Thread: Mar del Plata

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Great

You can be our on the ground guy there to report what is open and what is not.

Thank you for your help.

WT69.

PS: Last month I was in Cali, Colombia updating the List and Map.

Quote Originally Posted by CapeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please assist me with an update on the action in Mar Del Plata? I will be staying there for 5 months.

Update on Mar Del Plata action?

Can anyone please assist me with an update on the action in Mar Del Plata? I will be staying there for 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I meant to say that La Casita Azul is in Mar Del Plata, Argentina. I think that just about any cab driver will know where it is. The brawl was on the front steps and in the front yard of the house. The perfect Privado where you hang around in the living room and about 15 girls are lined up and dancing in front of you. You pick one out and you just go to one of the bedrooms. It's a normal house in a quite neighborhood.

TL
    La Casita Azul was closed in March 2012. I don't know if it has opened again but somehow I doubt it. It had already been closed in 2011 and the people responsible sentenced to 4 years imprisonment. This time there were 11 Paraguayans and 1 Dominican girls working there all which were considered to being forced to sell sex.

There is a legal clause now used a lot in these cases "situation of vulnerability" which means even if the girls weren't exactly held against their will, the fact they were in a vulnerable situation (undocumented etc) means they weren't fully free to make the choice of prostituting themselves or not.

As usual, La Alameda (ONG) was behind this closure.

There has been a lot in the papers this week (even front page headline in one) that there are as much as 10, 000 places of prostitution (privados, bars, brothels etc) in Buenos Aires (Capital and Greater BA).

Except for a few hard-liners who, as in the US, believe prostitution should be illegal and clients punished, most of the public opinion agree that it should be kept legal but with stricter controls.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

My Mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    So Casita Azul is in Mar del P not in Uruguay as you said in the other post?

"La Casita Azul", The Little Blue House, the best little whorehouse in Uruguay!" If so you might want to also give some indication as to where in Mar del P it is for anybody that would like to follow in your footsteps and go there.

You also may want to indicate if the ass whupping you took was at the Casita. Can't speak for anybody else but that info would be important to me.

Not trying to break your balls Hoss, just trying to get to the root of the issue for the rest of us.
    Yes, I meant to say that La Casita Azul is in Mar Del Plata, Argentina. I think that just about any cab driver will know where it is. The brawl was on the front steps and in the front yard of the house. The perfect Privado where you hang around in the living room and about 15 girls are lined up and dancing in front of you. You pick one out and you just go to one of the bedrooms. It's a normal house in a quite neighborhood.

TL

Map

I started a Map of Mar del Plata.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...01ea609115080d

No! La Casita Azul is in Mar Del Plata.

About3. 5 hours by bus. They also have a train.

It's a blast!

La Casita Azul!

TL

Just to clear this up

It's a blast!

La Casita Azul!

TL
    So Casita Azul is in Mar del P not in Uruguay as you said in the other post?

"La Casita Azul", The Little Blue House, the best little whorehouse in Uruguay!" If so you might want to also give some indication as to where in Mar del P it is for anybody that would like to follow in your footsteps and go there.

You also may want to indicate if the ass whupping you took was at the Casita. Can't speak for anybody else but that info would be important to me.

Not trying to break your balls Hoss, just trying to get to the root of the issue for the rest of us.

It's in Mar Del Plata!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    TL, Mar del P is in Argentina. Are you thinking of Punta del Este?

It's a blast!

La Casita Azul!

TL

Uruguay?

TL, Mar del P is in Argentina. Are you thinking of Punta del Este?

La Casita Azul

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas90  [View Original Post]
    Just curiosity, but has anyone had any recent XP in Mardel, now that the holiday season's in full swing? Or know any chicas who travel down there to work in January? I'm wondering whether the scene picks up down there when the tourists are in town. Went there a couple of years back but in late November and nearly froze on the beach. When it rains it's like someone's turned the hosepipe on. January must be the time to go if you can find a place to stay, it's easy to get to. 5 or 6 hours on the comfortable ejecutivo buses out of Retiro. The Zona Alem is the area to head for bars, restaurants & nightlife. Tried Madahos a couple of times while I was down there but the chica quality was nothing like BA and I didn't go with anyone. Ended up four days without any action but that just meant more cash to spend when I got back to BA. Maybe now you'd see a few 8s or 9s around the clubs?

