Thread: Mariana is coming back!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Sweet Mariana

A message from Mariana

I had the opportunity to speak to Mariana before she left and she asked me to transmit the following to the forum as she was not sure she had good enough english to do it in such a way that the members would understand and not take offense.

She wants everyone who have been sending her mails and pm asking for contact information for her in Columbia to know that it will be regrettablly impossible for the very simple reason that:

1: She does not work ever ever ever where her family and friends live.

2. She is retiring from the business and hopes everyone understands her desire to keep this part of her life as quiet and as far away from her life in Columbia as possible.

She wanted me to tell the members how much she really appreciated the support the forum members gave her during her time here and hopes we can understand that her career in the oldest profession is now over and therefore she will be soon also be ending forever all email accounts, addresses, telephones, skype, messenger, contacts, etc she used while in this profession so that she may have a chance of some sort of regular life with her family and son and hopes that we can understand and respect her wishes to not try to contact her.

I for one wish her well. All things are temporary in life. She was a gem in many ways.

Kevins

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Mariana
    Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say a big goodbye one last time, my travel plans have changed, so I go back to Colombia tonight, and again thanks for giving me these great and excellents moments.

I sincerely wish them every success and a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Take care very much, and that heaven protects them today and always.

Sweet Kisssessssss on your lipsssssssssssssss and strong hugssssssss!

Sweet Mariana.:-)
    I wish you all the best. You will be missed!

Big goodbye for Everyone!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say a big goodbye one last time, my travel plans have changed, so I go back to Colombia tonight, and again thanks for giving me these great and excellents moments.

I sincerely wish them every success and a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Take care very much, and that heaven protects them today and always.

Sweet Kisssessssss on your lipsssssssssssssss and strong hugssssssss!

Sweet Mariana.:-)

Hello Ricker. I am from Bogota, La Capital.

Just let me know what day and time could be better for you, and I will be waiting for your answer.

Sweet Kisses.

Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker
    Hola. Though I've never met you, I've read obviously some very nice reports of you.

Luckily, I will be in BA on the 11th of November and I'd love to meet up with you and enjoy your company and service.

I will contact your email or call.

Tambien, yo acabo de volver de una semana en Colombia why me encantan las Colombianas dulces como tu me pareces. He visitado Colombia por anos why anos.

De que parte eres tu?

Un besito. Ricker

Hola Colombianita linda.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Mariana
    I only wanted to say to you that I will be back again from this 30th Friday up until November 18th, it has now come time to go back to my country again and get back together with my family.
    Hola. Though I've never met you, I've read obviously some very nice reports of you.

Luckily, I will be in BA on the 11th of November and I'd love to meet up with you and enjoy your company and service.

I will contact your email or call.

Tambien, yo acabo de volver de una semana en Colombia y me encantan las Colombianas dulces como tu me pareces. He visitado Colombia por anos y anos.

De que parte eres tu?

Un besito. Ricker

You will be missed

As I said in an earlier post about Mariana echoing the thoughts of a number of other mongers, Mariana is an exceptional person and to have experienced her personal specialty of bbbj with swallow is to know shear bliss. I only wish Mariana I could fly back down to visit you in the limited time you have left in BA. I wish you much happiness in life. Many kisses, Shane

Hello again to everybody:-D

I only wanted to say to you that I will be back again from this 30th Friday up until November 18th, it has now come time to go back to my country again and get back together with my family.

And so I would like to give thanks to the very special people that I have had the honor to meet and have wanted to spend some very nice time with me. I hope that in this short time (30th October until 18th November) that I will be back before leaving I hope to have the chance to see them again and also to meet some others who I haven't met yet, that they may give me the opportunity to have a great time with them as well.

I want to wish everybody all the best and may you meet your goals, even as I have met mine thanks to all of you. Love and kisses.

Take care and please contact me using my personal email marianitajs123@gmail.com or my number phone 15 36 63 92 49, it is the best way to reach me.

Sweet and soft kisses!:*:*:*

Mariana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5-BC.JPG‎   12AJ.JPG‎  

My buddy will just be one of the unloved. LOL.

Oh Daddy! You are just such a trouble maker. LOL. My buddy will just have to live without Marianna for now. I've already got him setup with another lovely. No smoking gun here. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Just Three weeks!:(

My dear friends I have some news! As of this Friday (tomorrow) I will be taking three weeks for personal time for myself, and will not be available. I am sorry and I apologize to everybody and the people that I had reservate for this month. I know this is sudden, but please understand I need this time.

There are many many of you that I know, and have spent some precious moments with. I ask that you understand, know that I am sorry that I will not see you for a while, and I hope to see again for more great moments.

Sweet and soft kisses and God Bless you all!

With love. Mariana muahhhhhhhhhhhh!

PS - Please don't forget my friend Grysel (Love Drop) is available, and always loves to share special moments.

Thanks Toyman. I am clearly on the mend thanks to the treatment proscribed by Dr. Mariana. Life is good. Enjoy your time down here. Cheers, Shane

Maybe one of the best posts ever!

You gotta love this columbian chica. Hope you get better Shane. Maybe daily theraphy at the Marianna Clinic is just what the doctor ordered. Monger on Dude. Toymann.

PS: I arrive in two weeks with my wingman newbie to BA. Have already booked his maiden voyage on the argentina mongering train. You'll never guesse who'll be popping his cherry shortly after we land. Nothing to good for a friend of the Toymann.

Happy Mongering All,

Toymann

An Open letter to Mariana

Dear Sweet Mariana,

I arrived yesterday from Sex Prison having waited six months to get back to BA, and having planned our initial meeting for the last four weeks. So what happens? I come down with a bad chest cold just before leaving the US. Frankly, I was not fit for human companionship yesterday, much less love, but I felt obligated to come over and meet you and pay you for your time, which you booked in good faith.

So I arrive yesterday afternoon neither looking nor feeling very good and explained the situation. You immediate suggested if I did not feel well, we could just get together another time, and would not take my money. I said that if I could sit up for a massage that would be very helpful, and you said you would be glad to do that. Frankly, my entire back was sore from sitting in a coach seat for ten hours.

The massage was wonderful – professional and soothing. Then you suggested that to completely relax, I might find a bbbj to be helpful as well. I may not have been feeling well, but I am a man. All I have to say about what followed is that I have gone through life wondering about what was the best bj I ever had. Now I have an answer to that question.

Mariana, you are absolutely wonderful. Thank you very much. You have a fan for life. Shane

Hello everyone!:)

Thousand pardons for not responding to any of the PM that I arrived during the week (23 -30th September); I was out of town and I forgot to put a little message saying I would not be working during that time and anyway wanted to apologize again and I'm here again in Buenos Aires.

I hope to answer you as soon as possible!

Sweet Kisses.

Marianita:-)

A Matter Of Concern--Mariana

Gentlemen: I have notice an absence of communication with Mariana. She was not supposed to leave BsAs until November and she has not been online either w / AP or her personal gmail account. And has not replied to a client's text message. (not mine) Could one of her special admirers check on her to determine if she is alright. Just a matter of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbronzini
    It's nice to find someone who is delicious, charming, sexual and friendly. What a nice change. Mariana will be missed by many and by me in particular. Fellas enjoy her while you can. She is like a fine wine once it is consumed regardless of how many bottles were produced it is nevertheless gone. I will be regretful when she goes home. So will you.
    Is she leaving Argentina permanently? Damn, I hate that I'll be missing out!

Posting Limitations