Thread: Argentina vs Brazil

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by El Alamo

Does anybody know a place like Excedra in Sao Paulo?

Hi guys,

I'm travelling to SP in a couples of weeks and I wonder if anybody knows a place like Excedra in Sao Paulo.

I mean a bar, restaurant or club where I can meet a lot of independent girls working.

Thanks in advance.

Diegote.

Prostitutes? Sh*t, what about the muggers?

How about making robbing foreigners an Olympic sport? I guarantee the host country would bring home gold, in that case.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

Catwoman Needs Big Lov

Click image for larger version

Name:	0001-414085.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	28754

I'd: 414085 / São Paulo, São Paulo.

http://www.brazilcupid.com/en/profil...4085?searchpos

Brazil's Prostitutes Getting Ready For The World Cup

Jon32

There are two parts to the island of Florianopolis. One part is the main city which is called Centro and has a polulation of about 300,000 to 400,000. This is where the brothels are. However, the best beaches are elsewhere.

The second part is the rest of the island is about 30 miles by 5 or 10 miles and has a population of about 100,000 and over 40 separate beaches.

The best place to stay, in my opinion, is Logoa da Conceicao. It is in the center of the island on a large lake or lagoon. It is a mile or two from some of the best beaches I. E. Praia Mole or Barra da lagoa. It is about 5 miles over the mountain from Centro. It has the best nightlife, packed with late night bars including the world famous Black Swan. Also, filled with smoking hot local girls who, unfortuneately, are not that easy to find when the town is filled with fat, middle aged tourists.

My second choice would be Barra da Logoa which is a town on the longest beach in Florianopolis. This is a very young town with lots of backpackers. However, it is not as upscale as Logoa da Conceicao.

There are plenty of small apartments called Pasadas or something like that. During season, except for around New Years, they should cost less than $50 a night - maybe a lot loss. Out of season, middle of March to December they are even cheaper.

El Alamo,

Where would you recomend looking for apartments? What area (beachfront) Not looking for isolation, but want to walk out and be able to talk to people.

A little advice for those not familiar with Florianopolis. There are 42 distinct beaches on the island. Don't go to the well known beaches such as Praia Mole, Barra da Lagoa or the famous beaches on the north of the island. The locals avoid those beaches because the tourists take them over. Seeing tourists in speedo's is not a pleasant site.

The locals go to the less well known beaches on the south of the island such as Campeche. On those beaches you will think you are in the middle of a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Shoot.

Another great thing about Florianopolis. There are few smokers. The only city I know with less smokers is Asuncion where smoking appears to be almost nonexistant.

And I didn't even try the GDP scene!

I fell in love with "a Ilha de Santa Catarina" when I visited in October 2006, and I wasn't even there for the chica scene. It's a beautiful island, with great beaches and wonderful scenery, good swimming and surfing, and enough "day life" that I completely blew myself out for any night life.

Stayed at a pousada in Barra de Lagoa; took surfing lessons from Evandro Santos in the mornings, and toured around the north part of the island during the afternoons and evenings. Couple of dinners in Lagoa de Conceicao, couple of trips to Centro for shopping and dining - and a long talk with the airport manager at Hercilio Luz Airport, that convinced me I can have either sport-flying or a home in Brazil (but not both). One visit to Praia Galheta, but I had the whole beach to myself; it was too early in spring for anyone else to bother.

Saw a good number of lovely little spinners on Barra de Lagoa beach, but didn't approach anyone. Chatted a fair amount with Sr. Santos' pretty blonde assistant after the lessons, but as "just friends," drat it!

Floripa could be my "one particular harbour" someday. El Alamo, I admire your good fortune at living there. Sorry this report isn't worth anything in terms of mongering; but there's more to life than "The Game," right?

Quote Originally Posted by El Alamo
    I live in Florianopolis and Buenos Aires. My initail impression of the girls in Florianopolis was not that great. Since then, my opinion has changed 110%. The women in Florianopolis are from another planet. A healthy, very young and fit population with few smokers.

Buenos Aires has as many hot women but they are not as fit, more of the girls smoke and they don't appear to be as healthy or athletic as the girls of Florianopolis.

That said, there are some drawbacks to Florianopolis. It is a big island and to get arround you are forced to use taxis, busses or a car. In Buenos Aires, as well as in Asuncion, you can walk everywhere. Everything is assessible.

Thanks alamo, I will have to get some drinks on me when I get there (December of next year) Since you live in both places, for sure I will be in one

Much smaller population in Floripa though? And if car is the only bad thing, well no problem?

I live in Florianopolis and Buenos Aires. My initail impression of the girls in Florianopolis was not that great. Since then, my opinion has changed 110%. The women in Florianopolis are from another planet. A healthy, very young and fit population with few smokers.

Buenos Aires has as many hot women but they are not as fit, more of the girls smoke and they don't appear to be as healthy or athletic as the girls of Florianopolis.

That said, there are some drawbacks to Florianopolis. It is a big island and to get arround you are forced to use taxis, busses or a car. In Buenos Aires, as well as in Asuncion, you can walk everywhere. Everything is assessible.

What's everyone's opinion on southern Brazil (Florianopolis) vs Argentina (Buenos Aires)

Having a tough time here!

You are listing prices in Sao Palo, which is a more expensive market than Rio. Cafe Photo is a great place with stellar women, but you can find the same at other clubs, just not at such a high percentage. I have been in both and perfer Rio for the Termas action during the day and early evening, especially in Centro during the week, and the clubs at night. Rio is a better value IMHO

Thanks Stan. Rough estimate for a 2+ hour session (2 hours and maybe more) would be as follows (total cost including entry, drinks, etc):

Madahos: $250 US

Cafe Photo: $350 US

Now I know a few high end nightclubs in other South/Central American countries where the same deal would be in the $400-450 US range, but the quality I saw in these other clubs was absolutely top-notch (almost all 8's and 9's). I will have to check out Cafe Photo some time if it can compete with these other clubs.

Barbarela is exactly right. The place has the reputation of being high end, but it's quite run down compared to the better places in Sao Paulo or BA. And, your memory is correct: Help is on the boulevard next to the Ocean (Avenida Atlantica, I believe) For anyone venturing there, it's a dangerous walk (or so I'm told) between 2-5 A. M. At all other times, you won't have any problems.

Esten, for R$500, my hunch is that you would get 4 hours or so, but that's just a guess. It would just depend on when you left. I didn't leave until 3 a. M. And she seemed to be saying that she had to be back by 6 a. M. To avoid the no-return fee. Hence, she left around 5 a. M. I'm definitely not sure of that, however. My Portuguese is sub-par at best -- even basic numbers elude me, although I'm getting better. It's possible she was just trying to wheedle extra Reals from me.

This gal has called a few times since I've been back in the States, which is a further suggestion that R$500 is near the top price. If I can manage to get her to understand my bad Spanish -- and I can understand what she says in response -- I'll see if I can get her to tell me what the deal is and post anything I learn. She did say that Cafe Photo is a "fistfight" for the chicas -- many sellers and not enough buyers.

Thanks for the report Stan. We share similar tastes in the high end nightclubs.

Your report is consistent with other Brazil reports I have read. The termas sound more like the German FKK format than a privado or boliche. Help sounds interesting too, but for the high end nightclub scene it seems Sao Paolo is much better than Rio. How much time back at your hotel do you get at Cafe Photo for R$500?

Posting Limitations