Thread: Mar del Plata

+ Submit Report
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

What's going on in MDP? Anybody banging local chicas???

I was in MDP over the New Year period.

I think if you want to have a change from BA, it is worth going and spending some time on the beach but perhaps not worth it for mongering purposes only. The main venue is Madaho and there are just a few gems here so if these are taken, you are out of luck for the evening ! This is a small venue so it is best not to expect too much. Of course, there are other sources such as the classifieds (I did not try these).

I stayed at the Costa Galana - excellent rooms but variable service.

I will be staying in Argentina for about 9 days. Is it worth visiting MDP for a couple of days. Is it really nice right now. I heard it is where everyone goes for vacation.
    thanks

Leo,

It is unfortunate that your stay was not all you hoped for. I went there in early August (stayed at the Manantiales as well) and was very satisfied (if you catch my drift). I agree about the view from the Manantiales. Terrific!

The quality of the girls on the Saturday night I was in there was excellant. However, on the Sunday night I was there it was not as good but I still managed to find some good company for the night.

Perhaps the fact that is still the Christmas season has a lot to do with it. I have seen other posts that have said that December is not a good time as many of the chicas are not working then. Having never been there in December (Christmas in particular) I can't say for sure.

Hope you have better luck in BA.

well, i am here at the airport in mdp, waiting for a flight back to b.a., with some extra time as i had to arrive early to change my ticket, so i could depart a day early. yes, i did not find mdp to be all that...

i stayed at the manantiales... can not say i would recommend the place... i had many problems, although the staff was quite friendly and helpful in correcting things, best they could. for example, you only have access to a safe at the desk during a 4 hr period in the a.m. or again in the late afternoon. great view though...

ok, on to an update on what appears in past posts:

taxi from airport to hotel, $12 (all prices in this post are in pesos), subtract say $2 if you stay in the commercial area (near constitution or san martin avenues), add another $2 if you are staying at the sheraton or costa gelana.

I WAS SERIOUSLY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE CHICA QUALITY AT MADAHOS! no entry fee, $15 minimum for visit (that was one agua con gas for me), and very very friendly staff (door, bar). on friday night, i was told that there were 60 girls at the start of the night (midnight). i arrived at 12:15, and i did a rough count of around 40 at about 12:30, so figure the real number was somewhere between as i did not see more than 2-3 taken out. none was an 8 (for me, imho, ymmv, etc). to help guage my rating, know that i live in south beach... or i would consider the hottest b.a. madaho or playwomen girls to be 8s or 9s... maybe at most 5 7s, and a lot of 3-6s. i did not take one out. i returned the next night, saturday, hoping that there would be some different girls. i arrived at midnight sharp, counted 35-40, all the same girls as the night before! left solo again. ...the girls are quite friendly tho... a past post called the place a mini-help (as in the help in rio) - ok, a minor league and lesser quality help if so, imho.

the street that sheraton and madahos are on (they are on the same block) is alem st, and it was chock full of very young partiers from 11p-4a. i had little success with the non-pros, as it was a crowd heavy with 14-19 year-olds. i was told that the 20-25 year-old crowd does not show into town until after next week.

as a general rule, i would have to say if you like a happening place/town, restrict your visit to jan-mar, as other months are sleepy/slow.

ok, i am quite looking forward to being back in b.a. tonight! i will make a larger post there when i have time, most likely when i am back in the monger-unfriendly uuee.

ps- if you have any questions regarding other details, maybe restaurants, shopping, beach, costs, etc - i paid much attention to many different details, so just post your email address and i would be glad to help.

Originally posted by badboy77777
    I know this is a dumm question but does anyone know if you need a visa to argentina coming from the US?
    Not for a short stay like a week or two.

The following info is from the http://www.traveldocs.com site:

U.S. Passport must be valid 3 months beyond intended stay

Tickets and Documents for return or onward travel

No Visa Required for Stay up to 3 Months

Extension Possible for Stay of Further 3 Months (max)

Vaccinations - International Certificate of Vaccination required for Yellow Fever if Arriving from Infected Area within 5 days

I know this is a dumm question but does anyone know if you need a visa to argentina coming from the US?

Ouch!

LA Larry got bit by the love bug!

Hooked up with a 26 year old non-professional chica at a gym in Downtown MDP....She's from BA, about 6 on the scale but with one distinguishing quality (actually 2) she has a tiny waist and huge, real tits that are need of reduction!

