This blog is moderated by Mr Vice
    Went there after a disappointing night at Madahos.

Met with a very friendly madam, who recognized me from a former trip to Buenos Aires.

The operation is quite clean and moderately tasteful in decor.

I was presented with 4 girls, all of which were definitely in the doable department. I went for Victoria, a slender, beautiful girl.

Although very silent and not saying much (I wasn't there to talk, as it happened) she did provide a rather good service. Her teasing abilities were much better than I would have expected from such a quiet girl and her ability to use her whole body as foreplay impressed me - you do not get that every day. The bj was almost covered, but not quite so (she did shaft sans)

The sex as such was above average and she did a good act, and did not strike me as a clockwatcher.

My one complain would be that she was a bit too fast to run out the door after the session ended.

The madame was gracious and gave me 40 minutes with no knock on the door, even though I only paid for 30.

Aguilar 2416 - Aguilar VIP

15 steps from Av. Cabildo, Aguilar VIP (formerly Vidal VIP) 4 Chicas. Prices: 100/30 min. 150/60 min Tel: 4789-0006, 4789-0075. Hours: 24/7

No website, as far as I know.

Posting Limitations