Thread: A. Cabrera 1200

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Closed / No such address

The phone is for J. A. Carranza. I went there and talked to them.

Cabrera 1200 does not exist. Cabrera numbers start at around 2000 and go up, not down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbronzini
    Last week I had an apt on Fitz Roy and was in the neighborhood and checked out 1463 J. A. Carranza. It is at least a two story building with one buzzer. The phone number is the same for 1200 Cabrera as the Carranza. I could not find 1200 Cabrera. On night I called and in my terrible Spanish I found out that there were four chicas working at 10:30 pm. I did not have an opportunity to checkout the ladies. The neighborhood is nice and the building, if there were ladies present, is ok. I could not confirm that 1463 was the privado.

Last week I had an apt on Fitz Roy and was in the neighborhood and checked out 1463 J. A. Carranza. It is at least a two story building with one buzzer. The phone number is the same for 1200 Cabrera as the Carranza. I could not find 1200 Cabrera. On night I called and in my terrible Spanish I found out that there were four chicas working at 10:30 pm. I did not have an opportunity to checkout the ladies. The neighborhood is nice and the building, if there were ladies present, is ok. I could not confirm that 1463 was the privado.

Closed

I am surprised that some one did not complain about this place.

There is no such place.

Closed

One of these phone numbers leads to A. J. Carranza 1463.

If someone would be so kind as to walk over there and check out the address that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    Palermo

A. Cabrera 1200, at A. J. Carranza, (El Paraiso VIP).[/b] 5+ Chicas, Two Shifts, change 9pm. Prices: 40p 20 miin., 60p 30 min., 80k hour. Tel: _______. Hours: 24/7.

Thanks to Tessan for checking this one out.

A. Cabrera 1200

Palermo

A. Cabrera 1200, at A. J. Carranza, (El Paraiso VIP).[/b] 5+ Chicas, Two Shifts, change 9pm. Prices: 40p 20 miin., 60p 30 min., 80k hour. Tel: 4776-7142, 4776-3903. Hours: 24/7.

Thanks to Tessan for checking this one out.

Posting Limitations