This blog is moderated by Love Drop

Special reduced rate until the end of October.

Amigos,

Starting today, I am offering a reduced rate of 150 ARS per hour until the end of October for gentleman who come see me at my apartment located at Cerrito and Sante Fe.

My regular rate of 200 ARS plus taxi is still in effect if I come to you.

I hope to see some of my old friends and meet some new. I am taking English lessons three times a week, but still use the help from a few friends for the translation. Come help me learn a few new words while we have our fun.

Kisses and hugs to you,

Grysel

I first met Grysel at the Live Show at A'lliance Restaurant last March. I have been meaning to hook up with her. Last Saturday night I finally did. I went to her apartment on Santa Fe y Cerrito.

What has written about her has been on the spot. I had a good time with her. I introduced Grysel to my pocket rocket. At first she didn't know what it was. But in no time she was moaning and screaming so loud her neighbor was banging on the other side of the wall wanting her keep the noise down.

Guys, go visit this vixen and you won't be disappointed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sportsman For This Post:

New Photos for you

As promised I have taken new photos and will start adding them

I hope you enjoy them enough to want to come into real contact with me soon.

And remember I now have my own place near santa fe and cerrito.

Xxoo.

Lovedrop Grysel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-mini-IMG_8745_filtered.jpg‎   mini-mini-IMG_8775_filtered.jpg‎   mini-mini-IMG_8834_filtered.jpg‎  

Awesome! It has been too long, I hope to see you soon.

Guys, as it has been said before, she is wonderful in every way!

Grysel Now Has her own place Downtown!

Hi Guys,

I finally have my own place downtown near Santa Fe and Cerrito.

(I live in the same building in my as Sweet Mariana but one floor down)

I moved in yesterday! And am looking to celebrate by having intimate fun with all of you.

My rates are the same as always (200 pesos the hour) and my service is full and always with lots of energy and fun.

I am available from Monday morning to Saturday morning (please know that Saturday afternoon and Sundays only by previous appointment)

If you want to contact me you can pm but really it is better to email at gotitasdamor80@hotmail. Com as I receive it much faster.

Just e-mail me for a fun time.

My cell phone number is 1535 44 47 73 but remember I can not speak english by phone (I am learning)

Contact me and and help me innaugurate my new place right!

Xxoo.

Grysel

A few More Photos

Hi Guys,

The other day I realized I had only one photo of me here so in the forum so I have decided to try and correct that and to start the ball rolling here are two I hope you like. Both are from this past summer. Just my way to say thanks for all the wonderful times I have had with forum members. .-)

Xxoo.

Grysel Love Drop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lovedrop2.JPG‎   lovedrop1.jpg‎  

I actually call her Mylu like her friend Mariana

But I sugest that you just call er her and now! 200 pesos for a long hour. Skip all the fancy stuff--this woman is wonderful, sweet and sexy as all get out. Buy her a 100 peso dress and pretend that you met her at Madhos

For the record its Love Drop or GRYSEL

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob
    No more need be said. 5'7" or so. Perfect body except for natural breasts which have through nursing a child. If huge silicon boobs is your thing, foRget it. If Hot, Hot sex with a sweet woman who enjoys all the letters, check her out now! Beautiful face with long dark brown hair, perfect heart shaped butt that looks wonderful during doggy. Long, long sexy legs---yummy. Very responsive and loves her orgasms.

That's the story direct and to the point. She has limited english skills. I've only spoken in spanish with her.
    For the record it is Grysel not to be confused with gissel

Lovedrop or Gissel is beautiful, sweet and HOT!

No more need be said. 5'7" or so. Perfect body except for natural breasts which have through nursing a child. If huge silicon boobs is your thing, foRget it. If Hot, Hot sex with a sweet woman who enjoys all the letters, check her out now! Beautiful face with long dark brown hair, perfect heart shaped butt that looks wonderful during doggy. Long, long sexy legs---yummy. Very responsive and loves her orgasms.

That's the story direct and to the point. She has limited english skills. I've only spoken in spanish with her.

Quote myself!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    Uncle Sidney hates to share his private stock but when he speaks you better listen!

This is for the guys that are new to the board or new to ba in general!

Give her a call now!

Stay away from expensive and shitty privados like cielo private!

I know what I'm talking about!

TL
    I agree!

She is a very nice girl and you will be very happy!

TL

I did this because the link did not appear and I misspelled a ( 2 ) letter word !

Drunk typing !

TL

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    This is for Habeed.

This si one of the links but the picture in the surf is not the best!

TL
    Got to agree with the free texan.

Why blow 800 when for the same money you could have her and Mariana twice or either one four times.

Try this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot
    I will join in and give Grysel a thumbs up. Go and see her with Mariana if you really want to be put on a walking stick. Been there, done that, twice!
    This is for Habeed.

This si one of the links but the picture in the surf is not the best!

TL

I will join in and give Grysel a thumbs up. Go and see her with Mariana if you really want to be put on a walking stick. Been there, done that, twice!

Newbies!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    She is a real woman in all ways! I highly recommend her!
    Uncle Sidney hates to share his private stock but when he speaks you better listen!

This is for the guys that are new to the board or new to ba in general!

Give her a call now!

Stay away from expensive and shitty privados like cielo private!

I know what I'm talking about!

TL

I saw her first!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    After TL's post, I really felt I should post regarding this lovely gal. TL has a history of wild chica posts. In fact, it wasn't too long ago he was raffling off a paraguay virgin. IALOTFLMAO. All I can say is, great gal, great service and highly recommend (full menu available) Saw her just today and now consider her a permanent black book entry.

Happy Mongering All.

Toymann
    Have I ever let you guys down before?

Oh yeah, I believe that the Paraguayan that would have been around $3,500.00 minimum should be around $200.00 flat by now!

No longer a ¨Zero Kilometro¨!

Grysel is still worth her weight in gold!

Take Care,

R

Posting Limitations