This blog is moderated by Love Drop

I will endorse her

I have know Grysel both in and out of the bedroom. She is a class act, always looks great, and is a tiger in bed. She is also a mean salsa dancer. Her and Marianna kidnapped me one night a few years ago for a night of dancing, and rum drinking. We made it home before sunrise, but only by a minute. I know she has been working on her English skills, and no doubt she is better. I missed her on my last trip a month ago, we tried but could not connect. She might well be the best kisser, and has the softest mouth in South America.

She has a good heart, treat her well please.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I've got to say, and many will concur, even Toymann who never witholds punches when necessary;

That Grysel is a true lady that you can introduce to your mother and she would approve!

You can take her anywhere and nobody will be the wiser!

Nobody will know that she is a working girl!

Take her to dinner and the movies and then take her to bed!

You will Not be disapppointed!

May be the BEST value in town and on this board!

TL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Slipknot For This Post:

Thumbs up Killer Chica!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    I have to say that G with her new equipment is fantastic. She always had a great atitude, skill set and willingness to please and now that she finally has the angles she always wanted her atitude if possible is even better. She is as good in bed as any I have been with anywhere and she is as much fun outside of the bed or bedroom as any woman I have known anywhere. This lady is a class act. Enjoy her while you can!
    I've got to say, and many will concur, even Toymann who never witholds punches when necessary;

that Grysel is a true lady that you can introduce to your mother and she would approve!

You can take her anywhere and nobody will be the wiser!

Nobody will know that she is a working girl!

Take her to dinner and the movies and then take her to bed!

You will Not be disapppointed!

May be the BEST value in town and on this board!

TL

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Is this the girl Bella used to do 3 somes with?
    Grysel use to do three somes with Sweet Mariana

Is this the girl Bella used to do 3 somes with?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

Smile This Girl is to good to miss

I have to say that G with her new equipment is fantastic. She always had a great atitude, skill set and willingness to please and now that she finally has the angles she always wanted her atitude if possible is even better. She is as good in bed as any I have been with anywhere and she is as much fun outside of the bed or bedroom as any woman I have known anywhere. This lady is a class act. Enjoy her while you can!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

Wink NEWBIE ALERT-this lady is the real deal

Text her and get the scoop today. Haven't seen her around for awhile.

Cool Holy Shit Batman!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Well look who's back and I might add she appears to be sporting some new equipment.

http://www.evasonline.com.ar/Grysel-...097_396_1.html

This is truely a great chica and with the new enhancements and I must say that she looks better than ever! Kinda bummed I am not in BA right now or I'd be sending her a txt to come on over. Good Luck Girl! Happy Mongering All. Toymann
    I'd buy that for a dollar!

Damn girl!

Might as well strap a " Welcome Mat Across Your Butt!"

I guess you better reserve the whole weekend for Big Tex and I!

Oh yeah, you better keep that beautiful backdoor wide-open for us too!

Love You Baby!

TL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Thumbs up NEW and IMPROVED!

Well look who's back and I might add she appears to be sporting some new equipment.

http://www.evasonline.com.ar/Grysel-...097_396_1.html

This is truely a great chica and with the new enhancements and I must say that she looks better than ever! Kinda bummed I am not in BA right now or I'd be sending her a txt to come on over. Good Luck Girl! Happy Mongering All. Toymann

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Wink Thanks Sweety

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to hang-out with Grysel last night and I must say that she looks better than ever!

Same great personality and nympho charm!

I'm damn glad to have you back baby!

Thanks,

TL
    I am really glad to be back on my back oops. I mean its good to be back LOL.

And I Do admit and always have to really enjoying my job.

And thanks TL you have always been sweet with me.

So let the party begin.

Xxoo.

GRYSEL Love drop

Wink Don't miss this one

Grysel has been one of my favorites for a long time. You newbies would have to look hard to find a woman more of a pleaser than this lady. This is one girl who enjoys having sex and fun as much as you always wanted to. And has always been up for front back or a good old fashioned BBBJ

Hell Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Love Drop  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

I am back, and horny and this girl wants to have some fun! I am available by appointmoint and.

My rate is 350 pesos the long hour and I guarantee you will have a great time,

Attachment 27883

Contact me at 15 35861097.

Grysel
    I was lucky enough to hang-out with Grysel last night and I must say that she looks better than ever!

Same great personality and nympho charm!

I'm damn glad to have you back baby!

Thanks,

TL

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

It really me Grysel and I'm Back And working Agian :-p!

Hi,

I am back, and horny and this girl wants to have some fun! I am available by appointmoint and.

My rate is 350 pesos the long hour and I guarantee you will have a great time,

Click image for larger version

Name:	13032011335-001.jpg
Views:	1033
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	27883

Contact me at 15 35861097.

Grysel

Hola Grysel.

Before you go I have to say that it was great meeting with you and.

I wish you the best with your trip abroad.

Thanks for the past time and hope to meet you in the future.

Besos,

Tr Tuga

Leaving BsAs

What country are you going to. Hope to see you before you go. Besos

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Amantelondres For This Post:

I will be gone until at least march!

Dear Forum Members,

To all the loyal and active J members of ArgentinePrivate who have been so much fun and generous with me this last year I want you to know I am leaving the country for a minimum four months and did not want to go without advising or giving you all the opportunity for one last fling with me. My very last day is Nov. 30 at which time I am also giving up my downtown apartment. It is not clear yet if and when I will be back in Argentina but if I do (and am still in the business) I will be sure (after I get settled) to advise here in the forum.

Any way.

First really guys thank you for all your support and fun.

Second I am available until November 30 so if you do want to see me before I leave please contact me as soon as possible as after Nov. 30 I really will be gone.

Take care each and every one of you!

Xxoo.

Grysel

Posting Limitations