Thread: Esmeralda 770, piso 2 F

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69
    Thanks for keeping mongers informed! I have never been there and now never will...

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID (shameless thieves)

I was presented with two girls and chose Valeria, paying 400 pesos for an hour with servicio completo.

10 minutes into the session, the madame knocks to have a brief word with Valeria. 10 minutes later, Valeria excuses herself to take care of something.

I patiently wait, but then 10 minutes pass, then 15, and I realize something is seriously not right here.

Turns out she's fucking at least two other short-time clients, one after the other! I mean, I'm out in the hallway yelling at the madame, and I hear her presenting herself to other clients, then see her entering the room with another client.

As I'm told that Valeria will resolve the situation once she's back, I wait around for about 40 minutes. When she finally shows up, she's like "Ready to finish our session? Are you fucking kidding me! No apology, no money back, no nothing. The very worst part of it is that she refuses to acknowledge that she's done me any disservice whatsoever. Truly shameless.

Obviously, they had more demand than supply and, as I had already paid, the madame came in and told the girl to stiff me so that they could take on the additional business. Yet another example of how Argentines will sacrifice long-term repeat business for short-term gain.

My fellow mongers, if you value your time, money and peace of mind, I would advise the following: Do not set foot here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kazzooey For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Around  [View Original Post]
    So what is the hour for top talent! .
    I don't know for sure, but if it's like most places I'm guessing afternoon or evening before midnight, but definitely not 2am.

Hour?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the problem was that you went at 2am. You're not likely to find top talent at that hour.
    So what is the hour for top talent! .

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Around  [View Original Post]
    Don't go.

Was there yesterday night around 2am. Only 2 chicas. Went with Sophie, that girl is a swindle. Paid 300 pesos for one hour. TheMadame asked me 10 pesos for each condom. I said it was a joke. Sophie came back with 1 condom (hint of how mean it is). When she took her bras her tits were ugly, wrinkled like there was surgery, belly as well as she had slimmed. All wrinkled. The tits I couldnot have seen them because of the bra. The belly because of the light. As well her dirty teeth dirty and destroyed. Blow job with condom but mechanical like she really didnot care. I wanted to her then from the back but I discovered an ugly back with stains like she had a disease. As she made no efforts to be nice, I sent her off after less than 15 minutes and she seemed really happy about that. Could her laugh just after. The Madame didnot care about anything saying she was just an employee and that if I wanted another one I would have to pay again. SO conclusion 15 minutes / 300 pesos for an girl who disguised her ugliness and who didnot care at all. Bad faith from Madame who just ignored all the facts. Was treated bad in all senses.
    Maybe the problem was that you went at 2am. You're not likely to find top talent at that hour.

Very bad experience

Don't go.

Was there yesterday night around 2am. Only 2 chicas. Went with Sophie, that girl is a swindle. Paid 300 pesos for one hour. TheMadame asked me 10 pesos for each condom. I said it was a joke. Sophie came back with 1 condom (hint of how mean it is). When she took her bras her tits were ugly, wrinkled like there was surgery, belly as well as she had slimmed. All wrinkled. The tits I couldnot have seen them because of the bra. The belly because of the light. As well her dirty teeth dirty and destroyed. Blow job with condom but mechanical like she really didnot care. I wanted to her then from the back but I discovered an ugly back with stains like she had a disease. As she made no efforts to be nice, I sent her off after less than 15 minutes and she seemed really happy about that. Could her laugh just after. The Madame didnot care about anything saying she was just an employee and that if I wanted another one I would have to pay again. SO conclusion 15 minutes / 300 pesos for an girl who disguised her ugliness and who didnot care at all. Bad faith from Madame who just ignored all the facts. Was treated bad in all senses.

770 esmeralda privado

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info.

Is the web site the same as the dead one on my earlier post?

If not please post it.
    No it isn't, but it isn't worth even quoting, as none of the website girls are in privado. I'll try to find it somewhere in my house.

Thanks

Thanks for the info.

Is the web site the same as the dead one on my earlier post?

If not please post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittenbrever  [View Original Post]
    I found a flier in the usual phone booth, in the micro center area. Thought I would give it a try. Normally I don't trust these fliers, especially the ones written 30 pesos promo on it. Usually, its a dingy outfit with very average to downright ugly looking girls (old women). But this flier seemed promising. A quick phone call, and the lady assured me there was 6 girls in the 18/23 age range. Ok. Entering was easy. And the door was opened by a good looking slim 20 something year old,

Wearing just lingerie! Not the first time this happens! At least I knew she was on the market too!

