Thread: Race in Argentina

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jeren
    Quote Originally Posted by Argento
    Sorry Dogg. You posted while I was composing and I know you have a big stick to knock the white chicks away. Just wish I was born caramel and with your dick! Us whitys got to stick together aginst ya black trash!

Argento
    This reminds me of something the owner of my apartment told me when I moved here. "La billetera gana." That is the only size that matter here.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    If you ain't a big dicked black buck in Buenos Aires you ain't getting no pussy. That's just the way it is. I am a big dicked black buck and the really, really white skinned girls in Buenos Aires can't get enough of my really really big, really really black, dick. Sorry.
    Sorry Dogg. You posted while I was composing and I know you have a big stick to knock the white chicks away. Just wish I was born caramel and with your dick! Us whitys got to stick together aginst ya black trash!

Argento

Yes but...!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeren
    I'm White, by the way. I'm also 29 and single, never married, to give context.

That sounds to me like, if the economic status is the same, they will prefer Black men?

If that's the case, I don't really see a point in going there. I don't want a wife or girlfriend who is more attracted to some other race, since I can't do anything about mine.

I used to never pay attention to interracial relationships, but I started hearing more and more about White women, not just dating, but saying they prefer Black men to White men, which disturbed me because race is hard to compete with. After researching a bit, it seems like the majority of White women in America prefer White men, despite all the talk.

But, I'm sick of hearing about it, the twisted fantasies women have about Black men, and especially all the constant talk of White male inferiorities. Regardless of the claims of racism towards colored people, it seems like Argentina is like this somewhat?

Maybe you think I'm getting worked up over nothing? Tell me why if you think so.
    How about the other side of the coin. What about the white men that have 'twisted fantasies', (your phrase) about black women? And what's more, put their thoughts into effect. Not that I believe the basic premises of this current thread, but pity the white girls in Argentina if they did lust after a bit of hard black cock. Not much around and probably not for sale. Not that they would ever have any money to buy their sexual fantasies as all their money is on their backs in trashy clothes or on their faces with crap cosmetics. But there's black pussy a'plenty and for sale whenever you so desire; and in many case quite elegant. Ask my friend Sid, who, by the way, is sane and balanced. He much prefers the imported Dominicans to the ignorant, bad attitude, cigarette smoking, tattooed white trash that constitute the majority of the local Buenos Aires scrags. The majority could do with a good scrub and an explanation of the finer workings of a toothbrush. Oh, and I almost forgot, a quick course in honesty, punctuality, customer service and politeness. There are some great exceptions but not that many. I really think it is a series of false premises with an even falser conclusion.

Argento

Its a tough life for skinny dicked white boys

Quote Originally Posted by Jeren

That sounds to me like, if the economic status is the same, they will prefer Black men?

If that's the case, I don't really see a point in going there. I don't want a wife or girlfriend who is more attracted to some other race, since I can't do anything about mine.

I used to never pay attention to interracial relationships, but I started hearing more and more about White women, not just dating, but saying they prefer Black men to White men, which disturbed me because race is hard to compete with. After researching a bit, it seems like the majority of White women in America prefer White men, despite all the talk.

But, I'm sick of hearing about it, the twisted fantasies women have about Black men, and especially all the constant talk of White male inferiorities. Regardless of the claims of racism towards colored people, it seems like Argentina is like this somewhat?

Maybe you think I'm getting worked up over nothing? Tell me why if you think so.
    If you ain't a big dicked black buck in Buenos Aires you ain't getting no pussy. That's just the way it is. I am a big dicked black buck and the really, really white skinned girls in Buenos Aires can't get enough of my really really big, really really black, dick. Sorry.

However, if you are black AND have money then you are prized by many (not all) Argentine women. In this case because of the uniqueness, the darker the skin the better.

Columbians

Spirit Rider, I very much resent my fellows on W. 116th St being called lower class. Left-leaning radicals, maybe.

I think this sums it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrell77
    Again, I've never been to ARG Perhaps it's the blind leading the blind, But again, I've never been to BA.
    Regards,

BM

Argento. Chill Out

First off, much respect to the senior members of this forum (including you Argento) You guys make this a great, very informative place to be, even for someone who has never been to BA. This is not coincidentally the reason that I only have one post. Because I've NEVER been to argentina!

I'm not a masquerading senior member, nor do I come with any hidden agenda. This is argentinaprivate, not the angry Thailand forum at ISG.