At dinner last night she told me that when she loves a man that she will do anything in bed to please him. "anything?" I asked. "ANYTHING!" she confirmed. I almost fell off my chair. It was the dirtiest, non-dirty talk I've ever heard. (Why don't American women understand this subtle art of seduction?!)

No sex yet with her. but she may make me change my travel plans....She's in MDP for the summer....I can afford to be very patient because after dinner I headed straight for you know where.

Madahos--
    And I took home two Domincan girls (neither one was particularly fanastic looking) but they gave the impression (in the bar) of being cock-starved sluts.

Brought them back around 1am. Went through at least 10 condoms as they would not slob the knob without latex. The sex was good, not great.

A Summary for those scoring at home.

Three loads.
    No anal
    Three hours
    300 pesos....

The younger of the two gave me her cell number and said that she would do anal with me if I saw her alone one night.

Funny world!

LAL,

excellent follow up details, thanks.

i'll be back in b.a. on the 29th or 30th, for a few more days/nights before heading back to the homeland - hope we hook up as i'll likely spend some time meeting up with some of the regulars here.

well gentlemen, expect a nice report here after the new years...

leo--

I am heading back to BA on the 26th (flying)

Madahos doesnt charge an entrance fee persay but it amounts to the same thing. You can't leave without buying two drinks or spending 10 pesos. Not that that is ever an issue for me.

All girls ask for 150 pesos for a couple of rounds. Most will accept 100 but then will specify the time limit.

The hat check girl sells condoms.

And the bartender is a very nice dude.

Enjoy the scene--I love the club. And lastly I'll say that the action/chicas vary greatly each night--which I love. THat is--you can always expect to find a gaggle of new girls working each night!

In the words of Saint--life is good!

LAL, could you please give some details on Madajo pricing - how much for:

door
    drinks
    exit fee / chica drinks
    going rate for chicas

BTW, nice story/post - what time did you arrive?

I arrive in MDP Dec-27, staying at Manantiales - will you still be there?

Report #1 from the Manantiales--

Madajos! Madajos! Madajos!

Last night took a cab there from my hotel--3, 4 minute ride--Madajos was packed with about 30 chicas.

I tried my best to gauge every single girl and if the truth be known--20 of them I would rate no better than a 6--though they were young and flashy--the girls here seem to like to wear florescent day-glow colors, oranges, greens--and with their tan skin, they just look sexy...Anyway--as I say, 20 of the 30 chicas I was not interested in but the remaining 10 were great mostly solid 7s, and a handful of 8s. GREAT BODIES, BEAYTIFUL HAIR--the works!

As I was sitting at the bar--I get to talking (in English) to this professional soccer player from Brazil named (i think) Cinque who said he played in Germany. (Since I don't follow Soccer--I hadn't a clue as to whether or not he was legit, but he was throwing cash around like a sailor--and I liked the guy)

Cinque is a bit of lunatic and he would grab a hottie, buy her a drink, and then proceed to give her a thorough frisking right at the bar. Including inspecting their beavers for hair, tatoos, birth scars, etc....The crazy thing is that the girls all submitted to his impromtu exams. I started calling him Dr. Cinque!

Anyway--things continued crazily in this vein and about 1AM I grab a very sexy shorty--another short girl this one around 5 feet high! She was exactly 19 years of age (checked her ID) and she was a cute as a fuckin' button! She looked like a Latina Sandra Bullock--but with grape fruit sized natural tits that were firm!

I say my goodbyes to Cinque and we part fast friends. The cat was deeply upset that I had to take my leave, but then what was I there for if not to bag beaver.

My girl (Lilly) and I stroll into the Manantiales and I am greeted like a visiting dignitary. No ID check for my lovely. No shameful glances by the night clerk. These fellows are royally freindly.

Upstairs Lily truned out to be a disappoinment of sorts. We made out like teenages, DFK for 15 minutes fully clothed. But the rest of the sex was rather boring. Bad oral skills, and she did not like to get slammed in the sack. She spent her time inching away so that I couldn't really bang her too deeply.

I finally asked her to finish me off with a hand job. But even that she did poorly. Frustrated, I made her stop in the midst of the lackluster jerk job, paid her 100 pesos and showed her the door.

I figured that I would be silly to waste an orgasm on a poor performer when I could always summon someone else up from the Newspapers.