Infact, I was shown into a nice bedroom & reasonably clean, , and after being shown 6 girls varying in th e 6 to 7 range, I choose the first, the slim, sexy pretty brunete with red lipstick that opened the door for me (Andrea).

Damage. 300 pesos for covential sex with massage. 350 if wanted also cola (anal).

Good sex, CBJ, she was warm and friendly enough even though she didn't speak a lot at least she smiled all the time! Gave a decent enough massage at the end.

Worth it. They even have their website, not worth reporting it because no girl in the website was in the apartment! At least from what I can remember, and saw.

Andrea. 19 yr old, Paraguan, worth the experience.

I found a flier in the usual phone booth, in the micro center area. Thought I would give it a try. Normally I don't trust these fliers, especially the ones written 30 pesos promo on it. Usually, its a dingy outfit with very average to downright ugly looking girls (old women). But this flier seemed promising. A quick phone call, and the lady assured me there was 6 girls in the 18/23 age range. Ok. Entering was easy. And the door was opened by a good looking slim 20 something year old,

Wearing just lingerie! Not the first time this happens! At least I knew she was on the market too!

Infact, I was shown into a nice bedroom & reasonably clean, , and after being shown 6 girls varying in th e 6 to 7 range, I choose the first, the slim, sexy pretty brunete with red lipstick that opened the door for me (Andrea).

Damage. 300 pesos for covential sex with massage. 350 if wanted also cola (anal).

Good sex, CBJ, she was warm and friendly enough even though she didn't speak a lot at least she smiled all the time! Gave a decent enough massage at the end.

Worth it. They even have their website, not worth reporting it because no girl in the website was in the apartment! At least from what I can remember, and saw.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Skittenbrever For This Post:

July 2011 field report. Saw a nice looking doable girl here called Valerie and 2 others not memorable, but we think it was the end of the shift as Valerie looked like she did not want to be there. As I was there with a friend and we both wanted to do her, we left and went to Esmerelda where I took a girl, but my friend JamesBond69 went back to 770 alone and tried to get Valerie, but he waited a long time and she was not around, so she must have had enough and gone home.

Earlier in the day, definitely worth going back for her, she was hot, young and sexy, real nightclub quality chica.

Complete rip off. Stay away. Short timed, uncovered turned into covered. Go elsewhere!

Price Update

Esmeralda 770, piso 2 Apt F, at Córdoba. 3 Chicas. Prices: 150p 30 min. 200p 40 min. 250p hour, Condoms 2p. Tel: 4393-8555, 4393-1555, 4393-6363, 4393-2220, 4328-8840, 4393-6868. Hours: 24/7 http://www.15segundosvip.com.ar

Was in Esmerelda 2F this afternoon, and, based on what I saw I would not bother again. The ladies were cute enough (4 when I was there) and I made the mistake of using my usual selection method - biggest boobs.

This gave me Carmella, a 22ish bottle blonde - who wasted no time inth trying to upsell me from my P200 1 hour deal. She wanted to add another girl for 150 more, and when I didn't bite moved into the perfunctory fulfillment fo the contract. CBJ, 3 positions and a HJ to finish. Even a COT was subject to a P50 upcharge - so I got a Collins instead. ("I can feel it, coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord!")

Scroll to the bottom if you don't want to read all of the following babble.

First report, I'm a newbie, go easy on me, etc etc.

After a couple of months in BsAs I thought it was time to visit one of the many privados. Being young, reckless and not too worried about wasting a bit of time and money I took a walk along Cordoba and picked up a couple of the small flyers lying around. I found two that had street addresses written on them - Esmeralda 770 2F and Suipacha 771 1 K- and I vaguely remembered reading about Esmeralda 770, Piso 2 F somewhere on the board. So naturally I chose to ring the doorbell at Esmeralda, but to no avail. There was no answer, so I walked a block to Suipacha and rang the doorbell. Someone said something in Spanish that I didn't understand, but I somehow managed to tell her that I wanted "chicas lindas". When I entered the apartment I found out that my understanding of "linda" differs quite a bit from that of the old broad that opened the street door. There were four "girls" in the small, cramped apartment, 2 of them quite young, but far from looking like anything I would want to pay for, some random chica in sweat pants who looked like she was just hanging around, and then the old lady offered herself as well. Alas, they were not to my liking so I politely said "No gracias" and went for the door. Apparently you can't just walk out without buying so the old lady wanted me to pay 20 pesos for the presentation. Finally I got to use the first spanish sentence I ever learned: "En serio?!!?!?". She insisted and I went into a tirade in English about how ridiculous that was, but I finally realised that I didn't want to waste my time, and the 4 women looked like they were capable of kicking my ass, so I took a crumbled 2 peso note that the Chinese grocery store refused to accept and threw it on the bed, and then I left. I still felt ripped off though...