Another newbie Jeren asked a question about how blacks would be treated in Argentina, and I put in my two cents, albeit in a long winded manner. Again, I've never been to ARG but I've met quite a few argies up here in NYC (New York City) Perhaps it's the blind leading the blind, but I was just contributing my experiences to Jeren and the forum. I meant no harm. Perhaps I was really long winded about my "odd man out" theory, but it has helped me make sense of a lot of strange foreign tourist / student chicks and the strange things that they do.

And as to me having a large ego. Well, maybe I did sound asshole-ish talking about how I pulled a stripper for free, but well hey. I pulled a stripper for free! In NYC no less! Goddamit, you'd brag too!

But believe me, I've crawled into some hidey holes to get some $10 head with some ugly streetwalkers as well. Of this, I'm not so proud. And I'm not gonna brag about that.

Jeez Argento, cut me some slack and just chill a bit.

BTW: I personally think that "Spirit Rider" has the best answer. But again, I've never been to BA.

Class Orient Racism

There is a little truth to what everybody's experience is. This is because the real bigotry in BsAs is about money and social status.

I lived there over a two year period. I lived in Recoleta on Posadas a block and a half from Padio Bullrich. The disdain the elites and middle class shows towards the lower classes is very evident.

Now add race and xenophobia as multiplication factors and you really have your story. They are contemptuous of Black Brazileros, Dominicans, and and any other dark skinned lower classes including Paraguayans, Columbians, and any others of indigenous South American blood.

However, if you are black AND have money then you are prized by many (not all) Argentine women. In this case because of the uniqueness, the darker the skin the better.

Anecdotal yet I think a valid data point. I was living in BsAs earlier this decade (not being particularly successful with the locals, I might add) I made friends with a black african (from Ghana) also working in BsAs. Now he was very friendly and bold going after the ladies. However, he needed to beat the Argentine women off with a stcik. Of course, it wasn't so bad to be his wingman.

So, if you are a decent looking black man with money to spend on the ladies, you probably have a net positve factor with many Argentine women. In fact, since you might be a fantasy, you probably have a better chance of breaking through the notorious Argentine woman time and effort shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrell77
    Unfortunately I've never been to Buenos Aires, but I have met a quite a few Argentinians in NYC. And judging from the relative ease that I have in getting (some) of them in bed, I'd say that they're pretty open to black guys. In fact, last month I got a freebie from a stripper from Argentina. Now anyone in New York knows that this sort of thing NEVER happens, so I take it as an indicator that things are good for us in ARG, well in BA at least.

During our lap dance I asked her if black guys are liked in BA. And she immediately indicated in the positive. And she started rambling on (in the long winded, fast accent that happy argie chicks often have) about how her sister married a black Brazilian guy, and how the whole family loved him. She basically concluded that if you're not a thug, and doing something with your life, argie women would be really open to a long term relationship with a Black man.---And then she asked me for my number (but that's another story

Please don't confuse willingness to fuck you with "ease of entry". Believe me, you are going to have to game the shit out of her (umm. Woo her strongly) if you want to hit that the first night. And Argie chicks LOVE to talk. My god they will talk all day long. Even the stripper that I just fucked wasn't an easy lay. It took 2, looong, all day, dates, with a lot of talking. Granted, it was kinda nice showing her around NYC, going to art museums, and restaurants, all with this beautiful blonde portena on my arm. But still, like most of the argies that I've experienced, she wanted to make sure that I knew that she wasn't "easy" and that your gonna have to put in work if you wanna get her. The only exception to this rule are the Jewish Argentinians, of which there appear to be a lot of. They tend to be more open and worldly.

Note: I have gotten confirmation from Indio argies that there is definately racism against more indio / native south american section of the population. It seems to be pervasive, low level, and institutional racism. Akin to a Indio Mexican trying to fit in in Little Havana Miami, or with Puerto Ricans in NYC.

It's just sort of a general consensus that the White Cubans / PR are just far superior than the Indio dude, and they should just "know their place".

I'm just gonna chalk it up to my "Odd Man Out" theory. Every country has a traditional "hated" race. Essentially the "odd man out". In Northern Europe -esp. Russia, it's the Jews, in Southern Europe, it's the Gypsies. In America, it's the Blacks, in Australia, it's the Aborigines.

But if you visit a country and your not one of the "hated people", but are still visibly different, your differences are "interesting". You're the "Odd Man" but you're not out of the social loop. You're invited to the party. You're different, but you are still able to create you're own persona, with the advantage of being so rare that you can rise above the crowd.

