Thread: Cordoba

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Cordoba

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Thanks for the information. Those prices are extremely high to say the very least, both for the hotel and for the girls. I've been to Córdoba before. Those numbers are about what would be reasonable in pesos.
    Sorry, try pesos! Hotel is in U. S. Dollars

Thanks for the information. Those prices are extremely high to say the very least, both for the hotel and for the girls. I've been to Córdoba before. Those numbers are about what would be reasonable in pesos.

I'll be there (the city, not necessarily the hotel) in a couple of weeks. How much does the hotel cost and what are the prices for the gals the bellboys set you up with?
    The hotel can run up to $150us on weekends. I'am there mostly during the week and get a rate of $95us. The girls are $80 to $100us. The day bartender is really a great guy. His name is JJ and will also help out. The clubs there are not anything special. I know lots of locals there and have been to most of the clubs. The bellboys will set up anything for $5 to $10us or what every you want to give them.

I'll be there (the city, not necessarily the hotel) in a couple of weeks. How much does the hotel cost and what are the prices for the gals the bellboys set you up with?

Cordoba

Quote Originally Posted by Cohiba1
    Hey TinMan post up any info you get about Cordoba. I am planning on being there for two days early next year and I would appreciate it.
    Check out the Sheraton in Cordoba. Chica friendly and lots of hot college gals available. See Lucas at the front desk or any of the bell captains will set you up.

Info?

Hey TinMan post up any info you get about Cordoba. I am planning on being there for two days early next year and I would appreciate it.

Hey Daddy Rulz,

Which paper did you get to look for the privados, "el Voz del Interior"?

Suerte,

Tin.

Hot chicas in Cordoba

I agree with Moore the streets are full of smoking hot babes there, with bigger tits than BsAs as well. I hit a caberet and walked right out, fucking butt ugly women. The next day just for the hell of it I got the paper and did a walking tour of the downtown privados. Walked out of a lot of them and hit some paydirt at one on Colon Ave.

I was wondering if the size of the town didn't have an effect on the chicas getting into the scene. In BsAs all their neighbors may find out if they get on the program, but it's such a big town that they can keep the illusion of secrecy. Where as Cordoba is pretty fucking small and your neighbor could be walking through the door any second. Also it's not as expensive as BsAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman
    Re: the comment about ugly providers in the clubs - this is rather surprising to me. There are a lot of hot chicas in Córdoba since it is a big college town.

This will warrant an investigation.
    Rosario is also a big college town, maybe more so than Cordoba. Both are full hot chicks running around everywhere, but then again so are cities like Mar Del Plata that aren't really college towns. I think you will see hoardes of smokin Argentine babes on the street regardless of a college presence. One would reason that a college would generate more hot young babes short of cash looking for club work but I'm not so sure in Argentina.

I only mongered in Rosario and Cordoba one night each. Thats probably not enough to make a general assessment of the scene but I did ask around and went to at least 6 places in the downtown areas of both cities. I had very poor experiences in both places, I didn't bang anything offered. The central port area of Mar del Plata is way scary but other areas are great. Maybe I was simply in the wrong zone in Cordoba but I thought I spoke with enough independent locals (and bought them enough enough beers) to avoid any shit.

I find it hard to believe that any sizeable city like Cordoba doesn't have some quality p4p. But I only ran into some scary, sleazy crank at a half dozen boliches/apartments on my one night search there.

The city and province of Cordoba are still great places to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman
    Re: the comment about ugly providers in the clubs - this is rather surprising to me. There are a lot of hot chicas in Córdoba since it is a big college town.

I had the good fortune to partake of a local woman (non-pro) last weekend. I can't comment much on Cordoba since I hardly emerged from the hotel room. I can recommend the Hotel Urbana, however. Nice central location about 5 minutes from the pedestrian zones and directly across the "river" (la canada) from a bunch of bars. 133 Pesos a night, although I'm not sure if this is a price for Argentines only.
    Last edited by Slugfest; 07-06-06 at 21:00. Reason: left some info out

Comment on quality of Providers

sheesh

While I have little sympathy for anyone who is surprised about the location of their vacation hotel, given that Al Gore already invented the internet, this guy is not nearly as far off as the guy who posted wanted to know if his hotel was "close to the action in BA" and it was in Catamarca province.

So it's all relative.
    Now he's posting about mongering with a relative. Your a sick twisted fuck. But I'm just saying.

As far as Cordoba mongering I found it to be ok. Needed to be willing to walk out of a few privados. The club that I went to had some of the ugliest chickas Ive ever seen. The street chickas were dogs. But the Privado at Colon 123 during the day had some hotties, serious hotties easily on par with anything Ive found in BsAs privados. At 70 pesos for an hour.

While I have little sympathy for anyone who is surprised about the location of their vacation hotel, given that Al Gore already invented the internet, this guy is not nearly as far off as the guy who posted wanted to know if his hotel was "close to the action in BA" and it was in Catamarca province.

So it's all relative.

Local Lad,

I stayed at the Holiday Inn once at CDG airport in Paris (20 miles out of town) once when I missed my connection to BA. I must say that my impression of Paris was not very good based on that stay. I'm sure that if you could stay at a hotel at Ezeiza then your BA experience would be quite dull as well.

I'd like to know who the hell reserved you out there.

Thumbs down Experience In Cordoba

Arrived in Cordoba checked into Holiday Inn. Hotel a good 10-15 minute taxi ride outside of town! My friend had arived in Cordoba two nights prior to me, had looked around the town and had not been that impressed, there seemed to be little action happening. I had heard that girls could be organisd by discreet enquiries at hotel reception. The main problem was that hotel reception was staffed mainly by girls / women with some men floating round, if you approached however no guarantee who would atttend to you. Eventually struck up conversation with barman and a girl was booked. Arrived some two hours later, pleasant enough, passed some time, 200pesos, everything covered. We had intended to stay in Cordoba Friday & Saturday night after we returned from our hunting trip as we had to be back in Cordoba the following Monday morning and saw little point in coming back to BA for two nights - However here I am posting this report from hotel room in San Martin! I am sure there are plenty of opportunities in Cordoba, however you will need good local knowledge, be able to speak Spanish and have time to invest - In my opinion.

Posting Limitations