Thread: Buenos Aires - 2003 Reports

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 155 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Mad Max, Good points.

DFB, Thanks for the info.

Moondog

Non-core Boliches in Recoleta

About two weeks ago, on the advice of a cab driver who swore by the place, I checked out Puerto Colon at Las Heras 2435 .

Either didn't notice or my visit preceded Jackson's posting of the Bolcihe List.

There was no entry fee. Drinks were (I believe) 25 pesos for either the chica or the ******. Clearly the selection of chicas was from the B list. One woman I chatted with was pleasant enough but not enough to catch my interest.

Walked out and went to another Boliche on the same block and on the same side of Las Heras. No sign, bouncer standing in front led me downstairs to this 15 peso one drink prepaid entrance to a Boliche with no name.

It was fairly early in the evening (before midnight) and there was a roomful of young (18-21 year old) beautiful ladies. The girls were obviously colluding on price as all were asking a rate of 200 pesos for the hour in your hotel. 150 pesos was available for an hour on the premises though I was told that behind the curtain, there were no beds. Looked like the girls had potential but wasn't that interested on this particular night. Drank my 15 pesos worth of non-imported bourbon (imported was 5 pesos more), and left.

Returned several nights later for a quick visit (much later in the evening.) The selection on the second night in no way resembled the selection of the first night. Still young, just not that pretty.

If you're looking for a 19 year old stunner, go to this place early in the evening. There really is a good selection early on though I have no first-hand experience to report on.

If anyone in BA gets a chance to visit, I'd be intrested in hearing of your experiences.

DfB

Good reporting.

My 2 pesos, how to be a cheap bastard

I always want TLN. I let them know that up front. If they can't because of kids, boyfriends I'd rather know up front.

I never bring up money, I let her. We both know the going rate.

I never let on that I understand as much Spanish as I do.

I never bring up leaving the club, let her.

I usually spend quite a bit of time in the club with her. I am not afraid to buy drinks. A little now could save a lot later. If she is too pushy or too hurried in the club, walk.

If the chemistry is right the sex should be also.

I do not push them into doing things they don't want to do.

I always treat them like I would treat a girlfriend. They can feel the difference.

If I have done all these things properly, they ask me for a second date. I won't go back to the club to get them this time though.

The second date usually includes dinner (have to eat anyway) and a small thinking of you gift. Usually that seals the deal.

I have never paid more than twice for any girl. If they still want money after that, I won't go. (ok once I paid three times because it was so good)

Right now I have 5 girls giving it to me for free. 3 in BA and two in Brazil. One of them even brings me presents. Of the 50 or so girls in the last few months, 10 %...not too shabby.

I'm not bragging, I'm nothing to look at, and I come up short in a few areas (maybe they feel sorry for me).

Most of all these girls just want to be treated like they are appreciated and respected, and like you are really interested in them as a person not just a cum bucket.

I do tend to lose 1 or 2 a month for various reasons. Half the fun is looking for replacements. It's a tough job, tough life, but I'm glad it's me doing it.

Mad Max out.

Mojokpr.

All good points, and all true.

Moondog

As moondog mentioned most hotels are chica friendly. You could also try hotel etoile in Recoletta. Since you mentioned marriott, I'd gather it's about points ; Marriott is more expensive than others.

I like and use Moondog's path for meeting ladies in BA, and get great results. I typically go into a club, get a drink, and let the first few ladies run over to meet and get that out of the way. The first few can be the most aggresive and least impressive later. I then have a chance to look around and see who is there. I like the GFE type better, and like to spend time with a lady, so holding back and waiting seems to let the less agreesive ones stop by. I've found that spending a little time with a lady before opening negotiations will probably get you a better number up front. I let them mention it, and if it is acceptable, that is the last time it is mentioned. I don't pay up front, but I don't talk about it. It's never been a problem yet.

I find that most of these ladies just want to be with someone that is nice to them and safe to be with. They may have limited opportunities and that's why they are available, but they still want to be treated courteously and treated like a lady. If you do that, you won't have problems. They will forget about the time, probably stay all night, even though you mentioned just several hours (except the moms) and see you for nights out on the town dancing, etc.