So--thats exactly what LA Lawrence does. I pick up the paper and dial up a few numbers until I strike on a place. The phone girl sounds very young and I make it plain that I want a very young Lolita no older than 21 who gives up the cola.

"No problema mi amor!" she says. And literally 17 minutes later a get a knock on the door (the front desk doesn't bother to phone you in advance for some reason) and I open up to discover a skinny blonde about 32 years old. No fat. No tits to speak of but she has tan skin and pierced navel. Morever, she strikes me as a real New Jersey Bar ***** from my days of college at Seton Hall.

She comes in kicks off her shoes and tells me that she thought I was going to be much older because I sounded old on the phone. Turns out she was the one I was speaking to on the phone--she is a freelancer with a 7 year old son.

To make a long story short. We hit the bedroom. She gives exceptional head. Yes--indeed a fantastic hummer and she handled the shlong like she has one of her own. A consumate professional dick sucker. She should give courses in it. That's how great she slobs the knob.

I throw on a condom and bang in various positions before finally taking a "stab" at her rear end. She reaches over for her own lube and then gives me the okay to continue. I slide it in and proceed to hammer to stuffing out of her anus. Ironically she made more noise when I was jamming her beaver. And the fact that she doesn't even seem to feel me--makes me a tad miffed--I want her to emote a little--I want to hear her squeel in pain/pleasure from this anal throbbing that I am applying. But she's a silent as clam. So I flip her over onto her back and now--face to face--but still in her ass--I start in full bore and really deliver it. All out, no holds barred ass f-ing. Now she starts to hum. And the craziest thing happens. The girl has an orgasm. This is the very first time of my taking girls in the ass that one actually had a real live orgasm (I'd estimate that over the last 20 years of huming--I've canned about 20-25 girls--none of which ever orgasmed!)

Go figure..

Oh yeah-- the damege for 2 hours of fun.

70 pesos!

More later.

Badboy. A suggestion: use a web site for airfare from California to Buenos Aires (EZE) and Mayra (see links) for travel and lodging in Mar del Plata. Try www.carbone-travel.com or www.travelbuzz.net for low airfare from the US to EZE. www.despegar.com is another good site with some really low specials from time to time, usually from MIA.

Enjoy.

I will be visiting Mar Del Plata next month, and was wondering how much is the average airfair from California and the average hotel prices there. Oh by the way awsome report KAVA!!!

Saint & James Bond--

Saint--
    I'll try to email you today or manana. (My only email account is tied to my job and I know for a fact that all emails are scrutinized--so even though I trust you--i don't trust my firm--therefore I need to set up a yahoo account first, but I will--I'm just a lazy, scattered bastard!)

Regarding MDP---lemme be perfectly clear because my enthusiasm for the place might oversell it. I find it to be an incredibly fun place if viewed as an excursion away from the BA scene. That is, if you have 21 days to spend in Argentina--I would stay 5-7 days in Mar Del Plata and the rest of my nights would be in Buenos Aires.

If you have only 7 days to spend in BA--I would think very carefully about jetting down to MDP--for only 2 nights. It might not be worth it.
    I'm at a point now, where I like to enjoy myself in a place. And the hassle of travel and airports and checking into hotels, etc--just isn't worth it--unless I am going to be spending at least 5 days in a given destination.

So--I kinda suggest only hitting MDP as part of a longer vacation. Its not so overwhelmingly, amazingly different (or better) than BA as to be worth shooting down for a two night jaunt.

There are 50xs as many clubs in BA and 1000x as many chicas...I'd hate for any of my fellow mongers to jet down to MDP and then complain or feel disappointed because there is only one quality hobby club (madajos).

[ALTHOUGH--Madajos is pretty dam great since the girls have great attitudes, the prices are substantially lower than Blacks and Playwoman, and there's a damn beach scene for daytime fun]

Anyway--I'm off to MDP right now to avoid the huge demonstration on Friday. Rumor is that the protestors are going to be paid to get violent so as to effectuate the fall of the current president. Who knows what's going to happen? I rather think nothing, not in Recoleta anyway, but I'd rather chase chicas in MDP then deal with a potential state of siege.

Jamesbond--

When I was in MDP last March, the MDP Film Festival was in full swing. Truthfully, it wasn't that amazing. The budget last year was slashed to the bone and apparently was a pale imitation of years past. This year will probably be worse--if it happens at all. My two-cents is that its probably not worth building a trip around.

Posting Limitations