This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

It's a Dud

I went to this place this afternoon, and came away empty handed. They quoted me 60 p for 30 mins, but only had two girls both of whom were frightful. The definitely were not Brazilians. My guess would be Dominicans.

Update

Sánchez de Bustamante 2026, Apt A, at Beruti. Chicas: 3. Prices: 70p 30 min. 120p hour. Tel: 4823-6862, 4824-0008. Hours: 24/7.

Chicas come, chicas go.
    They are offering Brazilian chicas on the flyer.

One of the worst places in baires.

Worth a nomination for most disgusting and dirty privado.

Ok if you get the negra from uruguay.

One dominican one black girl from Uruguay two Argentine. One was a heffer. Not the greatest line up minus the girl from uruguay.

I chose the black girl from uruguay. She was very pretty and had a great thick ass. Almost dominican. *Sidney would like this girl.

At first the madam said she wouldnt do bbbj but then I talked to the girl myself and she was into it. The session went really well. I was really into fucking her and jizzed while doing doggy style.

The total damage was 70 pesos for the hour normal plus a 20 pesos tip for bbbj. Well worth it if you like dark but not black meat.

Butt licking and daty yes.

Sidney. This one is for you.

70 + 20 = 90 pesos = US $24.06

Sánchez de Bustamante 2026 Piso A

Palermo

Sánchez de Bustamante 2026 Piso A, at Beruti.
    3 Chicas. Prices: 50p 30 min., 70p hour. Tel: 4823-6862, 4824-0008. Hours: 24/7.

I went there this morning. I was greeted by a skinny not very attractive chica. I asked to be presented with the chicas, and she said something I did not understand. She left the room and brought heavy dark chica, that told there would be a 10p presentation fee. I said no and she kicked me out.

The place looked a bit run down.

Posting Limitations