Thread: Gurruchaga 1218

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Definitely closed

I walked by the other day and rang the bell and proclaimed in Spanish "I'm here for the chicas!"

Response: "What chicas?"

Me: "There are no chicas here?"

Them: "No."

I apologized and left.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzooey For This Post:

Closed

I would have to say closed, because the first number got me the operator.

The hung up on me.

There is a third from Placer Map etc.

A guy answered.

If you want walk over and check it out and let us know.

Travel Report

I thought I would give this place a try as it is convenient to my apartment. I tend to be a bottom feeder and paying anything more than 200 pesos for an hour is not my style. The front door was open but there was a jailhouse type door halfway up the stairs. The mamasan had to come down and let me in. And out. I feel somewhat uncomfortable in places like that but at the same time, that is the adventure. The price was 120 pesos for an hour plus 5p for a condom. I was presented three girls. I always request chupar sin condom and it is a deal breaker if they say no. One, a Paraguayian, said ok. The other two, no. I am somewhat partial to Paraguayan girls as they seem to be quite good at oral sex. The rooms are average with air conditioning. The girl was friendly and did everything that was asked. Overall experience was. Ok. Would I go back? Yes. But I want to search around more. I tend to like something new.

I visited this place twice recently because it's conveniently close to where I live.

Both times around six PM. One girl availbale, from Paraquay, loads of tattoos. Just had a new one put on her belly, so had to be careful because it was very sensitive. Paid 100 pesos ('the old price') because the lady asked me if I'd been there before and I claimed I had. Extra charge of 4 pesos for the condoms.

The girl, or woman of around 35, is a fake blonde who looks like she works full-time, 24/7. As I speak Spanish I tried conversation but we didn't connect. Sex was pretty bad.

I gave the place a second chance and met the same woman, who recognized me and seemed to warm up to me. Had a pretty good session and lots of fun chatting.

However, doubt if I'll ever go back.

You are right, but also not!

Worldtravel 69,

I agree to each his own.

BUT the problem is they don't tell you before and waste your time.

If they tell me at the phone I have one girl, 1,50m tall and 75kg with a face of 60 year old wife, no problem!

Then the guys what like it can go there.

But the reallity is different, unfortunately.

Ari

I hate to say this, but

Some of my friends "Like It Like That".

Not me, but I guess, to each his own.

Come on guys lets have a second opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ari123
    Have been there 31 April 2009 at time 1500 local.

Asked at the phone how many girls, they answered 4 very beautiful and young.

Have been there, damage 25,- taxiride and 40 minutes time, the room was a dark and dirty hole, they showed me one (told me the only) fat and ugly girl, then "mamasan" wanted me to take her, I avoided to vomit, and asked to go.

Then she had surprisingly a second one, same very bad quality.

Sometimes I want to know why this is so complicated here in BA.

Few girls in the privados, sometimes discussion if you don't like the girls, like she make a good BJ or you want to fuck or to marry?

Long way from one to the other place, no good street action.

I am so pissed by this city!

Dirty Shithole

Have been there 31 April 2009 at time 1500 local.

Asked at the phone how many girls, they answered 4 very beautiful and young.

Have been there, damage 25,- taxiride and 40 minutes time, the room was a dark and dirty hole, they showed me one (told me the only) fat and ugly girl, then "mamasan" wanted me to take her, I avoided to vomit, and asked to go.

Then she had surprisingly a second one, same very bad quality.

Sometimes I want to know why this is so complicated here in BA.

Few girls in the privados, sometimes discussion if you don't like the girls, like she make a good BJ or you want to fuck or to marry?

Long way from one to the other place, no good street action.

I am so pissed by this city!

Gurruchaga 1218

Palermo Soho / Villa Crespo

Gurruchaga 1218, at Córdoba (4800).
    4 Chicas, shift change 10pm. Prices: 70p 30 min., 100p hour, extras to be discussed with the chica. Tel: 4777-2198, 4779-9402. Hours: 24/7.

Thanks to TL for this one.

Posting Limitations