You can exponentially increase your traveling experience if you like doing more than visiting museums by having afternoons and evenings out with fun and beautiful ladies, maybe meet some of their friends, go to new places off the tourist track, all by being nice to them. (and learn a little spanish, too)

I stumbled onto Moondogs approach and now I swear by it. One night in Rio I took a girl out of a club who had a great attitude. No mention of money was made by either of us. Things just flowed. The next day I discreetly tucked the money under her purse.

We had a great time and she even stopped by my apartment the day after and left a "thank you" card for me with the doorman. Nice touch.

Sterling

Salome - the boliche, not the Guemes 3221 girl.

Want to report on some of my experiences of some of the more obscure boliches I visited during my two week stay in BA. These visits included Salome in Barrio Norte, Oro 2280 near my hotel in Palermo, Puerto Colon a little off of the core activity in Recoleta, and another boliche on the same block as Puerto Colon on the same side of the street whose name escapes me.

I’ll focus this report on the first of these more obscure boliches, Salome. An Italian alcoholic (Edward) whom I met while drinking orange juice at a Brazilian café in Palermo Viejo on a Wednesday afternoon recommended this place as “the best place to find women in all of BA.” I thought I’d give it a try and walked there after a concert at Café Homero in Palermo Viejo. It’s a much longer walk than I anticipated, but I do enjoy walking and exploring new places, especially late at night. It adds a little to the excitement of the trip. (One guy whom I asked how far it was to Billinghurst responded that it was about eight blocks away and then immediately asked me if I were Jewish. When I told him that I was, he responded that he was also. I found this pretty odd and an interesting tidbit I would have missed had I taken a cab.)

Salome is a boliche really designed for middle class portenos. There’s no entry fee, and drinks were only around 10 pesos (though my memory is fading a little on this.)

One thing to watch out for in this boliche, however, is that there are two types of girls: the sweet and innocent looking ones are camareras (waitresses) and will not go home with you; and the salones – the ones who will. Often one is seduced to buy drinks for one of the innocent ones only to subsequently learn that she is not for take out.

Another thing to watch out for when buying a drink for a salone is that the bartender will often not ask for the money on her drink immediately. INSIST ON PAYING IMMEDIATELY. On more than one occasion, a chica/bartender tried charging me for more drinks than were offered/drunk.

In Salome, there’s an upstairs room where one enters and which is fairly crowded, and a downstairs room for dancing. I found it fairly easy to strike up a conversation downstairs, dance with a girl, flirt and make out with her for a decent amount of time all for the price of a drink.

I found it difficult to choose who to take home and finally settled on a cute 20 year old east-european-looking girl. We agreed on 150AR for 2 hours, hailed a cab, DFK’ed pretty intensively in the cab to the hotel and in the elevator cab up to my room.

After undressing, we showered together and I gave her a thorough cleaning and inspection. I’m not overly fastidious myself but prefer to clean my girls just as a way of getting a good look at all of her parts, to make sure there’s nothing untoward. Good thing, for on this one I saw some pink dots under her pubes that caused me some concern.

We finished the shower, dried up. I told her then that we couldn’t continue cause I saw something around her genitals which I was a bit afraid of. While I don’t know first-hand what herpes looks like, my guess was that this was it. She assured me that she only had an allergic reaction to the polyester in her panties and had visited a doctor about it. She seemed totally honest about it, but I really didn’t feel like taking any chances. She said that she understood, was totally confident that it was only an allergy, but understood my position.

She asked me if I wanted her to leave. We finally agreed that I would pay her 75 pesos, we would not have sex, but we made out and she gave me a HJ ending.

I think this was a reasonable outcome given the situation. Curious what you guys would do in a similar situation?

Reports on the other boliches to follow.

DfB

Bizznich,

Allthe hotels are friendly, just plan on registering the girl. The Marriott is located very nicely, and the cabs to Recoleta are very inexpensive.

Moondog

Hobby Fan,

Thanks for the nice words. The real test will be in Black. Think I will try it there next week.

