Thread: Tucumán 881 2nd Floor Dept 18

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by El Alamo

Update

Tucumán 881, piso 2 Apt 18, at Suipacha, (Tucumán VIP). 2 Chicas. Prices: Conventional 100p 30 min., 250p hour, Completo 200p 30 min., 300p hour. Tel: 4394-6088. Hours: 24/7.

Read This!

I Know the Wine is Great, but the Beer and X can be misleading.

Tucumán 881, piso 1 Apt 10, at Esmeralda, (Gysell's #3) 4 Chicas on the Day Shift, 3 Chicas at Night, 2 Shifts. Prices: 150p 30 min. 200p hour. Tel: 4328-8781, 4328-6655. Hours: 24/7.

If this isn't Gysell's new place for locals, then please move this post. Again thanks to WT69's list. Mamasan speaks spanish only, and only speaks it fast. Mentioning Gysell helps. The 2 women were older. I took the one that looked British and had a great time. She had a great body for me. She led the action so she didn't get everything she might have, but she did gain satisfaction. The funny thing is I was walking around BsAs a couple days later, and saw a 24yo who looked just like this woman but 10 years younger!

The privado has nice bathrooms in the rooms but they are not as nice as Gysell's main place.

Update

First use the back elevator to get to the apartment.

Still only 2 chicas. Prices are now 100 30 min. And 150 hour. Hours are now 24/7.

Tommy, thanks for taking the time to contribute

Keep the updates coming! Enjoy the rest of your BA time!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy7722
    Recieved a flyer for the place and since I'm, by advice of the forum, in the micro centro area I thought I'd give it a shot. I read the posts on this place but they were pretty old and I was hoping maybe it would good. I hit the buzzer and the door opened the voice said hola I didn't have to say anything. I walk up stairs and someone was leaving so I was let in. There was the madam who was also on the menu but was busy who had me sit on the couch and wait. After a minute Luma came in and had me go to the bedroom it was small but had a queen bed and it had some 70"s style black lights going on. Luma said she was the only one available at that time as it was just her and another Chica. I had just arrived In Bs As an was exited to visit my first apartment so since Luma was ok looking I said yes. She is about 25 or so said she was Argentinian she is small tight tummy but small ass and even less up top. I'd say a 7 or a 6 1/2. But the price was right and the little head was doing the thinking so I was quoted 60 for a half hour and 100 for a full. I opted for a half. We got undressed and she wouldn't take off her ashirt or bra. She started giving me the worst covered bj I think I ever had, it was more teeth than anything else, ouch! *After about 45 seconds of that she got on top and started going she was about as unenthusiastic as it gets. After a few minutes of that I finaly got her to take her shirt off and she wasn't to happy about it. We switched to doggy and she had her hand between her and I so I couldn't get all the way in. I meen I'm not hung like a horse so this couldn't be a size thing. It was pretty bad then we switched to mish. And the same thing she looked like she was sore and or bored. I flipped her back over to doggy and just went for it I finaly finished and was ready to get the hell out of there. I get dressed didn't really say anything and walked out.*

So here are the stats luma is a small spinner type Maybe 100 lbs med bleach blonde hair small ass smaller breasts and not exited about being there. I would have to say stay away from this place as it is both a waste of time and money *

I am part Mexican and look it I speak bad Spanish but enough to get by this is my first time in Bs As but I am not new to fhe hobby I have been at it for a while now tj mexico! I don't think this was a gringo thing I think its just a bad place. This is my first time at a private apartment in Bs As I have read great posts on the boards here and wanted to try and put something back into the forum. I am here for another 3 days and plan to check out at least 4 or 5 more places. If any one has any questions although I don't know why you would about this place let me know.*

First time was a bust and not the good kind!

