Thread: 1-way mirror-windows?

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Member #4110

Mirrors?

Well, this wouldn't solve the problem of in-house viewing for performance-evaluation or kicks, but, if to put ourselves as ease about whether this is going on to entertain any other voyeurs, I guess we can ask the simple question: have any mongers EVER entered an establishment and been offered the option to "watch"?

On a lighter note,.

This takes me back to a very, very old joke most of you probably have heard. Sorry, Jackson, if this belongs more under "Jokes and One Liners", but I'll present it here, for the 2 or 3 of you who have never heard it.

Guy walks into a whorehouse, and asks for a woman. The madam says "sorry, but everyone is occupied now. But, for a really good price, I can let you have this chicken. It won't cost much, and if you've never tried it, you might like it". The guy, very horny, and having his hopes up to release a little sperm, agrees for a bargain basement price. He has sex with the bird, doesn't get a lot out of it, and, as he leaves, says "I'll be back next week, and I hope to have a much better time here then!"

A week later, the guy returns. He gets the same answer. All the girls are taken. So he tells the madam, "Well I'm damn sure not fucking another chicken!". "Don't worry about that", she replies "We don't even have any more chickens. But for the same price as that, you can go into that room over there and watch. We have a two-way mirror set up, and maybe that'd be more fun than doing nothing".

The guy reluctantly agrees, and, sort of bored, he continues to watch as some unsuspecting guy on the other side of the mirror is drilling his girl. The guy sitting next to him asks "how are you enjoying the show?". "It's ok, I guess, but I'd rather be doing it myself!", he replies. "Yeah," says the other guy, "But it's sure a lot better than last week. Last week we had to watch some guy screw a chicken!".

Quote Originally Posted by Riverm
    OK, now I am going to sound really paranoid. All you have to have is a black curtain on the other side that is removed when a peephole confirms that the action has begun. I got this idea on my last trip here when the chica turned the lights up, not down as usual, and when she seemed to look at the mirror. And yes, so many of the chicas like to look at themselves, so this is probably all groundless suspicion.

Besides voyeurism, it is possible that ownership or management might want to evaluate a performance. On-the-job training in how to wheedle for a propina?
    Call me paranoid, but I'd be surprised if this DOESN'T happen at a few privados. Why not? With the advent of technology and the greatly decreased cost of the hardware, how hard would it be to put up a webcam or three in well-disguised locations?

Then, all you've got to do is stream it and figure out how much you can charge for it. So the feed isn't the best? Who cares? That just affects how much you can charge, plus there are a variety of different ways to deal with this. If you knew how to do it -- and it's not particularly difficult -- it sure would be tempting to have an additional revenue stream, wouldn't it?

Surely someone in BA has got to be doing this at some privado, overtly or covertly. I don't know about one-way mirrors, but there are much easier ways to accomplish the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    Could there be mini cameras and microphones in the ceiling lights?

Remember, even paranoids have enemies.
    Some fellow told me ten or more years ago there was a big mayhem about that in Buenos Aires. The owner of a sauna used the films to extort judges and politicians. That was a gay sauna, but consequently all saunas where inspected and so discovered many more had hidden cameras. That was at the end of the nineties, and was the end of saunas too.

It wouldn't surprise me some privados had it now.

Could there be mini cameras and microphones in the ceiling lights?

Remember, even paranoids have enemies.

Those sick fucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverm
    OK, now I am going to sound really paranoid.
    Yes. I am guessing that those folks working at the privado have better things to do than take a gander at your white boy ass in all it's glory. Possibly, before you partake of your chosen chica, you could tie up the privado employees to make sure they aren't watching. Afterwards, given that you might not be sure if they watched and then tied themselves up again, you could shoot them. Just thinking of options.

Just an idea

OK, now I am going to sound really paranoid. All you have to have is a black curtain on the other side that is removed when a peephole confirms that the action has begun. I got this idea on my last trip here when the chica turned the lights up, not down as usual, and when she seemed to look at the mirror. And yes, so many of the chicas like to look at themselves, so this is probably all groundless suspicion.

Besides voyeurism, it is possible that ownership or management might want to evaluate a performance. On-the-job training in how to wheedle for a propina?

I doubt it

I doubt it.

If you are paranoid about it, you can easily check if a mirror is a 2 way mirror. I learned how, when I was a boy, and my mother made me go to Teacher Collage, which is part of Columbia University, to get tutoring. All their tutoring rooms, have 2 ways mirrors, and I would always check, to see if people where watching me.

The Mirrors are 2 ways, not one way. It depends which side has more light. The side with the most light will not be able to see to the other side, but see a mirror.

If you turn the lights off, if there is any light on the other side, you will see through.

Another way, is to leave the lights on, walk up to the mirror put you face right up against the mirror, block as much light as you can with your forehead and cup your hands to your eyes to block as much light as you can. The dark spot you create with your hands and forehead will see right into the other room. The light coming in from your room, will give some light to the other room, even if it's completely black, and you will be able to see in. I used to do it all the time when I was a boy, it always worked.

1-way mirror-windows?

Is there any chance that some of these privados have mirror-windows? Voyeurism is a powerful turn-on for some, and some of these privados have huge mirrors. Now I love the mirrors but am I entertaining someone else?

Posting Limitations