Thread: La Plata

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    LALarry, Here's a website with what appears to be some good local info on hotels and clubs. I don't know how good the info is, but maybe you or one of the other La Plata pros could check it out and see if the info is on target.

http://www.miciudadlaplata.com.ar/indexing.htm

LA Larry:

What hotel did you stay in at La Plata? How does it compare to some the BA hotels?

Larry,

Darn. I just noticed your post in the La Plata section of the old forum. I never got to read it while I was in Buenos Aires. I do agree that we probably have similar tastes. I read that you also saw Paola. She was a fun girl. I wonder if you saw Lisa from Playwoman.

Based on your report I'm gonna hit La Plata in December/January. I plan on going to B.A. for 2-3 weeks in December. I'll definitely check out La Plata for maybe one day and Mar Del Plata for a few days if I get the chance.

The Saint

Sorry Hulk...I can't remember their names. They were all near my hotel in Central La Plata. One was called (I think) Estrellas and the other that I remember was called (Again, I think) VIPs but--believe me--every cabbie in La Plata knows the 3 hot spots--they are all within 10 blocks of the center of the city.

Does anyone "on the ground" in La Plata know the names of the hobby bars???

LA Larry:

Could you please let us know the names of these three bars?

LA PLATA is a city approximtely 45 minutes away from Buenos Aires by train. It is a BUSTLING university town and has at least 3 very good hobby bars on par with Playwoman in Buenos Aires.

VERY YOUNG (20,21,22) girls working in the bars. Many are students.

You can take a girl back to your hotel for 100 pesos. (Not a single girl asked for anything higher than 150 pesos and I must have chatted with 20 girls in the 3 bars on the one night I was there.

Since it is so damn close to Buenos Aires--I strongly urge you to make the easy effort to visit La Plata---YOU WILL THANK ME LATER.

Administrator

Venues: 398

2002-2004 WSG Reports

Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Posting Limitations