Thread: Race in Argentina

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This blog is moderated by Jeren

It is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpimpdb
    Hoping that this article written in 2002 still is true today cause I would love to meet my Cinderella in argentina. Young black and handsome. No haters please.
    I have NEVER witnessed racism towards black males or females in BA and I am from TEXAS where they invented that shit!

Clarification:

The girls and guys LOVE the color of the skin and do not hold it against anyone but that does not mean that they will one-night you.

They will say ¨ Wow, look at that beautiful skin color. ¨

None of my girlfriends have ever shown any negative responses.

You will be a hot commodity due to the fact that here you may only see 1 or 2 African - South American - African - Americans per day. MAX!

You'll have a good time!

My favorite bar is about 25 ft. From your Hotel! Same side of the street.

El Gran Bar Danzon -- Libertad Same block.

Up the stairs next to the parking garage.

Non-working girls but a nice place with a great atmosphere.

Pick-up bar.

High-end females in that they are doctors, lawyers, shop owners, etc.

Wed. And Thurs. Are best.

Get in BEFORE 8:30!

Have Fun,

TL.

P. S - Come to my Live Sex Show on Friday night if you can! March 20th.

Proud to be black

Hoping that this article written in 2002 still is true today cause I would love to meet my Cinderella in argentina. Young black and handsome. No haters please.

Quote Originally Posted by Argento
    I guess that is an answer that only a black man can know.
    I was wondering because I heard the same thing about Brazil. So maybe it's a trend in Latin American countries?

I know in Thailand or S. Korea they tend to be more infatuated with people of lighter complexions.

I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeren
    I came across this comment, "in Buenos Aires, being black is advantageous in finding a girl / boyfriend." from here (http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/argentina.html)

Is race really a big issue like this in dating in Argentina?
    I guess that is an answer that only a black man can know.

The link you posted on what happened to the Africans in Argentina doesn't answer the puzzle. And they were more than 50% of the population. Early 19th century illustrations show them everywhere and even up to 1840. After that they disappear from the illustrations. Current theory is probably the most believable.

In 1813, the newborn children of slaves were born free. Adults and dependent children before that date remained slaves. The theory is that they were gradually sold off while they had a commercial value to mainly Brazilian slaveowners and Uruguay where slavery was still the norm. Also explains the much greater numbers of people of African descent in Uruguay. Makes much more sense than if they were used as cannon fodder or simply exterminated. And it also explains why the descendents of children who were born free also are not extant here. They left with their parents when the parents were sold.

Argento

Race in Argentina

I came across this comment, "in Buenos Aires, being black is advantageous in finding a girl / boyfriend." from here.

(http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/argentina.html)

Is race really a big issue like this in dating in Argentina?

Posting Limitations