Cliffnotes on Suipacha 771 1 K:

An utter waste of time. Ugly apartment, ugly chicas, not very friendly. Just rubbish.

Oh well, this wasn't supposed to be about Suipacha 771 1 K.

The important part!

I walked back to Esmeralda 770 2 F and rang the doorbell once again, noone answered, but after a minute or so a short chica appeared and opened the door for me. After making sure that I wasn't going to be charged if I didn't like any of the chicas we took the elevator to the apartment. I was introduced to two chicas, Jenifer(a Peruvian) and Andy(a idontknow), who could have been sisters. They looked pretty much the same to me. They were both short, with dark hair, dark-ish skin, slim without being too skinny, and both of them seemed to be nice people. I don't really know how they rate on the 0-10 scale. I've definitely seen hotter/more beautiful women on the street in BsAs, but both of them were more than doable in my opinion.
    Andy may have had slightly bigger boobs than Jenifer so I chose her. I was quoted 100p for half an hour. I have no idea if that is cheap or expensive, but to me at that time 100p was most definitely a more than fair price. She said something in Spanish that I didn't quite understand, but she was smiling and I was horny, so I paid her the 100p(and 2p for the condom) and she left. I sat in a chair and waited for 5 minutes or so while hearing moaning from the adjacent room. I didn't think much of it, but as time passed I figured that she had another "costumer", and that I had to wait until they were done. I didn't really like the thought of some other fat fuck like me banging her silly before I got my turn, so I asked Jenifer if she would like to be of service to me instead. She kindly obliged and we got on with it.
    Sex was pretty good, she started off with a BBBJ that was way too short, then slapped on a condom and did the cowgirl. They don't call me the one-minute-man for nothing, so when I was done I asked for a massage and we spent the last 29 minutes chatting about this and that. I'm not sure exactly how long that went on, but I never got the impression that she was in a hurry to get me the hell out of there, and she is certainly a charming and funny girl. I don't know the English word for it, but she seemed like a girl with a sense of humor, and a girl with a certain positivity to her - I think the Americans say "happy go lucky kinda gal"(if that makes sense).

To sum up/cliffnotes

Selection of chicas: There were only two girls, so obviously not that much variety, but both looked good to me. It would have been nice with a bigger selection.

Price: I asked for a blowjob(didn't specify CBJ or BBBJ but got BBBJ) and a fuck and paid 102p for 30 minutes. I don't know if she was up for anal, DFK, DATY or whatever since I wasn't really interested in it. Don't know much about prices in the privados but 102p for half an hour can't be all that bad. If I was horribly overcharged I know for a fact that I am in heaven on earth. I thought that I got my money's worth anyway, but I realise that my perception of the value of 100p is different from other people's perception.

The place/Ambience: It wasn't too bad. The building looked pretty nice, the apartment was decent enough without being flashy. Room with A/C which I suppose is nice when it gets warmer than it is at the moment.

Sex: BBBJ was nice but short. Sex was pretty good. The chica seemed to be rather enthusiastic about the whole deal, and keen on doing a good job. No complaints in that department, but it wasn't like I got my socks blown off of my feet or anything like that.

Misc: Not much English is spoken in the place, so if you speak absolutely no Spanish at all I suppose your experience will suffer because of that. If you speak just a little Spanish and have studied the helpful phrases in this forum you'll be just fine. But I guess that goes for pretty much everywhere in BsAs.

Would I return? I don't see why not since, all in all, it was a pleasurable experience. My only complaint is that they said Andy was available when in fact she wasn't available until she got done with the other costumer. In their defense it is very much possible that they mentioned it without me understanding what they were talking about.

Oh, and the 2p charge for the condom seems silly. I suppose they have some kind of justification for it, but it just seems like an unneccesary hassle. I started out with brandishing a 10p note, was told they didn't have cambio so I ended up paying in 10 centavo coins. That probably sounds cheap as hell, but asking someone to pay 2p and then not have change for a small note is just silly and reeks of potential mini-scam.

Yes, too much wine

I think maybe the black hair chica was in the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    May be you misunderstood my question, or may be I misunderstood your response, or may be you are hung-over from last night.

My question was did you see those two chicas in the line-up during your visit to that privado. I asked because I mapped the phone number of that privado to a website that have those pictures posted. I'm a sucker for big tits.

http://www.pecadovip.com/perfil.php?u=47
    http://www.pecadovip.com/perfil.php?u=48

Posting Limitations