Thread: Buenos Aires - 2003 Reports

Closed Thread
Page 101 of 155 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2311
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Originally posted by local expert
    Now, since we are lucky not to have as strict rules about prostitution in Europe as our friends from the US are suffering from, I want to know from you European guys:

1) Is BA really worth it, if you compare it to what we have here in Europe ?
    2) Is it worth spending 15 hours in an airplane and then suffering (=losing) 2 days from the jet-lag ?
    3) Is the scene in BA that much different from European capitals to make a visit worth it (... and I am not talking about the prices for the Ladies, since that advantage is being spoiled by high expenses for the airplane ticket)

Thank you very much in advance.
    Hi there local expert,
    I am Italian, 29 yrs old, living in Dublin @ the moment, I have been living in the UK & Ireland for 7 yrs. Just back from BA and going again in 24 days (third time in 6 months !!!). To answer your questions:
    1) If you go to BA only for sex action, then it is not worth it, stay in Europe, go to Amsterdam, Budapest, Prague, Baltic Republics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) or, even better, Germany (FKK Clubs and Party Treff clubs) or stay in your "Mediterranean country", since from your post, I guess you're living in Italy or Spain;
    2) YMMV big time !!! Last time I was flying from Frankfurt, 13 hours flight, arrived on a Saturday morning around 8.30 am, in my apart around 10am, first "meeting " with Internet girl arranged by Roxana for 1pm, second meeting 7pm, out with the boys mongering all the night/early morning, following day Sunday same story, 2 meetings arranged by Roxana at 1pm and 7pm so ... no suffering and no jet-leg ;-)))
    3) It all depends in what you are looking for .... I don't go only for the babes, I love San Telmo and the market on Sunday, I love the regular dance clubs where I can chat normal girls and they are happy to talk to foreigners (unlike Italy), places like Pacha, Buenos Aires News, El Divino de BA, La Diosa, Big One, Asia de Cuba (best nite is Wednesday night, not Saturday as many people think) .... I love walking in Puerto Madero and enjoying the great food in the resturants over there (my suggestions: Puerto Kristal and Il Gran Caruso) for 10-15 Euros per meal .... here in Dublin or in London you can have a shitty awful pizza for 10-15 Euros, I love walking in Florida Steet that is the equivalent of Via Montenapoleone in Milan, Rue Saint Honore' in Paris, Bond Street in London or Grafton Street in Dublin, with the same good looking gilrs window-shopping but no stupid attitudes and veeery affordable prices .... Also love the city because it reminds me different nice Italian cities, bits of Rome, Milan, Naples & Palermo, all mixed-up harmoniously .... I think this is enough to give you an idea what to go for in my beloved BA .... if you are not interested in all of this but only in P4P, then you'd better stay where you are ....

Just my 2 humble cents.

Regards, RO
    Last edited by rob_roy5; 04-02-03 at 20:16.

JFP and all others;

Please let me extend my apology for using the word "jew" in the context that I used to describe bargining. I ment no harm by using it. For the record have have no problems with ethnicity, of any race, religion, or personage. It was unthoughtful of me and I am able to realize that I may have offended some. Again please frogive me.

Kind Regards

Gabriel

Gabriel, love that story. Gentlemen, moral of the story, show them your cock not your clock.

The clock/cont.

"The Clock Stikes 3"

