Thread: Paraguay 783, piso 9 B

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Update

Paraguay 783, piso 9 Apt B, at Suipacha. Chicas: 3. Prices: 100p 30 min. 180p hour, Completo 200p hour. Tel: 4313-7543. Hours: 24/6, closed Sunday.

Sucks

I got sent here by another privado and was sorry I agreed to it. Some little 20 something ***** opened the door and told me I couldnt piss before I gave her money.

I spent a good five minutes negotiating with her which means shit since it will be up to the girl regardless. No bbbj ****no smoking (public place) FUCK THAT. I agreed to daty in front and back and that she licks my balls. ***** asked me if my balls are clean enough for her girl to lick. Response should have been NO I don't fuck every guy I meet!

The girl had a great body nice tits tiny firm ass. She walked in like oscar the grouch and it went downhill from there. I got to lick her for 3 minutes then she got grossed out and said enough.

Finished doggy style and tossed her the used condom not caring where the juice went. Bagged on her in english and left.

I stayed because this was my third casa today. I was tired of negotiating. What I should have done is tie a knot.

The madams set the tone. Usually a bad madam signals a waste of time and money.

120 for the hour. I didnt stay even 30 minutes.

Artisttyp gets shafted.

Paraguay 783, piso 9 B

Paraguay 783, piso 9 B, at Suipacha. 3 Chicas. Prices: 60p 30 min., complete 80p 30 min., 80p hour, complete 100p hour. Tel: 4313-7543. Hours: 24/6, closed Sunday.

Thanks to Tessan for checking this one out.

Posting Limitations