Thread: Buenos Aires - 2003 Reports

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    And a spell checker.

Exon - great reports but they would be much better if you used periods & some paragraphs. Just a suggestion.

I agree! It would certainly make his reports easier to read.

Jackson

Exon,

Hats off to handling that situation well.

Ah, "make up sex".....Almost worth having the fight or argument in the first place, right?

Retired Member

Exon Reporting : A few comments regarding the $100 pesco payment to Carolina for services NOT renderded --- One must remmember that Carolina and I had a thing going on between us --- Shes truly a very nice girl --- And its not her fault that Im a Monger with a wandering eye --- Moreover shes a woman and her re-action was unversal, any woman in the world would have re-acted in the same way --- Try getting caught as I was with your wife or girl friend in the USA and see what happens --- If it was a wife the divorce lawyer would be moving you out of your house in a matter of weeks --- The above coupled with the fact that men have always paid women for sex in one form or another since the begining of time --- They call it the oldest profession in the world for a reason --- Weather your married or not you must bring some sort of value to the table to get laid on a regular basis --- If you think about it; beautiful gorgeous Carolina at 28 years old is not fucking an old coot like me for my good looks --- No shes doing it for the money --- But thats not to say there was no emotion involved in the realtionship because there was --- She was crying and had real tears in her eyes when she left --- So the real basis of giving Carolina the hundred pesos was respect for her, ( she didn't go home emtpy handed and saved a little face), it helped me with my guilt trip and I was gambleing on saving the relationship which worked --- As the next day I sent her an e-mail telling her what a wonderful woman she was, that I didn't deserve her, how sorry I was to have hurt her and how much I loved her --- All the things that women want to hear --- The e-mail was sent at about 1:30 in the afternoon and by 6:00 pm my phone was ringing, she was at my place at 7:00 and we had probably our best session ever --- So my point being the hundred pescos made all the difference and the gamble worked --- I mean try getting out of that kind of trouble at home for $40 bucks, its just not going to happen --- Had I just given her taxi money it would have been over --- Had I let her proceed with the covered BJ on her terms it would have been over --- But by giving her the hundred pescos and refusing her service we both won --- I mean one hundred pescos, $40 bucks who gives a shit --- Exon

I wish I had the woods to see the priceless expression. Once not in Argentina the only thing I can think of to get back to her is to give her half the money for doing nothing, showed her the door while being doubly nice to her. (A bit like Exon but depends on how much her girl usually gets.)

She was stoned holding the money. Caught her off guard totally and didn't know how to response other than holding the money, who doesn't love them? Too little she may not see me again. Too much she would just take the money and laugh. Rather than just cutting my loses, I sensed total victory and so I got worse. She refused to move even after I gave her a nice little push toward the door, while I was saying doubly nice words that I'll call her soon and we will have a much better time next time, instead of a so so time this time. After that she just sat on the bed like this :-( Like a upset little girl. Sort of begging me to stay without saying it. I could have just let her stay, but not before I told her all the things that I wasn't happy with her since I met her. At the end she did what I wanted, even turned on the 5.1 surround sound tracks that I didn't know she was capable of.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    DH,

That's funny about the condoms. In the beginning, before we got things strightened out, my #1 used to look in my trash cans and count the used condoms. It was ridiculous, she would use a rolled up piece of newspaper to push the actual trash around in her investigation, then confront me with the final count. I told her that she should be glad that they were there, serving as proof that I was using them.

Finally, one day, at lunch with some other people, an opportunity arose for me to segue into stating that "My girlfriend counts my used condoms", after which I turned to her and said "Go ahead dear, tell everyone how many condoms you found in my trash can today".

She was so embarrassed that day that she never did it again.

Still, I changed strategies and started telling the other chicas to flush them. (Oh, you don't think that I'm going to touch it, do you? To me, that's unquestionably "women's work".)

Moondog,

I remember that chick, she was a block of ice.

Jackson

Report on Cafe Orleans in November:

One afternoon took Norelli back to my hotel. She is a slim brunette with an excellent figure, despite two children of whom she is very proud. It was a nice time; she is personable and did all that I asked, BBBJ, DATY, and good sex. My only quibble was that she kind of galloped out after, so I didnīt get my little Spanish lesson, but I had not contracted for that. (If there is time, I like to try to learn a little more Spanish.) I would see her again.

On another afternoon Patricia came over to where I was standing at the bar and in the conversation that followed she said the following sentences, as I was declining her services. "I donīt like it when men donīt take me back with them." (This said with a particularly wild look in her eye; enough to make me nervous.

