Thread: Exon's Fishing Trip to Goya

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Exon123

Finally sensible minds prevail!

As a result of the wonderful chica referral. All was forgiven long ago. (You high maintenance B*tch!). LOL.

Happy Mongering All. Toymann
    Last edited by Toymann; 05-01-09 at 17:42. Reason: add colour

Retired Member

The Fishing Trip Form Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    Enough said. To quote BAD, I call bullshit on most of this. It was very entertaining reading though. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

PS. Jackson. No such picture exists. LOL.
    It was the fishing trip from "Hell", I was turly worried at time's I'd make it back to Buenos Aires a live.

But every dark clout has a silver lineing. I got to spend two day's with a couple of guys I hope to remain friends with for life.

Roiman is a fucking riot, Love that guy, You've got to get to know him, and lessen to what he say's, Dry dead pan, like British hummor, he's one of the funnyest guy's I've ever met. And one "Smart Bright" MotherFucker. A former farm boy that got a degree in finance, he said fuck that farm bullshit and makes his living as a day trader, has for the last 5 years, so thats got to tell you something about him. All the way to Goya, 8 hours of it, he would commet on what the Argentine's were growing and he's opinion of what the crop looked like, fasinating for me.

And Toyman, what can I say, he's great guy and one smart CockSucker too. Exon doesn't like to hang with "Dumb Fuck's" and one fishing MotherFucker. If Toyman isn't thinking about Pussy, he's thinking about Fishing. Toyman love's pussy almost as much as I do. So as a reward for the "Abuse and Mistreatment" of "Exon", I PM'd him with the contact information of my new Favorita. Which I never do, share my Pussy with anyone, only Toyman, its a first.

Her name is Jeniffer, "Smoken Hot", 24 year old Chica, that can "Perform" as good as it gets. I'd done Jeniffer 5 times this trip and I knew I had her confidence. So in my broken Spanish I gave toyman a big build up, telling her he's a Bueno Hombre and not to be worried about him and she'd be hearing from him.

Well latter I got a PM from Toyman raveing about her, saying its the best he'd ever had. I PM'd him back saying "Thats our extra special private reserve", with order's to tell no one her contact information, especially that Fuck, my friend Jackson, he'd fuck it up for us.

Finally see that fat Fuck in the dark shirt, with the pot belly, in the picture in the late afternoon shadows, we'd just started fishing, thats "Exon" in action, I love Fishing, but if I'm ever invited again its going to be on Exon's terms. I'll start by taking the bus which is a plesant experience.

Exon

Editor's Note: To add the the underlying humor of Exon's report, on this occasion I did NOT edit his composition as I usually do.

In other words, I decided to give everyone an insight into Exon's unique vocabulary.

Thanks,

Jackson

Comments from an idoit!

Stop commenting about something you know nothing about! You have no idea what end of a fishing rod you even grab a hold of. Crawl back under the rock you came out from under, thank you. Stop pretending that you have anything short of a self-serving agenda that relates to ripping off gringos when either picking them up at the airport (when you actually show up) or conning them into fishing with an over-priced argentine outfitter that you get a kick-back from. These photos, in fact, were taken not far from your buddies lodge south of Goya sans the $2500 US plus get-in price (not counting your kick back).

Your last advice about fishing in Concordia (muddy water) was totally out to lunch. In fact, the poster who headed in that direction thanked me for clearing up your bullshit warning you served up on this board not long ago (see post under travel reports - Concordia - Ottoman). I am sure you sent him a PM suggesting you had a great outfitter near Goya that could put him on the HUGE dorado (plus your kick back fee of course, never mentioned).

Your last Fishing advice:

02-03-2009
    Aqualung
    Reports: 525
    Currently Online Quote:
    Originally Posted by Man
    Going up to Concordia Dam, on the Parana river, fly fishing for monster dorado, need to know where the privados are.

Thanks,

Man

I'm afraid you are in for a little disappointment. There are no monster Dorado at Concordia and to make it worse, the drought has brought the water of the Parana river down to almost nothing and it's a chocolate brown colour making it impossible to fly-fish in.