By now I am spending the complete night and mornings with "paula Abdul". Going out to the theaters, Tango Shows etc. She is such a great girl! After she leaves me mid-day I catch a internet chica. Paula can't hook up with me tonight, a family obligation, or something. No proplemo I slip over to Madaho's and Bang! I find "winona Ryder" She seems a little muffed about something and after a short while I get the picture. She saw me taking "patrica" out of the club a few nights earlier and says that it hurt her feelings, or at least pretends so. I apologize up the ass buy her a drink, and off we go to the Etoile. We get my room and she notices 'the clock", "my clock", she is admiring it . By this time the reader should know that I have done "Winona about six times, had dinner with her and bought her flowers on several occassions, the first of which made her cry, and I don't think it was an act. I also knew that it was very near her birthday and had promised to buy her a gift. I was thinking of taking her shopping and getting her perfume, or leather coat or shoes and hand-bag, whatever. Well her birthday had slipped my mind and now she is looking at my clock and asking "is this my birthday gift?" i can't help it I say yes. She pulls out the little drawer and the music plays (thank God I hadn't stuffed it full of condoms")
    Now she crying and showering me with kisses, telling me I am the kindest man to walk the face of the earth.
    Next she pulls me to the bed jerks off the condom does a sword-swallowing act like I could never imagine, fucking her that night in the bed the floor the chair was like trying to pour hot butter up a wildcats ass! Licking biting, probing every postion in the sport-fucking manual, and finally peaseful sleep....Up in three hours and she is in the bathroom freshing up, make-up lipstick, etc. She asks again "our you sure you bought this for me?" What can I do but nod yes. She gives me 5 or 6 kisses about the chin and mouth and says "bye bye..
    I stagger into the bathroom and start to get cleaned up for the day, and I notice she has left lipstick smears all over my chin, cheeks and mouth. I get a wash cloth and start wash my face , my eyes are so mattyed full of sleepers, or probally vaginal gue I am not seeing well. Hell I get my glasses on these aren't lipstick marks, the ***** has bitten me all over my face, or at least sucked hickies all over my face! I am a marked man. Now I am pissed, I want my clock back, hell, I want my complexion back...Christ I got a date with Paula in four hours, she is going to help me move into Jackson's appartment, What the fuck am I going to say to her?????

Gentlemen, please forgive this message that does not relate to Buenos Aires or chicas.

Gabriel, in case you are not aware, the use of the word "jew" as a synonym for bargaining is very insulting to members of that religion.

I see we have some very confused mongers amongst us. Yes, theres alot to do in B.A. and most of us would agree that its a fantastic city but lets not lose our heads. Beating off, although fun and safe, is not the same thing as being with a chica, even though it gets you to the same place as noted by Uncle Otto. If you think so, one of two things is happening. Your either having bad sex with the chicas or your giving yourself one hell of a hand job, its probably the former.

Second of all, I don't buy all this women get emotional over sex crap that outofthegame is buying into. What makes you think for one minute that these girls don't enjoy sex as much as we do, and hey, if there's money to be made while having sex than that much the better. Its only degrating if one person humilates another and than that has very little to do with sex and is entirely different matter. Yes, sex can be an emotional and intimate experience when two people are in love but this is LUST. Just as Gabriel mentioned, this is a basic need, nothing more, nothing else. Latin women, in genreal, enjoy sex as much as men do, get use to it, your not in the USA.

As for our European friends. The cost of the ticket to B.A. is not justified if your just coming for the mongering. However, if your coming for an overall vacation experience than Argentina, as a whole, has alot to offer and is a good value. Check with a travel agent for details because I'm not going to go into here what Argentina has to offer a tourist.

Let the Shagging go on. 15 days and counting.