Recieved a flyer for the place and since I'm, by advice of the forum, in the micro centro area I thought I'd give it a shot. I read the posts on this place but they were pretty old and I was hoping maybe it would good. I hit the buzzer and the door opened the voice said hola I didn't have to say anything. I walk up stairs and someone was leaving so I was let in. There was the madam who was also on the menu but was busy who had me sit on the couch and wait. After a minute Luma came in and had me go to the bedroom it was small but had a queen bed and it had some 70"s style black lights going on. Luma said she was the only one available at that time as it was just her and another Chica. I had just arrived In Bs As an was exited to visit my first apartment so since Luma was ok looking I said yes. She is about 25 or so said she was Argentinian she is small tight tummy but small ass and even less up top. I'd say a 7 or a 6 1/2. But the price was right and the little head was doing the thinking so I was quoted 60 for a half hour and 100 for a full. I opted for a half. We got undressed and she wouldn't take off her ashirt or bra. She started giving me the worst covered bj I think I ever had, it was more teeth than anything else, ouch! *After about 45 seconds of that she got on top and started going she was about as unenthusiastic as it gets. After a few minutes of that I finaly got her to take her shirt off and she wasn't to happy about it. We switched to doggy and she had her hand between her and I so I couldn't get all the way in. I meen I'm not hung like a horse so this couldn't be a size thing. It was pretty bad then we switched to mish. And the same thing she looked like she was sore and or bored. I flipped her back over to doggy and just went for it I finaly finished and was ready to get the hell out of there. I get dressed didn't really say anything and walked out.*

So here are the stats luma is a small spinner type Maybe 100 lbs med bleach blonde hair small ass smaller breasts and not exited about being there. I would have to say stay away from this place as it is both a waste of time and money *

I am part Mexican and look it I speak bad Spanish but enough to get by this is my first time in Bs As but I am not new to fhe hobby I have been at it for a while now tj mexico! I don't think this was a gringo thing I think its just a bad place. This is my first time at a private apartment in Bs As I have read great posts on the boards here and wanted to try and put something back into the forum. I am here for another 3 days and plan to check out at least 4 or 5 more places. If any one has any questions although I don't know why you would about this place let me know.*

Yesterday they gave me a flyer of this privado: promo 30 I've read the other experiences here in the forum about this privado and because of that I'm not gonna try this.

ż Reporting Inconsistancies?

Went there today and I am sure I had the right address as a grouchy old door man indignantly brought me in. It was one of the few times I was greeted by a pimp or possibly boyfriend, but he befit the former apillation. A typical East L. A. Gangbanger type replete with shaved head, sculcap, and tatoos.

He informed me there was only one girl and she was occupied for 30 min. He quoted me 70p the half and 100p the hour completo. I didn't get to see the merchandise and don't think I'll bother to come back as the guy was so creepy. This place must have changed hands as there is such a wide range of prices in the previous posts.

Not Great

I went here today. An old hag answered the door and offered her services. One other girl was occupied. We actually walked in on them. She looked good sucking dick as far as I could see.

I was qouted 70 for the hour but declined. She said no bbbj.

She turned me onto Paraguay 783 buzzer 9 B and I wish she hadn't. Look to that thread for reasons why!

They charge the same rate now for Argies and non Argies. $200 pesos an hour. Some of the girls are smoking hot.

They still can't keep time. Somehow they have decided that an hour really has only 40 minutes.

However, I highly recommend this place if you want great looking girls. At night there is a girl named Mia working from 9PM to 5AM. She leaves at 5 in the morning not by bus, collectivo, taxi or subte. She bought her own car. She is a 10 in anybodies book. Maybe a 9 on a bad hair day.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    Tucumán 881, piso 2 18, at Suipacha. 2 Chicas. Prices: 50p 30 min. 80p hour. Cola 100p Tel: 4394-6088. Hours: 9am to 1am, Saturday at 12pm, closed Sunday.

Thanks to Tessan and TL for checking out this one.
    I went there today, only one doable chica. I had 1 hour full service for 100p.

Half hour is 50p, only one girl for cola but you don't want to fuck her, beieve me.

Her name was something with M. Can't fucking remember it.

I'd say a 7 for body and a 7 for performance.

Alex

Tucumán 881, piso 2 18

Tucumán 881, piso 2 18, at Suipacha. 2 Chicas. Prices: 50p 30 min. 80p hour. Cola 100p Tel: 4394-6088. Hours: 9am to 1am, Saturday at 12pm, closed Sunday.

Thanks to Tessan and TL for checking out this one.

The fact that they charge different rates, one for Argies and one for non-Argies, will make be avoid the place. There are a lot of other good choses.

The prices are more or less normal. The girls are OK and the place is OK.

However, read the local forums. Argies pay $100 for one half hour completo and $150 for one hour completo.

I have a problem with that.

I just called and the prices were 1/2 hr $150 and $200 1 hr the service is completo

Posting Limitations