This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Update

J. D. Peróand 1215, piso 4 Apt B, at Libertad. 4 Chicas. Prices: 100p 30 min. 150p hour. Tel: 4382-4553, 4381-6540. Hours: 24/7.

Not a no but be aware

This privado has people giving out flyers all over the place. They advertise 30 pesos bucal sin forro hasta el fin. Aka. CIM.

I was met at the door by a hideously rude black girl. As soon as I walked in she asked me how much time I wanted. I replied with how many girls she had available. She responded again with how much time?

I saw a rather beefy but attractive brown dominican girl walk by and when I asked to see who else was available she said no and showed me to the door. I was actually willing to do the brown dominican but she wouldn't let me get that far.

She had a sale but her lack of business sense ruined it. The domican girl looked ok. For that reason alone I won't say don't go just be aware of the black ***** at the door. It would be a good idea to call first right before you are going up to break the ice. Maybe. It's difficult for me to call this one.

OMG - Run

Had little time last night and not mucho dinero so I stopped by this Privato about 1am since it was just a few blocks from my hotel. Big mistake. Only reason I stayed was that I was so horny I coulda jizzed in my pants at any moment on the way over. Only 1 (fat) chica who couldn't have been more disinterested - and neither was my dick, especially when she backed that big brown ass up. Got a hand job to work, but chalked it up to experience and hell, it was less than $20 US so no biggie. Salvaged my day today at Nailea's (see separate post) If anyone goes to this hole they are nuts.

J. D. Perón 1215, piso 4 B

At Libertad. 4 Chicas. Prices: Promo BBBJ 30p, 30p 30 min. 60p hour. Tel: 4382-4553, 4381-6540. Hours: 24/7.

Posting Limitations