Moondog

Well, perhaps I'll try Moondogs method once or twice the next time I come to Argentina. That's the nice thing about WSG, even if you think you absolutely have the best method, someone may come up with another that should be tried too. I personally just don't like the scene in the morning, or putting up with BS.

MoonDog:

Yours is among the very best input on the pricing and approach to (temporary) relationship subject. Thanks. Your approach is better for the guy, and the girl. Lesson learned. HF

Patricia from Jackson's Personal site:

Wanted to report on some time I spent with Patricia. Arranged the appointment through Roxana. Patricia arrived promptly for our 7pm appointment.

Patricia is a delightful woman, with a great attitude. Not classically super-beautiful, but I found her quite attractive for my tastes. She's a very young looking 31, great sense of humor, very happy to please her man.

Attitudes 99% of the game. We showered, talked, kissed. I went down for dinner, she provided a nice bbbj, followed by cowboy for a nice ride.

Some more conversation afterwards and off she went. A hassle-free delightful hour and a half all arranged by Roxana for a mere $10 service charge and $150AR for Patricia.

What more can a vacationing monger ask for?

DfB

Just have a couple of questions....

I've been spending too much time in Rio and am looking for something a little different for my next trip. Argentina seems like the obvious choice, so here's my questions:

1. Please give me some feedback on the Marriott in Buenos Aires (ie, do they allow you to bring girls to your room, how's the location of the hotel in relation to all of the good spots)

2. What are some good alternatives to the Marriott if they have too many restrictions and the location of the hotel is too far from all of the action?

Again, I'm just now looking into Buenos Aires, so this place is completely new to me. I'll gladly exchange information though, if there's anything you may want to know about Rio. Thanks for any feedback on my two questions!!

To clarify on the non-discussion of price, negotiations do take place occasionally, but personally I do not initiate the negotiations, and prefer not to even discuss price. If she does throw out a number, then it is up to me to either accept it, or, if it is on the high side, tell her what I would expect for that amount. In the club or the café, if they are interested, they will let it be known to you. Attitude plays a huge part in the satisfaction that we get from this hobby, and if the attitude is good, and she is very interested in you, then just treat her right and have a great time with her. The amount that I give them is in line with the prices quoted in the Chica Recommendations in Jackson’s www.argentinaprivate.com, and I let them know that this is not for sex, but to help them with their rent, clothes, children, etc. We both know the truth, but they seem to appreciate it anyway.

DFB, I’ve only had two girls balk at the amount. One wanted dollars in the same denomination as pesos, and the other thought her pussy was made of gold. In both cases, I explained that was the going rate in Argentina, gave them the amount, showed them the door, and found much better company 15 minutes later in one of the clubs or cafes. I’ve never had any repercussions from any of this.

Hobby Fan, one girl in Sao Paulo asked me for $500 U.S. when we got to the room. I laughed and pointed to the door. She laughed, countered, I countered, we settled for a fun night. I am not fluent in Spanish or Portuguese, just a few words and phrases, and can not pass for a local either. Eye contact, facial expressions, body language tell a lot in both directions.

Some of the girls, say from the websites, want to know up the amount up front, and I am fine with that. In a club or café though, sometimes there will be negotiations, but she will be the initiator, not me. That way it is known that she is somewhat interested in me as a person rather than an ATM. Sometimes payment is in the form of taking her shopping or other things like fixing something for her, much like we would do for a normal girlfriend.

Try this next time you are in the Cafés Exedra, Orleans, or any others, as well as in the clubs(maybe with the exception of Black). Let them come to you naturally, not asking for drinks and such. Definitely buy them a drink though if you want to spend any time with them in the club or café. Then just be non-committal, and let them make the suggestion to leave with you. Accept their offer if you want, but let their attitude towards you be the determining factor. Do not discuss money unless they mention it, and have a great time. Pay them the going rate, maybe a bit more if you two really clicked, and send her on her way happy. BA is a small town within this hobby zone, and you will be rewarded many times over as you get to be known as a really nice guy.

In the entire length of time that I have enjoyed this hobby, the absolute best times and relationships have been when money was never mentioned. Money was given for sure, but she never asked, and neither did I.

Enjoy the life gentlemen,

Moondog

Posting Limitations