This blog is moderated by Love Drop
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    Well this lovely gem of the past love drop aka Grysel with a new bustier figure is back and working out of city of ezeiza but with planning she can arrange downtown some afternoons or nights. I can personally attest she is still as good as any of the new favorites and as spry as always.

http://www.evasonline.net/Grysel-15-3586-1097_605.html

Contact her via phone as she can't get internet installed yet in her new house.

Take care.
    Any latest update? I imagine that she's a Madura now(if she's even remotely active).

I imagine it’s moot at this point, but she was on my Top 5 list. #lesigh.

I have not seen her in a few years but always had a great time with her. One night I went salsa dancing with her and Sweet Marianna and had a blast. Danced till the Sun. Came up and partied many times thereafter. Grysel is fun and a great kisser.

Guess who is back! But out of ezeiza

Well this lovely gem of the past love drop aka Grysel with a new bustier figure is back and working out of city of ezeiza but with planning she can arrange downtown some afternoons or nights. I can personally attest she is still as good as any of the new favorites and as spry as always.

http://www.evasonline.net/Grysel-15-3586-1097_605.html

Contact her via phone as she can't get internet installed yet in her new house.

Take care.

Smile Updated report in correct place now!

Class Act

This young lady has it all. Beauty, intellect, stamina and personality. Details of my experience are irrelevant because she will try to make your experience what you want, within reason of course. She is not a Barbie doll type in appearance or intellect. If you treat her with respect she will treat you to an experience you will not soon forget. If you are new to all this, as I am, she is an ideal young lady to meet. She speaks basic English, she is not a clock watcher, and she can Salsa. All this time I thought Tango was the dance of love (v)? By the way her pictures do not do her justice. Certainly the kind of lady you wish your old girlfriends were.

Pete

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dre777  [View Original Post]
    Hi Grysel, I am back in BA next week, love your reviews from TL. Could I contact you? What is the best number? Your box is full.

Please PM me.

Bejos,
    MY box is now not full I promise. But the best way to reach me is via grysel_arg@hotmail.com O via sms tel is 15 35 86 10 97 from within buenos aires or +5491135861097 when outside Argentina.

Xxoo Love Drop

Smile

Hi Grysel, I am back in BA next week, love your reviews from TL. Could I contact you? What is the best number? Your box is full.

Please PM me.

Bejos,

Quote Originally Posted by Love Drop  [View Original Post]
    Don't you think it would be better to do this person to person? I am sure together we can solve your problem.

And just this once its on me :0)

Now its up to you to call and arrange a time

Can I make it any simpler?

Your Friendly Neighborhood Girl Love Drop

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dre777 For This Post:

Cool Thanks Baby!

Don't you think it would be better to do this person to person? I am sure together we can solve your problem.

Had to take you up on your offer!

I had a great time with you like always!

Love your two new " Friends!"

They give you a really beautiful "Hour Glass" figure!

I really enjoyed hanging out with you at one of my favorite bars;"Milion", that was nice!

Our quiet little corner on the sofa with the candle lights, frozen margaritas, background music and YOU BABY!

That was very nice but the "Dessert" at my house was even better!

Better than ever!

You boys need to give this girl a call!

NOW, before she goes out of town!

If you'd like to meet her you might get the chance this evening at Master J's Dinner.

Make your reservations.

Hasta La Vista, Baby!

TL

P.S - Like I have said before , you can take this girl anywhere !

Milion is a very nice resto-bar !

When your with her it's like a date !

Beats the shit out of just going to an "All-You-Can-Fuck" Buffet like one of the Boliches or Stinking Privados !

"We Don't Need No Stinking Privados!"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Cool If I Only had a Quarter to Call You!

It's actually going to be ALL OVER YOU!

I can see it already!

TL.

P. S. You see boys, a little Spanish goes a long way!

Smile Just this once

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    It was great to talk to you yesterday but my phone ran out of credit before I could get off damn it!

TL

Cool Bring it on!

Here are a couple or new photos of me in thanks to all the kind comments. I am ready for fun
    It was great to talk to you yesterday but my phone ran out of credit before I could get off damn it!

TL

My recommendations don't come easy

Quote Originally Posted by Mikau  [View Original Post]
    I just spent some quality time with Grysel and she exceeded my expectations! She is more homely and pretty in person than is some pics. I can recommend her highly. She does have the softest lips and tongue hence is a fantastic kisser! I want to take her back home. Her new tetes are doing well but needs more time for them to "settle" she says!

She loves the oral. Both giving and receiving. As I heard!

I cannot believe I have only seen her on my 5th visit. I have been missing out with G.

She is a very good allround package allright.

M
    As those who know me know I am not one easy on the recomendations as my recommendations are also reflections on me but with this lady it is a no brainer. She is class act

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

Top shelf material

I just spent some quality time with Grysel and she exceeded my expectations! She is more homely and pretty in person than is some pics. I can recommend her highly. She does have the softest lips and tongue hence is a fantastic kisser! I want to take her back home. Her new tetes are doing well but needs more time for them to "settle" she says!

She loves the oral. Both giving and receiving. As I heard!

I cannot believe I have only seen her on my 5th visit. I have been missing out with G.

She is a very good allround package allright.

M

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikau For This Post:

Grysel. Available May 29. June 1?

Hola Grysel. I'm visiting BA May 29. June 1 and would LOVE to spend some time with you. Will you be available? Your inbox is full, and I'd like to set something up ahead of arriving. You can email me on honeyhunter444@hotmail.com.

HH

Smile Thank you For the Kind words

Here are a couple or new photos of me in thanks to all the kind comments. I am ready for fun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1846_filtered.jpg‎   IMG_1751_filtered.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations