Thread: Mariana is coming back!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This blog is moderated by Sweet Mariana

Mariana is fantastic, I highly recommend. She's not kidding about that deep throat specialty. Wow. She's a super nice girl and speaks pretty decent english. The service was outstanding and completely unrushed. Massage is included if you want it. Her apartment is very clean and nice.

Hi Sweetie,

I have very little limits. I do almost everything. I would recommend you call me or PM me. I love sex and I love to please. I'm sure we can work out whatever you want.

BIG hugs and kisses as always,

Mariana

Mariana,

It seems you do it all. You are incredibly sexy and sweet.

Is there anything that you won't do?

Thanks

Oops, I forgot, my personal email is marianitajs123@gmail.com

Thank you!

Mariana,

Thank you for the photos and information. I return to BA the first week of May and will contact you. Looking forward to meeting you.

Well, I have received some messages asking about my services:

So I will tell you I offer complete services, free participation on your part, massages, kisses, caresses. My specialties are Deep Throat and real orgasms. I am alone in my apartment in Recoleta, so if you like another type of fantasy or for me to invite a girlfriend to play as well, just let me know.

The apartment is very reserved and private but I also do meetings and outcall. I am free at all times. The fee for coming to me is 200pA for one hour of full service, outside it is by mutual arrangement (convenio mutuo) I need one hour advance notice minimum, assuming I am not already booked.

Any other questions, please ask here or in PM. Thank you and BIG hugs / kissses,

Mariana!

Mariana Pictures

Hello Everyone,

Well these are some of my pictures I hope you like. Send a sweet and big kiss for you.

Mariana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00248.JPG‎   FORO1.JPG‎   FORO2.JPG‎   FORO3.JPG‎   FORO4.JPG‎  

Yes Sidney, now im back again BsAs and I'm working independentl, I hope to know about you very soon.

Sweet and big kissess

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Then worked independently. Then moved back to COL?

Mariana is great!

Just finished with Mariana. Right on! Super gal, quite pretty and fabulous service. Everything is on the menu. Enjoy this one fellas.

Happy Mongering All,

Toymann
    Last edited by Toymann; 04-16-09 at 02:35. Reason: sp

Do you have a link for any pictures. For us new guys.

I'm not quite sure how long I will be here. But it will be LONGGGGGGGGGG TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEE so don't worryyyyyyy.

I have an apartment in Recoleta now. I can be reached for my cell at 11 or 15 36 63 92 49. I hope to hear from you soon.

Mariana

Hey Mariana, how long will you be in BA?

Mariana is coming back!

For those of you that remember me I will be coming back next week after holy week to Bs As. I hope to see all of you that I remember from before and meet lots of new people. I plan to have my own place and offer massages of different types including with wooden implements as well hydrotherapy and aromatherapy, of course full service will always be available.

You can come to me and get rid of every last bit of stress in your body and your mind.

I will be sure to post my phone number and address as they become available. In the meantime feel free to PM me.

Posting Limitations