This blog is moderated by Mr Vice

Same Prices

Nothing has changed, except maybe the chicas.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Update:

Chicas: 3+. Prices: 150p 30 min. 200p hour. Tel: 4787-6323. Hours: 24/7.

http://www.cabildovip.com.ar/

Belgrano

On the List they are located in Belgrano.

It hard to say if it really is the Chicas on any Web site.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sideburn
    This new site has some really attractive ladies but my BS meter went to tilt. Has anyone confirmed that these ladies really are the ones at the site? Is this near microcenter?

Are the girls really the ones in the pictures here?

This new site has some really attractive ladies but my BS meter went to tilt. Has anyone confirmed that these ladies really are the ones at the site? Is this near microcenter?

Cabildo 1678, at José Hernández

Update:

Chicas: 3+. Prices: 150p 30 min. 200p hour. Tel: 4787-6323. Hours: 24/7. http://www.cabildovip.com.ar/

Went to Cabildo VIP after a night on the town with a couple of friends.

There were three girls to choose from, all in good quality.

I went for a little Paraguayan girl, Milli I think her name was. Very slender girl with small, firm breasts, 20 years old. What you might calla spinner. Not a stunning beauty face-wise, but with an incredibly good personality.

Immediately when she enters the room she starts to kiss my neck and undress me, something rather new for me (at least in the experience of Belgrano privados) she then goes on to give a good cbj (cbj is the rule of these places, I did not ask for bbbj)

The sex was wonderful. She was passionate, energetic and she did provide DFK even though it was not on the menu.

After she was very sweet and talkative and she told me she was from Paraguay (no surprise there, considering her skills in bed)

All in all the only thing that needed improving was the madame, which I have come to find increasingly moody (and, come to think of it, she did shortchange me on the rubbers) but then again - you only need to deal with her for a short time.

Av. Cabildo 1678 - Cabildo VIP

First the formalities.

Phone: 4787-6323 / 4780-1915 Price: 100/ half hour 150/ hour.

http://www.cabildovip.com.ar/

Located at Av. Cabildo 1678.

I went there last night, wanting to break some new ground and after spending an evening gathering appetite at Nuevo Estilo.

I was let in by a rather strict looking madame, who led me to the presentation room.

There were three girls available. One who was in the range of about a 5 and two who were 7-8 plus. No tattoos on any of them.

I chose half an hour with Augustina.

All action at this place is covered.

The girl did a great job. She was nice and talkative and her act was convincing. The changing of positions did not seem to be done according to the usual stop-watch motion.

After the session she was very happy to talk and generally seemed amiable.

The place in general is a very clean business for a privado. It is well-lit (a rarity in these places) so you can actually see what you are doing.

The price, though, is also in the higher end for this part of town, but I think that it is very much an individual call if the service justifies the price.

If you just want tog get off, you might as well go to one of the cheaper places around Av. Cabildo, but if you want a bit more of an experience I think this place might be good.

Posting Limitations