Same question would apply to Punta del Este in Uruguay, if anyone's been out there this month. Again I went for a short visit a long time back but in February out of season. Rained all day, places were dead and I ended up heading back to Montevideo. But with the high rollers in town in January, wondering if there is a short term chica boom while the money lasts?
    La Casita Azul :

The best little whorehouse that I have ever been kicked out of! 15 Paraguayan 18 year old girls in the living room of a real house! Front yard full of grass and everything. 20 peso beers and you just grab a girl in the line-up and take her to the bedroom! Awesome! They all line up and dance in front of you while you pick a chick!

So the subject turned to G. W Bush and I said he was my neighbor and that it was a nice neighborhood so they asked me to leave and I told them that I was not going anywhere.

My old partner says that it was about 8 to 1 but I only felt the punches of about 7 to 1, fuck, after a few they all feel the same. Like Rocky I never went down! Went to the Police Station to file charges and they knew exactly where the place was!

"La Casita Azul", The Little Blue House, the best little whorehouse in Uruguay!

TL.

Maybe that 5th of Whisky on the bus ride had something to do with our difference of opinions?

My jaw hurt so much I could not walk! What does my jaw have to do with walking? It was full of blood sloshing around! Still, I took on 7 punks and never fell down!

I drove there once

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Not much recent info on mdp, I'll take a closer look at the local boards tomorrow, any recommendations for a hotel that is close to the beach? Looking at going 31 Jan, airfare (909p) is a little less than double the bus fare (460p) , but 50 minutes vs 5-6 hours,
    And I'm pretty sure there is a train as well. No hotel reservations, I stayed at a surfer place 20klms outside of town.

Hotel close to beach in mdp

Not much recent info on mdp, I'll take a closer look at the local boards tomorrow, any recommendations for a hotel that is close to the beach? Looking at going 31 Jan, airfare (909p) is a little less than double the bus fare (460p) , but 50 minutes vs 5-6 hours,

Chica boom in MarDel?

Just curiosity, but has anyone had any recent XP in Mardel, now that the holiday season's in full swing? Or know any chicas who travel down there to work in January? I'm wondering whether the scene picks up down there when the tourists are in town. Went there a couple of years back but in late November and nearly froze on the beach. When it rains it's like someone's turned the hosepipe on. January must be the time to go if you can find a place to stay, it's easy to get to. 5 or 6 hours on the comfortable ejecutivo buses out of Retiro. The Zona Alem is the area to head for bars, restaurants & nightlife. Tried Madahos a couple of times while I was down there but the chica quality was nothing like BA and I didn't go with anyone. Ended up four days without any action but that just meant more cash to spend when I got back to BA. Maybe now you'd see a few 8s or 9s around the clubs?

Same question would apply to Punta del Este in Uruguay, if anyone's been out there this month. Again I went for a short visit a long time back but in February out of season. Rained all day, places were dead and I ended up heading back to Montevideo. But with the high rollers in town in January, wondering if there is a short term chica boom while the money lasts?

BA is a very good city

BA is super, half the pices of Brasil, beatiful womens, you are secure rel to Brazil, the best reasturants in the southern hemisphere. When the jacaranda trees is blossoming in Parliament Square late Nov. To Dec. It is a paradise. But, nothing beats Rio and you can forget anything along the coast (Fortaleza) have tried everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Isola2000
    I had the same intentions as you but it is a shitty city. Spent 2 months betweeen MdP and BA in Nov. Dec. Last year. Normally live in Rio and came to MdP on Nov. 5 last year, rain, winds and 5 degrees (C) Thinking of setting up a new base in MdP since I need beaches. But soon had another thought. Even if you pay double MdP prices in Rio, why on earth to MdP, season is short, girls lousy. The only decent is Madaho in MdP, 500 mtrs from Sheraton. You have lots of apts girls in MdP, they are all ugly, dark and "do not visit". If you like beach life bring a girl from BA and visit Christmas Time to mid Feb.
    Hi Izola!

Does Fortaleza ring any bell to you?

Not like RIO but very similar. Good for a couple of months Nov.-Feb. And much cheaper than RIO.

Thanks

Mar del Plata

I had the same intentions as you but it is a shitty city. Spent 2 months betweeen MdP and BA in Nov. Dec. Last year. Normally live in Rio and came to MdP on Nov. 5 last year, rain, winds and 5 degrees (C) Thinking of setting up a new base in MdP since I need beaches. But soon had another thought. Even if you pay double MdP prices in Rio, why on earth to MdP, season is short, girls lousy. The only decent is Madaho in MdP, 500 mtrs from Sheraton. You have lots of apts girls in MdP, they are all ugly, dark and "do not visit". If you like beach life bring a girl from BA and visit Christmas Time to mid Feb.

Posting Limitations