Maybe she knows Tony Soprano.) "You have money and are on vacation. Why canīt you pay my bill here?" "You are a typical American, cheap." "You are arrogant." "I am interested in marketing." "Here is my telephone number. I can come to your hotel. "Iīm very discrete." I carefully put her telephone number in my wallet and somehow lost it on the way back to the hotel.

Stormy

Report on the 2nd Clarin Event in November

This is but one perspective on the event; B69 has encouraged reporting on this so maybe this will get things started. The idea of the event is to call girls advertising in the Clarin paper to come over and spend an hour with 8-10 mogers. They would receive their fees ranging from 40 pesos to 100 pesos and taxi fare even if not requested to provide services. If services were requested more than one time, they would be paid additionally. The apartment, generously provided by B69 and Slick1, had a number of bedrooms. Besides getting a bunch of guys laid, there was a additional purpose; the girls were interviewed and photographed to see if they would be interested in participāting in a web site.

The main purpose was to see what kind of talent was available from Clarin. Every effort was made to screen out duplicate numbers. The mongers pooled money and Captain Davey was controller of the currency.

It was very interesting. About thirty girls eventually showed up in small groups and individually. The idea was to stagger arrivals so there would not be traffic jams in the bedrooms. They came in waves like marines hitting the beach. Food and drink were provided. The girls were both apprehensive and curious about it all. A few, three or four, were out of the question and were paid and left immediately. A few did not get done, but most did and some board members were conscientious that no pesos go to waste. Some, I thought, were quite nice and I would see them any time.

I did Elly, who came in at forty pesos. She was petite, about 30, and had a mediocre boob job, but was very nice and fun in bed for about 30 minutes. I wouldnīt do her again, but I had to satisfy my curiousity about a 40 peso deal, and it was fine. I also did Mayra, who was a cute blond who was just sitting there and had only 20 minutes left on her dance card. She was there for 80 pesos and was excellent and lively and suggested an anal finish that was superb. I would see her again. Another monger and I also noticed two women sitting by themselves for quite a while and on questioning said they were there to do a lesbian act but no one had asked yet, so he and I took them back to one of the bedrooms and they put on an excellent show, permitting photos.
    We asked the other mongers if they wanted to watch and one prominent one was heard to mutter "I'd rather watch two dogs lick each other. " Others did poke their heads around the corner to see what was going on. We didnīt have sex with them, just some light touching and watching in the voyeur manner. They said they were bi-sexual and would welcome a show and just about any kind of sex we wanted. I would think one lesbian show should be a mainstay of any good Clarin party.

There was a tendency of the mongers to wait to see who would show up and no particular order to the process of who got whom, but it seemed to work pretty well. I had to run an errand and left the apartment and jumped in a taxi that had just been vacated by three girls on their way into the apartment . The taxi driver was absolutely bug-eyed and talking to me wildly, pointing to the building. I shook my head and said "What a shame!" and directed him to take me to my bank. (I thought I might need some more cash back at the party.)

Stormy

Retired Member

Exon Reporting : --- Thanks Jackson & the rest of you Mongers for your comments --- But this subject is a serious one --- If you find a KEEPER just make damn sure you cover your tracks when you start messing around, and we all do, thats what makes us all world class Mongers --- Clean Your Apartment Before Your Especial Chica Arrives --- Well to continue the story, and as Jackson put it, There I was in my in my "obvious physical desire" I reached in my pocket and handed Carolina a $100 pecos and walked her to the front door --- adios --- Now Ive got wood and Ive got to do something about it --- So I hail a taxi and head for downtown --- I check Hooks & Catto's, nothing --- Next a long shot cause its getting late, Cafe Orleans again nothing --- Then a stroke of Brilliance --- Why not Cafe Exedra --- Well why the hell not -- So I walk the five blocks up Cordaba and into " Exedra" I go --- Its not long before I start making eye contact with a blond Chica about 5' 6" with a perfect shape by the name of "Angela" --- Now for those of you who have not had the pleasure of a trip to Cafe Exedra its a coffee shop with a bar on the cornner of Cordaba and Avenue 9th of July, the widest street in the world --- Anyway Im sitting on a bar stool and finally after much flirting I invite Angela over to sit on the bar stool next to me --- Now Angela is not one of those little cuite pie's would find at Madahos --- Angela is a full grown woman of I'd say close to 40. but with a perfect body and and even better personalty --- A truly nice person that speaks exceptable english --- Now were sitting there on bar stools and I reach down and spread her legs, ( shes wearing skin tight jeans), and lean over whispering in her ear " I'd like to put my Cock in their" --- Angela replys "300 pecos LTN" --- Sold I reply and we jump in a cab for my place --- And then commences probably the best session I had on my trip --- A true Fuck Fest --- We fucked in chairs, we fucked on the sopha, we fucked standing up, we fucked lieing down, on counter tops, we fucked in every possiable possition using the entire apartment and all its furniture as back drops and props --- OK so we go to sleep and of course I wake up the next morning with wood and Angela really finish's me off with the best bbbjwcim Ive ever had --- What a Gal --- And theres more but for today --- Exon --- P.S. --- No OttoGraham Im back in the USA plotting my return and soon --- Exon

One of these days, I'm going to show Exon how to use the period key.