The girls from Entre Rios are known to be very pretty but the professionals I saw in Concordia were certainly not so.
    Lucky for him I quickly responded to your crazy fishing advice, with pictures I might add. I had just been there the week before ( don't ya just hate it when your bullshit gets exposed for all to see). My report also pointed potential fisherman to a great guide in the area (both cell number and email address given). What a crazy concept Aqualung. Actually helping board members out without the usual argentine under the table kick back. What a novel idea!

Chocalate brown water! Where do you come up with this garbage. My response to your bullshit post, photo and the folowing subsequent report from Ottoman speaks for itself:

Ottomans subsequent report.

04-06-2009
    Otto Man
    Reports: 9 Concordia

The dorado at the dam are all monsters. The four of us each caught a 31lbs fish, and lost some even larger. I am geting mine mounted. Lots of 10 to 20 lb fish that jump like hell. The dam had lots of water to release in the afternoon, we fished in the tailrace. Only two boats allowed in the tailrace per day. We stayed at an old polo club and the guide had the girls come over for the night, Good looking! Great time, will be back next year.

Rememeber fishing BOY "there are no monster dorado in concordia"

IALOTFLMAO!

Stop commenting about something you know NOTHING ABOUT! Suggest you start contributing with many chica reports so as to help members of this board find great pussy. Oh, I forgot, it's all about self promotion in the hopes of scamming readers of this forumn into using you're wildly over priced airport pickup and fishing guide services.

IALOTFLMAO again!

I washed my hands of you long ago dude. In fact, you couldn't even tell me the name of the Ibera that my previous posts' pictures were taken at (I think Rioman looks gretty good holding that 6 kilo Dorado). Suggest you PM him and ask how his fishing trip went.

I have no intention in responding to any further bullshit comments from you. I ask any member of this board to only search my chica posts over the past several years, and the associated positive reports from fellow board members. In turn, I suggest members search your chica posts. In fact, you won't find any useful information regarding actual chica recommenadations. EVER! Thanks for the feedback city boy. Suggest you keep your comments to spanish translations.

You have been weighed!
    You have been measured!
    And you have been found WANTING!

ENOUGH SAID!

Happy Mongering All. Toymann
    Last edited by Toymann; 04-30-09 at 18:04. Reason: add content

And you publish pics of those tiny Dorados!

I laughed out loud at parts of this tale.

This is a great story, like Dems vs Repuplicans. Seems like Exxon had problems with the car, trailer and boat. Hmmm. No pictures of those.

Looking at the scenery (it sure looks like the halifax river in florida and not the pretty part, but the backwater canal sections.

Rioman's Fishing Trip from Hell

Enough said. To quote BAD, I call bullshit on most of this. It was very entertaining reading though. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

PS. Jackson. No such picture exists.LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010294.JPG‎   P1010295.JPG‎   P1010300.JPG‎   P1010314.JPG‎   IMG_0180.JPG‎  

IMG_0192.JPG‎   IMG_0197.JPG‎   P1010322.JPG‎  
    Last edited by Toymann; 04-29-09 at 18:49. Reason: sp

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Exon,

The funny thing is, I heard a completely different version of the events from Toyman, who told me.

- That the drive to Goya took an extra 1-1/2 hours because you took a wrong turn.

- That there was LOTS of food at the house at all times, and that there was also LOTS of food to eat on the boat itself.

- That the reason they asked you to get out of the boat was not so you could help pull it over the sand bars, but because they needed to get your weight out of the boat so that THEY could pull it over the sand bars.

- That the trailer was correctly secured to the truck with a safety pin on the hitch and two correctly attached safety chains, and that the trailer disengaged from the hitch only because the ball nut fell off.

- That the reason nobody went fishing the 2nd day was because you insisted that everyone stop and eat a full breakfast just as they were heading out to go fishing, and by the time breakfast was over at noon, everybody else decided that it would be easier just to wait until the next day to go fishing, after you returned to BA that night.