You just have to accept that the women can still be really racist against their own "odd men", but still love you. I've seen it many times with E. Euro chicks (don't get them started on the gypsies) and even Aussie women and the Aborigines. Which is kinda strange, because I'm the same color as the them. I've had Australians make off handed racist comments and jokes about aborigines to me, and expected me to laugh. Israelis making really racist comments about Palestinians (like "WOW-did that really just come out of her mouth" racist) Just as I've had (many) Russian and Poles make (harsh) Jewish comments and jokes to me. (And a lot of Polish guys are big, and like the Vodka, so you'd better laugh back.

In the end, I think that you have an advantage, but you still have to actually "try". You can't just walk into a bar and expect women to just turn and stare at you in lust, just because your black (try Sydney if you want that reaction) and from my experiences in NYC, you HAVE to make the first move. She will not come up to you. Granted, her first reaction could be very positive, but they all seem to want a "caballero", with an edge. This is true with the noted exception of some of the Jewish Argies.

Unfortunatly, If I want any more Argie (or Australian) pussy, I'm gonna have to actually go down there now. With the Argentinian economy, beginning to freefall, and the Aussie dollar devaluation (from almost parity with the US dollar, to 1.50 in like 5 months--jeez) There aren't going to be many Argie honies up in NYC this summer---well not unless they're working here as strippers
    Interesting post for a newby. Not that I believe a word of what you posted or that you are using your normal moniker. My guess is that you are an established member posting under another name. Whatever the truth, very subjective and has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread. Placation, fence-sitting, ignorance and a huge ego doesn't win me over. Especially when you fly a false flag.

Argento

Argies in NYC

Unfortunately I've never been to Buenos Aires, but I have met a quite a few Argentinians in NYC. And judging from the relative ease that I have in getting (some) of them in bed, I'd say that they're pretty open to black guys. In fact, last month I got a freebie from a stripper from Argentina. Now anyone in New York knows that this sort of thing NEVER happens, so I take it as an indicator that things are good for us in ARG, well in BA at least.
    During our lap dance I asked her if black guys are liked in BA. And she immediately indicated in the positive. And she started rambling on (in the long winded, fast accent that happy argie chicks often have) about how her sister married a black Brazilian guy, and how the whole family loved him. She basically concluded that if you're not a thug, and doing something with your life, argie women would be really open to a long term relationship with a Black man.---And then she asked me for my number (but that's another story)

Please don't confuse willingness to fuck you with "ease of entry". Believe me, you are going to have to game the shit out of her (umm. Woo her strongly) if you want to hit that the first night. And Argie chicks LOVE to talk. My god they will talk all day long. Even the stripper that I just fucked wasn't an easy lay. It took 2, looong, all day, dates, with a lot of talking. Granted, it was kinda nice showing her around NYC, going to art museums, and restaurants, all with this beautiful blonde portena on my arm. But still, like most of the argies that I've experienced, she wanted to make sure that I knew that she wasn't "easy" and that your gonna have to put in work if you wanna get her. The only exception to this rule are the Jewish Argentinians, of which there appear to be a lot of. They tend to be more open and worldly.

Note: I have gotten confirmation from Indio argies that there is definately racism against more indio / native south american section of the population. It seems to be pervasive, low level, and institutional racism. Akin to a Indio Mexican trying to fit in in Little Havana Miami, or with Puerto Ricans in NYC.
    It's just sort of a general consensus that the White Cubans / PR are just far superior than the Indio dude, and they should just "know their place".

I'm just gonna chalk it up to my "Odd Man Out" theory. Every country has a traditional "hated" race. Essentially the "odd man out". In Northern Europe -esp. Russia, it's the Jews, in Southern Europe, it's the Gypsies. In America, it's the Blacks, in Australia, it's the Aborigines.

But if you visit a country and your not one of the "hated people", but are still visibly different, your differences are "interesting". You're the "Odd Man" but you're not out of the social loop. You're invited to the party. You're different, but you are still able to create you're own persona, with the advantage of being so rare that you can rise above the crowd.

