobs killer.
    Funny how we didn't hear a fucking peep from you when this news was released:

U.S. GDP Dropped 2.9% In The First Quarter 2014

http://www.forbes.com/sites/samantha...cond-estimate/

"On Wednesday, the Bureau of Economic Analysis released its third and final estimate of real gross domestic product for the first three months of 2014. The release showed output in the U.S. declining at an annual rate of 2.9%. This is relative to fourth quarter 2013, when real GDP grew 2.6%."

U.S. Economy Shrank in First Quarter by Most in Five Years

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...ive-years.html

"Gross domestic product fell at a 2.9 percent annualized rate, more than forecast and the worst reading since the same three months in 2009, after a previously reported 1 percent drop, the Commerce Department said today in Washington. It marked the biggest downward revision from the agencys second GDP estimate since records began in 1976. The revision reflected a slowdown in health care spending."

Anyway, the most important thing is that we're not talking about Obama's monumental incompentence.

Thanks,

Jax.

The strategy is Cloward / Piven and the tactics are Alinsky. To re-make the Republic, he has to break it first. The quilombo at the border, and all points north is just another beta test. I guess as far as jobs go, quantity is better than quality. Got to keep as many as possible on the dependency plantation until he can complete his "Fundamental Transformation".

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...800k-most-1993

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Remember how Republicans told us over and over how the Affordable Care Act was a big jobs killer.

Jobs blowout: Economy gains 288,000 in June
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...port/12111319/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueFalcon For This Post:

288,000 jobs

The labor market continued to gain momentum and defy a mixed economy in June as employers added 288,000 jobs, the Labor Department said Thursday.

The unemployment rate fell to 6.1% vs. 6.3% in May. That's the lowest it's been since September 2008.

Economists had estimated that 215,000 jobs were added last month.

The economy has now gained at least 200,000 jobs a month for the past five months - the first such stretch since September 1999-January 2000.
    Jobs blowout: Economy gains 288,000 in June
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...port/12111319/

Just Ckecking

Just trying to make sure you did not change your mind.

Like the Republicans do when Obama agrees to something they wanted in the first place.

It looks we agree on almost everything, except the death penalty.

Good grief man, are you daft?

WT, before you post yet another request to know what I believe in that is contrary to the Republican Party's platform, please READ my comments below.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    You keep knocking the Demos, so tell us what you do not agree with, about the Republican Party?
    Good grief man, are you daft?

WT, before you post yet another request to know what I believe in that is contarary to the Republican Party's platform, please READ my comments below.

==============================================

For the record, I am NOT a Republican, and I am NOT a conservative.

- I am against the death penalty.
    - I am against any government support of religious organizations.
    - I am for the legalization of recreational drugs.
    - I am for the legalization of commercial sex.
    - I am for a woman's right to choose.
    - I am for comprehensive sex education.
    - I am for a foreign guest worker program.
    - I am for a universal flat tax on EVERYONE'S income.
    - I am for health INSURANCE reform.
    - I am for health JUSTICE reform.

I am a member of the Libertarian Party, registered as an Independent.

====================================

Big business wins again

Hobby Lobby wins its case.

http://news.yahoo.com/justices-cant-...--finance.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buy the Supreme court 001.jpg‎  

Answer the question?

You keep knocking the Demos, so tell us what you do not agree with, about the Republican Party?

WT, I've posted this a dozen times, but here it is again just for you.

==============================================

For the record, I am NOT a Republican, and I am NOT a conservative.

- I am against the death penalty.
    - I am against any government support of religious organizations.
    - I am for the legalization of recreational drugs.
    - I am for the legalization of commercial sex.
    - I am for a woman's right to choose.
    - I am for comprehensive sex education.
    - I am for a foreign guest worker program.
    - I am for a universal flat tax on EVERYONE'S income.
    - I am for health INSURANCE reform.
    - I am for health JUSTICE reform.

I am a member of the Libertarian Party, registered as an Independent.

====================================

Posting Limitations