What say you?

Thanks,

Jackson.

PS: Too bad nobody has a photo of Exon wading waist-high in the river pulling the boat. I can imangine that it was sort of like a remake of Ned Beatty's scenes in Deliverance.
    Well I consider Toyman a friend of mine but he's a MotherFucking lier on this one, a "Fish" story.

Although there is one parshal truth. Yes it was my lard ass that weighted down the boat making it imopssible to drag it over the fucking sand bar's but in fact I ended pulling just as hard as anyone else. There wasn't any water, the boat wouldn't float, and if there was some food there I would have eaten it, I was fucking hungery.

At one point Rioman whispered to me you lucky Fuck, your leaving tomorrow night, I've got 5 more day's of this. The trip from Hell.

The wrong turn was made by Toyman, with a Geo possiting satalite direction finder, no less. I was driving, both Toyman & Rioman were both so hung over from being up all night drunk with Chanel & her friends using the toy's on each other and the Toyman.

I asked if I could drive as a way of saving my life, Toyman woke up just in time to say if we trun here we'll save a 150 KM. But then he said No stay on the main road I don't trust this map. So that story won't fly.

I'm telling you, this was "Delieverance" without the Corn Holeing.

I rest my case.

Exon

Venues: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    - That the trailer was correctly secured to the truck with a safety pin on the hitch and two correctly attached safety chains, and that the trailer disengaged from the hitch only because the ball nut fell off.
    I find, as a material witness to both sides of the story as well, that I agree with Jackson's assessment of the differences told by both parties. I must also step in here and point out one additional difference in what I heard that night from Exon directly and what he's written here.

I distinctly remember hearing that "the trailer got completely loose and when they stopped the truck the tongue of the trailer punched clear through the tailgate." (paraphrased)

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Exon,

The funny thing is, I heard a completely different version of the events from Toyman, who told me...

- That the drive to Goya took an extra 1-1/2 hours because you took a wrong turn.

- That there was LOTS of food at the house at all times, and that there was also LOTS of food to eat on the boat itself.

- That the reason they asked you to get out of the boat was not so you could help pull it over the sand bars, but because they needed to get your weight out of the boat so that THEY could pull it over the sand bars.

- That the reason nobody went fishing the 2nd day was because you insisted that everyone stop and eat a full breakfast just as they were heading out to go fishing, and by the time breakfast was over at noon, everybody else decided that it would be easier just to wait until the next day to go fishing, after you returned to BA that night.

What say you?

Thanks,

Jackson

PS: Too bad nobody has a photo of Exon wading waist-high in the river pulling the boat. I can imangine that it was sort of like a remake of Ned Beatty's scenes in Deliverance.

Retired Member

Oh Please Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjack1
    Exon that's F'n hilarious dude. Thanks for making me laugh.

Jack
    Its not Fucking funny at all Jack, its the honest to God truth, I'd did think I was going to live threw the trip. I compare the trip to the movie "Delivernce" without the "Corn Holeing"

Exon

Exon that's F'n hilarious dude.

Thanks for making me laugh.

Jack

Retired Member

Exon's Fishing Trip to Goya

Toyman is my fishing buddy. I was there to go "Fishing" with Him & Rioman in northern Argentina in a place called Goya.

They'd rented the smallest fucking car I'd ever seen and the 3 of us began the 8 hour journey to Goya, what a fucking trip, beat the shit out of me, Toyman slept all the way. Stopping just breifly for lunch of some comidora out in the middle of the boonies, something out of the Wizzard Of Ozz, one of the highlights of the trip.

We get there, Goya, stop for groceries and Toyman can't find the fucking house we're gona stay in and drives us around in the dark looking for it for about an hour. We find the house beautiful place on the river and I cook the steak, no Beefeaters of course, just beer, its 11 o'clock I'm exausted from the long fucking drive, since were leaving early to go fishing, I want sleep. But Toyman & Rioman want to go Morgering.