You just have to accept that the women can still be really racist against their own "odd men", but still love you. I've seen it many times with E. Euro chicks (don't get them started on the gypsies) and even Aussie women and the Aborigines. Which is kinda strange, because I'm the same color as the them. I've had Australians make off handed racist comments and jokes about aborigines to me, and expected me to laugh. Israelis making really racist comments about Palestinians (like "WOW-did that really just come out of her mouth" racist) Just as I've had (many) Russian and Poles make (harsh) Jewish comments and jokes to me. (And a lot of Polish guys are big, and like the Vodka, so you'd better laugh back.)

In the end, I think that you have an advantage, but you still have to actually "try". You can't just walk into a bar and expect women to just turn and stare at you in lust, just because your black (try Sydney if you want that reaction) and from my experiences in NYC, you HAVE to make the first move. She will not come up to you. Granted, her first reaction could be very positive, but they all seem to want a "caballero", with an edge. This is true with the noted exception of some of the Jewish Argies.

Unfortunatly, If I want any more Argie (or Australian) pussy, I'm gonna have to actually go down there now. With the Argentinian economy, beginning to freefall, and the Aussie dollar devaluation (from almost parity with the US dollar, to 1.50 in like 5 months--jeez) There aren't going to be many Argie honies up in NYC this summer---well not unless they're working here as strippers

Pretty much true what Argento and Sidney say.

This town is shit and their racism is one more of his virtues.

The other is his high nosed proudness of I don't know what. They are arrogant, presumtuous and many often mocking at us american mongenrs.

I was witness last week in Recoleta of a brawl in a night club between a gang of locals and a couple of american tourists which locals identifiy or think they identify as argentinaprivate mongers.

I do believe really this is the worst people I ever met.

Well in my only trip to BA I never had trouble with my skin color, in my case I am not black, actually it's kind of funny cause my face and forearms are dark skinned due to the fact I drive around 100 miles a day in my hometown which is semidesertic, and the rest of my body is almost white, my heritage is spanish and amerindian (mestizo)

While staying in Argentina nobody ever bothered me, actually I noticed I could blend pretty well with some of their people (the ones they call negros also of spanish heritage) but when banging some chick they usually were surprised, asked the reason of my bi-color skin but were always friendly (and shagged pretty well BTW)

Taxi drivers were quite friendly and I had the (apparently wrong) impression that porteņos were nice people, but now that I read your posts, well it's hard to believe we talk about the same people.

Is my experience an exception or what guys?

Thanks a million

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    I have NEVER witnessed racism towards black males or females in BA and I am from TEXAS where they invented that shit!

Clarification:

The girls and guys LOVE the color of the skin and do not hold it against anyone but that does not mean that they will one-night you.

They will say ¨ Wow, look at that beautiful skin color. ¨

None of my girlfriends have ever shown any negative responses.

You will be a hot commodity due to the fact that here you may only see 1 or 2 African - South American - African - Americans per day. MAX!

You'll have a good time!

My favorite bar is about 25 ft. From your Hotel! Same side of the street.

El Gran Bar Danzon -- Libertad Same block.

Up the stairs next to the parking garage.

Non-working girls but a nice place with a great atmosphere.

Pick-up bar.

High-end females in that they are doctors, lawyers, shop owners, etc.

Wed. And Thurs. Are best.

Get in BEFORE 8:30!

Have Fun,

TL.

P. S - Come to my Live Sex Show on Friday night if you can! March 20th.
    I really appreciate the response and thanks for the invitation. However my stay on this trip in ba will be short. I will though take your advice and check out El Gran Bar Danzon -- Libertad Same block sounds promising if what u say is true. I am really looking to meet my future wifey on this trip though short so any aditional comments on great pick up spots for non pro locals will be greatly appreciated. Gracias

TL! C'Mon!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    I have NEVER witnessed racism towards black males or females in BA and I am from TEXAS where they invented that shit!

Clarification:

The girls and guys LOVE the color of the skin and do not hold it against anyone but that does not mean that they will one-night you.

They will say ¨ Wow, look at that beautiful skin color. ¨

None of my girlfriends have ever shown any negative responses.

You will be a hot commodity due to the fact that here you may only see 1 or 2 African - South American - African - Americans per day. MAX!

You'll have a good time!
    Are we living in the same city? My experience is the complete opposite to yours. All the European origin Portenos refer to anybody with dark skin such as people with indian blood as negras and almost always include a derogatory remark that they, that is the indians, are stupid. And that naturally implies that those with European blood are far, far superior. I'd call that racist. Black Brazileros and Dominicans are treated as inferior beings. I guess TL hasn't done that.

Argento

Posting Limitations