CONT. THE CLOCK STORY

"The clock strikes one

I meet up later in the evening with my other three buddies, Quintin Tarentino, El Morder, and Tommy Two Guns. We are admiring my clock and just yaking about our sexual conquests. And Quintin remarks that the little pull drawer is a perfect place to stash my condoms, he is a sick motherfucker because I was just thinking the same thing. The music it plays is from the era that the clock was made "Oh what a beautiful moring", "Oh what a beautiful day." I am thinking this ties in nicely with my trip here in this city; because the moring is beautiful ( in the morinng I am warpped up in the arms and legs of a beautfiful women having a beautiful fuck, and in the day I am with my buddies having lunch and we are all laughing, bullshiting , happy and having the times of our lives get it? oh what a beautiful day!
    At this point I have to diverge from the main story line. You notice all these names we use are either "handles" from the WSG board or nick-names we have given each other. The names have been changed to protect the innocent/ rather in this case to protect the guilty. Quintin's friend from the states we refer to as El Morder/ spanish for "the bite, or the Biter" When El Morder arrived in BsAs he was quite sick with a cold/sinus infection, that was rapidly turning into a full blown case of bronchitis/ ( I have a medical background and always travel with a small pharmacy of medications in hand) Well ole El Morder wasn't much fun the first few days after his arrival because he was sick. Hid chest was on fire and he just appeared "whipped" He said he wished he had some codiene. Coming to a fellow monger assistance I gave him a small handfull of Tylenol #3. Well El Morder takes an undetermined amount of this medication and having a fondness for red wine he meets up with the group at Madaho's picks out a chica and is ready to go "sport fucking" I am chatting with his chica and in my horrible spanish I am telling her he prefers, lots of licking and passion and biting. Off he goes and in two hours returns freshly fucked and happy. The next day Tommy Two Guns, Quintin,El Morder, and I have decided to go to the Colmegna Spa.
    We arrive, pay are fee's and go to the locker room to undress and EL Morder is all homophobic about having to strip down around a bunch of local old fat dudes sitting playing dominos and chess. Then we notice that he has a huge/great-big bite mark just under his right shoulder and he doesn't even know it and were all just pissing ourselves laughing. Thats how he aquired his name. This story goes just a little further; the next night the group goes out to a lesbian show at some place out in the Palaremo district(I can't recall the name of the place) El Morder is now "healed" or tanked I don't know which ,but he such a cool guy and now fun to be with. Quintin and I sneak away and find a beautiful chica that was staring in the lesbian show. We pay her 50 pesos to go over and snuggle up to him as if she is overcome with his good looks and dashing demure, and then to bite him 20, or 30 times. He fell right into it hugging her fondling her ass etc and then she bit him on the neck, he caught on fast but played the game copping a feel here and there and getting bit in the process. It was the best 25 pesos I spent Quintin laughed so hard we nearly shit our selves. So the rest of our time together I am always at El Morder teasing him about his bite marks etc. (remember this it is essential to the story line) END PART TWO

Reader's Digest Condensed Version of Gabriel's following post:

One of the fun things you can do in Buenos Aires is visit the San Telmo antique market on Sunday afternoons. I bought a terrific antique clock for only 200 pesos. Be sure to bargain, the first price quoted was 350!

-Gabriel

Ok "Quintin & Yeah Baby,

Here is the "Clock Story".... (other readers and mongers, sorry it is a long story and I don't mean to jam the board up with a bunch of meaningless drivel but the story can't be abridged)

PART ONE, "The clock has yet to strike"

To really understand the story you need some background. I was in BsAs for 35 days. I am doing internet chicas in the late afternoon and early evening with my good friend Roxana's help.
    At night I roaming the Clubs with a horde of monger's that I am now pround to call "friends of a life time". I have found a chica at Madaho's that I have grown quite fond of and her name is "winona Ryder" I call her this because she reminds in looks of the actress. (though she is NOT a cleptomaniac) , possiibly a nympomaniac though. I also have found another main squeeze at Catto's Disco, near Hooks. Her name is "Paula Abdul". I am very fond of these two ladies and doing them each on a repeat basis. They fit my envelope very well, ie skinny dardkhaired, small breasts and real frisky in "la cama". Plus they are good humored and just damned nice chicas. Also I am swearing to each of them. "your the only one Baby"

One Sunday afternoon me and my good buddy El Ricardo from the "windy City" figure we should go out a be tourists for a day and take some pictures of the city for the folks back home so we can establish an alibi for our time spent in this beautiful city! Oh yes! we are culturally diverse! On the way we meet up with Jackson and he agrees to go with us.
    One of the cities districts is Called San Telmo. Here there is a flea market every sunday, and the main products being sold are antiques. As we are window shoping along Jackson remarks " That's a cool looking clock" and El Ricardo agrees. I see my two buddies as the guardians of good taste and I am looking at some yellowish-pink french gothic ceramic clock and thinking "boy was I wrong these two fucker's are tacky and have no taste at all!"
    Then I see the clock that they are talking about, my faith in them is restored and this is for me the "perfect clock". Made in about 1908 gold antique color, twisting four prong pendulumn with a little slide out drawer that plays music wen you pull out on the drawer. incased in etched glass I have four passions in life 1. pussy, 2 leather coats, 3 scuba diving/muff diving, 4 clocks! I have just GOT TO HAVE THIS CLOCK!! My buddies help jew negotiate the guy down from 350 pesos to 200 pesos. this takes and hour or two, meanwhile were browsing around having luch and returning to the stall with lower offers. At last as the market is closing up and the seller's are dismantling their stalls I purchase the clock for a lousy 200 pesos. I am a real happy motherfucker and off we go.

