Thread: Florida 461 1G - PERMANENTLY CLOSED!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Closed thread

We received information from somebody claiming to be the owner of this building that sexual services are no longer available at this place. Accordingly I have closed this thread.

If anybody has any recent information to the contrary please contact the Admin or el Jeffe.

Thanks,

Admin

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admin2 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Funny, why can't I edit my thread? I can only delete?

6 Chicas. Prices: 300 p 30 min. , 350 p hour, 400 p completo. Tel: 4328-8014,4328-4909. Hours: 24/6, Closed on Sundays.
    But what are the girls like? Pretty, no? GFE, no? Is the place clean? Do they pick your pockets while you are in the shower?

Thanks!

Info

Funny, why can't I edit my thread? I can only delete?

6 Chicas. Prices: 300 p 30 min. , 350 p hour, 400 p completo. Tel: 4328-8014,4328-4909. Hours: 24/6, Closed on Sundays.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

6. 06-15-14 11:35

Translated with Google

Anyone know if this place is? I'm trying to communicate to 4328 4909 but nobody answers from 1 week ago. If anyone knows anything please let me know.

Florida 461 1 G

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]
    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation. Thanks!

New Prices

I heard that the price now for a half hour is 150 p and 200 p for an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    Going there and stay there for 5 hours and fuck 5 girls in a row.

I will ask a special discount if possible but, Fucking 5 hours with 5 different girls for USD 125 looks like a good deal.
    If they are Lukes peeegs they might not let you out! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker  [View Original Post]
    150 pesos or US$25 per hour in a privado is still very low.

Hope the girls in this privado don't look and smell like peeeegs. Hehehe.
    LOL I can't imagine they got the cream of the crop working there LOL.

My Plan

Going there and stay there for 5 hours and fuck 5 girls in a row.

I will ask a special discount if possible but, Fucking 5 hours with 5 different girls for USD 125 looks like a good deal.

Privado de Cerdos?

150 pesos or US$25 per hour in a privado is still very low.

Hope the girls in this privado don't look and smell like peeeegs. Hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    The post is dated Feb 2010. A few years ago. Things have changed since then.

From posts in March 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker  [View Original Post]
    40 pesos or US$7 for half hour at a privado?

If the girls look half way decent, not too ugly and smelly and not having obvious physical defects, then this is insanely low price.
    The post is dated Feb 2010. A few years ago. Things have changed since then.

From posts in March 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadavez
    Because the kast years I had good experiences with this privado, I made a visut there yesterday. The prices are much higher than a year ago and one of the girls told me that therefore theyve lost many clients. Indeed, the diff is 50% : from 100 to 150 now p / h.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadavez
    The price for 30 minutes is 100 pesos.

US$7 for half hour at a privado?

40 pesos or US$7 for half hour at a privado?

If the girls look half way decent, not too ugly and smelly and not having obvious physical defects, then this is insanely low price.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadavez  [View Original Post]
    Indeed it is Florida 461 1G, tel. (I tried both and the same girl me answered)

4328-8014 and 4328-4909 The antrance is at the first floor but they use more floors: 2, 3 and 4 inluding that from the former 4E.

I was there today and paid 80 for an hour completo (30 min convencional is 40 pesos)

6 girls. 3 of them from Paraguay the other argentinan. I had Belem, not a 8 or something like that but my "girl next door".23 why and friendly. The other girls are all of the same age (20-25) and 7 to 8.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeSkywalker For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Guy  [View Original Post]
    Is 150 pesos a normal rate at a privado in BsAs? Is the Gringo price higher?

I can't believe I paid 800-1000 pesos per chica at the clubs when I was in BsAs in July. 150 pesos for one chica. Assuming a 6:1 exchange rate. 100 USD will get you four chicks. That's insane.
    I've only read of that low a price for 30 minutes. Most privados and freelancers start at 300 for 1 hour, +50 for BBBJ, and another 50 for anal. If you see a chica you like check here if there is a review, or on the local foro. Most times her price and services are included in the review. Well on the local foro anyway. Here not so much LOL.

When calling a privado or freelancer always confirm price, time and services beforehand.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Is 150 pesos a normal rate at a privado in BsAs? Is the Gringo price higher?

I can't believe I paid 800-1000 pesos per chica at the clubs when I was in BsAs in July. 150 pesos for one chica. Assuming a 6:1 exchange rate. 100 USD will get you four chicks. That's insane.

Because the kast years I had good experiences with this privado, I made a visut there yesterday. The prices are much higher than a year ago and one of the girls told me that therefore theyve lost many clients. Indeed, the diff is 50% : from 100 to 150 now p / h.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chicago Guy For This Post:

I'll ask them tomorrow
    The price for 30 minutes is 100 pesos.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadavez For This Post:

Posting Limitations