Jackson

Jackson said:

BTW, I've only had to effect this tactic myself on rare occassions, but I'm always humored at the look on the chica's face when she realizes that I'm actually going to terminate the session regardless of my obvious physical display of desire. It's priceless!
    This is great. Love it. Reminds me of the time I took out one of the Platynum girls. After somewhat boring foreplay at dinner with a lot of friends one night, we returned to the hotel. She got on the phone for about 45 minutes, then demanded $1100 U.S. for the 11 hours that she was going to spend with me. I gave her taxi fare and said adios.

The look on her face was priceless. About 10 mintes after she left, I headed out to Madahos and found a much better replacement.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

Jackson writes:

"Since she and I already know what's going on, my quess is that her strategy is intended only to remind me that she doesn't want it rubbed in her face. How typically Argentine."

That was my experience exactly when I was living with my amigovia down there. Except, she wanted me NOT to flush the condoms so she could have proof I was using them with the other chicas! Pretty weird. So I'd flush 80% and leave 20% in the trash can and she thought I was only screwing around once in a while instead of constantly. Also we had twin beds and she told me I'd better not screw anyone in her bed and she would sniff the sheets to check. I never did, but only because mine had the firm mattress and hers the soft one. Otherwise, if I'm paying the rent I'll screw wherever I want.

Cigarette butts not an issue. Don't allow it in the apartment. Glasses not an issue. All dishes done. Towels not an issue as she showered at home before coming over. PK if you are reading this she didn't shower afterwards. Ha ha. Hair bands, got busted for that. Cheap jewelry, she didn't wear any. Phone numbers and bolichche cards, kept my shit together on that (everything in my pockets at all times) until I moved out and then left them all behind. Amigovia was calling all the numbers and asking them if they knew El Toro Rojo. Discolorations on the fabric, not a problem. Place was a dump so everything was well pre-stained. Being a cheap ass Dickhead has its advantages.

Surprisingly perhaps, I'm pretty sure the amigovia never went through my wallet or pockets although I left her little opportunity to do so.

The amigovia is history but I can't wait to get back. Towards the end I DID start rubbing her face in it a little bit, and I feel sort of bad about that.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Exon,

Condom wappers? Better add:

1. Glasses in the sink.
    2. Smudged ashtrays, or cigarette butts in the trash can.
    3. Hairs in your hair brush (or anywhere else).
    4. A questionably high number of used towels.
    5. Errant pieces of cheap jewelry or hair bands.
    6. Telephone numbers and/or email addresses written on random pieces of paper, with or without a female name.
    7. Business cards or receipts from clubs and boliches.
    8. Any suspicious "discolorations" on any piece of fabric anywhere on the premises.
    9. And anything in your trash cans.

Hell, Exon, you've got it easy. My #1 chica is a fucking detective. The funny thing is that she knows that I see other chicas on the nights I don't see her, and she also knows that all she needs to do is ask and I'll tell her the details at any time. Since she and I already know what's going on, my quess is that her strategy is intended only to remind me that she doesn't want it rubbed in her face. How typically Argentine.

I think you handled it correctly: Threatened reductions in service should always be met with an immediate elimination of compensation. In other words, stiff dick or not, show them the door. Of course, I would only have given them taxi money, and even that's really too generous for any situation except with a girlfriend.

BTW, I've only had to effect this tactic myself on rare occassions, but I'm always humored at the look on the chica's face when she realizes that I'm actually going to terminate the session regardless of my obvious physical display of desire. It's priceless!

Jackson

Exon123,

Boy you speak the truth.

Lipskick on the glass or makeup on a used towel are the traits of a monger for sure. (I'm sure there are none lurking here)

Life is too short to make too many of them mad.

Mad Max out.

A good girl is one who asks whether you want the condoms en el inodoro o en el cesto, puts the empty wrappers in her purse or pocket, washes all the glasses and puts them away, and otherwise removes all evidence that a woman has been there. Furthermore a good girl heads right for the closet when another chica knocks on the door. I happen to know just such a woman in Buenos Aires and I told Exon where to find her, at his request. But, it looks like he has the situation under control.

Exon,

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Moondog

Posting Limitations