I take my clock back to the Etoile and put it on the table to show off two all my other buddies when we will meet later to go out to the clubs, I am so happy so pround of my clock/ END PART ONE

Originally posted by OttoGraham
    There's a lot more to vacationing than drilling one girl after another.
    Originally posted by lotsafun
    There is?
    Of course there is. If you don't think so, then just go down to the newsstand, buy yourself a couple of Penthouses, come back home, beat off, and go to sleep. It gets you to the same destination and is a hell of a lot cheaper.

-Uncle Otto

GABRIEL,

I appreciate your advise but the difference between the service my barber provides and the service my chica provides are not even close. The service I'm paying for with my chica is the most intimate and emotional experience 2 people can have together. I know being a guy I'm not suppose to get emotional when it comes to sex in the same way a woman does but it has happened on a few occasions. Also when I get my hair cut I'm happy to contribute my money to this persons living, with my chica on the other hand I feel dirty and think less of myself since I'm making this person perform a job that takes away her dignity. Now keep in mind I don't feel this way about everyone it's just a few girls that I've been with that have made me look at it from this perspective.

Local Expert, I'm not European but I've been there about 50 times. I've lived there long enough that I can't give blood here in the US anymore. So I think I have a good feel for your question. My answer would be no, it's not worth it. The only unique thing about BA is the simulation of an actual girlfriend experience. You go meet the girl in a club, talk for a bit and then head back to your hotel or apartment. Sure you pay in the end, but it's less business like than in Europe. That's good but for my taste, the women in Europe are on the whole much more beautiful than what you will find in BA. Sure there are some great looking women in BA, but many of these women would just blend into the crowd in Amsterdam or Prague or Warsaw. Once again, it's a matter of taste.

My number one place to go in the world for mongering is still in Europe. While I love BA, it's maybe number 3 for me.

Having said that, BA is still a great city to visit. Considering the value of the peso right now the cost of restaurants, hotels, clothes, etc can't be beat. So if you want to take a vacation and mongering is just one of the reasons to go, but not the only reason. By all means, BA is worth a visit.

Gentlemen,

I follow this section for about 4 months now and am seriously planning a 2 weeks trip to BA in November this year. Since this trip is going to be pretty expensive ( I am talking about 3-4k USD), allow me to ask a question to our EUROPEAN mongers who have been or still are in BA:

As we all know, prostitution is fairly common in nearly every European country and considered as "normal". We have a high influx of really beautiful Eastern European women here, and the prices are usually acceptable (at least in Meditteranian Europe).

Now, since we are lucky not to have as strict rules about prostitution in Europe as our friends from the US are suffering from, I want to know from you European guys:

1) Is BA really worth it, if you compare it to what we have here in Europe ?
    2) Is it worth spending 15 hours in an airplane and then suffering (=losing) 2 days from the jet-lag ?
    3) Is the scene in BA that much different from European capitals to make a visit worth it (... and I am not talking about the prices for the Ladies, since that advantage is being spoiled by high expenses for the airplane ticket)

Thank you very much in advance.

Originally posted by OttoGraham

BsAs has beautiful women, but there is much more to vacationing than drilling one girl after another!

-Uncle Otto [/i]
    There is?

Greetings fellow Mongers,

This is my first post to this board. I have read all of the old posts dating back to January 2002 and would like to thank all of the Jedi Mongers who have so graciously shared their hard earned knowledge of the BsAs chica scene. My initial attraction to BsAs was with the Internet girls, but after having read the posts discussing the club scene, I am even more intrigued with these potential opportunities.

I will be arriving in Buenos Aires on Monday, April 7. Do members of the board still meet at the Etoile at 9:00 each night? I would be interested in meeting up with any members who wouldn't mind a BsAs virgin tagging along on club crawl. The first round of drinks is on me. I can be contacted at iamhummerlover@yahoo.com

Thanks, hope to see many of you at the clubs

Posting Limitations