This blog is moderated by Newmonger
    No. When she comes to your place you are always going to pay for her taxi fare - or what she says she paid for her taxi. (I've never been asked for an outrageous taxi fare, but they do seem to round it up pretty generously.)

The zone / zona info is primarily there because it is assumed that you are traveling to her.

The distance between Microcentro and Palermo or Recoleta is not so great. Maybe, very roughly, 10 pesos by taxi. One way.

I assume were talking about the most common zones. Every once in a while I see a zone which I have to look up and which turns out to be rather far away from downtown. I don't know about those cases.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Newmonger
    Do you have to negotiate on her leaving the area she's in?

For example, I found a girl off of BairesGirls, and says her barrio is 'Microcentro'

If I'm staying in Palermo or Recoleta, will she travel all the way over here?

Do you have to negotiate on her leaving the area she's in?

For example, I found a girl off of BairesGirls, and says her barrio is 'Microcentro'

If I'm staying in Palermo or Recoleta, will she travel all the way over here?

I've ordered in quite a bit and in my experience noshows are rare. But it does happen. I would certainly not overbook. First of all you wouldn't want to be on the other side of that strategy. And also the privado you've ordered from has your address. When a girl shows up, and you don't respond when she pushes your buzzer, I don't think that privado will ever again send a girl to your place. (You may get the impression from the web sites that all of these girls are independent. But practically all of them work at privados - I. E. Whorehouses, except that they are whoreapartments.

A backup plan is a good idea. You have several options. It might not be too late to arrange for another girl. Or visit a privado or massage spa. Or go to one of the pick-up bars.

On the other end, when you ask to have a girl sent to your place they assume it's a done deal. She shows up to fuck you not to negotiate. All of the negotiating happens during the phone call. Although you might negotate some additional services from the girl which were not part of whatever you negotiated on the phone. I. E. You forgot to specify that you gotta have a BBBJ and try to talk the girl into that for a few extra pesos.

If you Spanish is not good enough for negotiating use Roxanne's service.

And don't worry, we all hate a hung newmonger!

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Newmonger
    I've read some articles on here where you guys have had to call multiple girls be / c of cancelations. Do you just overbook for 1 time slot, and then the girl who comes first wins?

Also, when making an appointment, what should I be asking for immediately. "Hi, I'm staying at such and such address, meet me here and we'll talk"? Or is it more of a discussion of prices and what not?

Don't leave the newmonger hanging

Ok, so when you get her on the phone.

I've read some articles on here where you guys have had to call multiple girls be / c of cancelations. Do you just overbook for 1 time slot, and then the girl who comes first wins?

Also, when making an appointment, what should I be asking for immediately. "Hi, I'm staying at such and such address, meet me here and we'll talk"? Or is it more of a discussion of prices and what not?

Don't leave the newmonger hanging

Posting Limitations