I go to bed and the CockSuckers come home at 4:00 in the morning and wake me up and I hear about the beautiful inventory they have at the Boliche. OK so everyone goes to bed I wake up at a reasonable time and those two MotherFuckers sleep to 12 or 1 in the afternoon.

Well Robin shows up Toyman's go-fer and is suposed to have Toyman's new boat & truck, the boat is broken, I never did see it. So we take a loaner boat, the truck and the little piece of shit car and drive another fucking hour north, I thought I was in Paraguay, to the exact middle of no where.

But no, thats not good enough. No, Then we drive the fucking boat another hour to nowhere plus, nowhere. But the water is low and Exon's asked to get out of the fucking boat, into the water and drag the boat across sand bar's, Exon mind you, wading in the fucking water, dragging a fucking boat.

Of course theres been no provisions or planning for food, just beer and Exon's fucking hungery and its 4:00 in the afternoon we finally get your lines in the water and they catch two of these cockSucker fish, nasty MotherFuckers that will bite you, I don't know what they call em something golden I think.

OK, we fish for 3 hours its pitch fucking dark and time to drag and drive to fucking boat back to where the cars are, another hour, and of course Exon's again asked to get back into the fucking water and fucking drag the fucking boat. Were talking Exon mind you, not some rookie monger with no status, Exon.

OK, we get back there and they can't get the fucking boat on to the trailer, the water's to low. Well they finally, after half an hour get the damn thing on to the Mickey Mouse trailer. While they chaining it up Rioman and I split the last beer, its 10 at night the first thing I'd had to eat all day and we head for Goya an hour away in the darkness of night.

Were driving down the road at 110 KM and Rioman says "I don't like that trailer, its got no brakes or tail lights". Shortly there after the trailer breaks completely free from the truck with the chains dragging it looks like the 4th of July. At 110 KM mind you. The tounge of the trailer jumps up and nearly goes through the tailgate of the truck, but only by an act of God does it stop with really no harm done, we fix the MotherFucker and were back on the road again, this time at 80 KM.

So we get to Goya and I'm given instructions to buy more grocerys with Rioman and they'll take the boat back, Rioman asks "its 11:00?", "Oh, its a 24hour store" were told. Course theres no fucking place open and no one's feed Exon in 24 hours. Exon spots a restrurant open on the village square and states to Rioman "Fuck those MotherFuckers, were talking care of ourselves first, its every man for himself."

The place has no Beefeaters, but to does have Scottch and free WiFi and Rioman has two lap tops. We plug in eat bife de Lomo check our e-mail & the market and have the staff make sandwitch's for the MotherFuckers. Then get lost trying to find home in the dark, Robin (the go-fer) drives out and finds us and we get back home.

They're greatful and eat the shit out of what we brought them and I ask if we can go Monger and see the inventory I'd heard so much about the night before. Toyman says "Sure, I thought you'd never ask" and off we go. I thought just to look I thought. Ulgyest Fucking Inventory I've ever seen, Jacking Off is much better, But nope Toyman want to drill one for an hour, fuck. So I pick one just to kill time, 65 for a half hour, 100 for the full hour including the room, very expensive considering the quality, I couldn't even cum, its was so bad.

OK so we go back home, I'm thinking we'll do better tomorrow. Nope everyones to tired to fish the next day so we stay home and spend the day drinking beer all day. Robin made us a beautiful Asoda lunch and we drank beer & wine all day and told each other stories. 9:00 pm comes, I've got to check out of Roxana's apartment by 11:00 so the next Monger can have it so I get on the bus.

Best part of the trip, reclineing chairs, maybe 160 degrees, movies, two meals, a doable chica server, slept threw both of them, got up in the middle of the night and took a shit, 10 hour trip mind you, and we pull into Retido at 7:00 in the morning in a light rain. I'd never seen Buenos Aires at 7:00 in the morning, beautiful city.

And thats my story, and if anyone wants to go fishing with Toyman, make him pay you double and a round trip bus ticket so if things get bad as they were for me you can say "Fuck it" and go home by yourself.

Exon

Posting Limitations