Thread: American Politics during the Obama Presidency

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 439 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

4 reasons to decriminalize prostitution

Great article, particularly to stop trafficking. http://www.salon.com/2015/07/20/4_re...ium=socialflow.

I can't wait to watch this absorbing docu-drama to learn the "Italian" system of government as practiced by paisanos like Siegel and Lansky.

Funny

For over a Month now, none of you has Anything to say bad about OUR President!

Because our country is in Great shape!

It you watch this you will see a comparison to what big business is doing to what was happening in the 30s.

Buy the politicians.

Everything that Lucky Luciano's Italian Mafia mob suggested in the 1930s is what big business is following.

So, how big are the Mafia today?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/...-lucianos-rise

Tell Us if I am Wrong??

Who Controls Big Business, Not us.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people...

ObamaCare TODAY, ObamaCare TOMORROW, ObamaCare FOREVER!!!!!!!! Now Jackson and his right wing fascist fan-boys can definitively bend over and open up their wallets nice and wide.

Blurred

Welcome back Tiny.

While your delineation between American Leftist and Communist is accurate prior to Obama, I believe Obama's administration has blurred those lines via ruling by fiat.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Don and his cronies can't articulate what the connection is between historical atrocities of communism, and double standards of the left. As such, it's just more gratuitous anti-left mudslinging. Probably in their heads there is some connection, but they're afraid to articulate it because it would be exposed for the flimsy crap it most likely is. Very pathetic, weasel-like behavior.
    No one believes the left will reenact the historical atrocities of Communism in the USA. The second amendment will prevent that. As to analogies between the American left and communists, it's a matter of degree. American leftists would like for government to account for 50% of the economy. Communists would prefer 90%. American leftists believe that if someone's smart and works his ass off and creates a successful business, government should confiscate 60% of what he makes while he's alive, then take 50% of what's left when he dies. Communists on the other hand would allow the person to take home, maybe, $30/month if he lives in Cuba, or $1,000/month (adjusted for inflation) if he lived in the Soviet Union. American leftists would have the IRS hinder organizations they disagree with from exercising free speech. Communists would control outright the press.

Just what I thought

Quote Originally Posted by DonB  [View Original Post]
    I think Punter's post is all Mr. Critical Thinker deserves.
    Don and his cronies can't articulate what the connection is between historical atrocities of communism, and double standards of the left. As such, it's just more gratuitous anti-left mudslinging. Probably in their heads there is some connection, but they're afraid to articulate it because it would be exposed for the flimsy crap it most likely is. Very pathetic, weasel-like behavior.

My answer

Quote Originally Posted by Punter127  [View Original Post]
    "There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know."
    I think Punter's post is all Mr. Critical Thinker deserves.

Don B.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don B For This Post:

I fail to see the connection {snip}
    "There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know."

Don I read this article you linked.

It's about how bad Communism was, how many people were killed under Communism (worse than the Nazi Holocaust, it is claimed), and how people today are generally uninformed about it.

BUT, I fail to see the connection to the title of your post: "Double standards of the left". Please enlighten us Don on the connection.

Double standards of the left

http://blog.victimsofcommunism.org/t...mmunism-lives/

Where do I come up with this crap?

Don B.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Don B For This Post:

More of my right wing crap

http://capitalismmagazine.com/2015/0...kindergartens/

There are some things that are impossible, pulling a looney leftist head out of his ass falls in that category.

Don B.

Real crap

http://godfatherpolitics.com/22606/k...-drink-sewage/#Gr2MPTBYmZIKOoZF.99.

And now those in California may now get a dose of their own crap.

Anybody here live in California?

Don B.

Wow, where you do keep coming up with such crap ? Now things are worse than the World Wars and the Depression ? LOL.

Just another case study in how the right wing media keep people focused on negative narratives. And these days, working in a link to Hillary Clinton as well. It's all about psychological profiling and programming. It doesn't matter that most Americans don't support Right Wing solutions (war, cutting social programs, etc). Just keep pumping out those negative narratives.

Wonder why the Right Wing is obsessed by foreign policy over the economy ? Because the economy is doing fairly well, with unemployment down to 5.4%. Here's a blast from the past: What 2012 presidential candidate promised to do in 4 years what Obama did in 2 years ?

Romney promises unemployment down to 6% in 4 years
    http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.VWU3ZE_Bz6l
    Why do you still have your head up your ass?

Don B.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Don B For This Post:

Posting Limitations