Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    This a family residence, not a Privado.
    That stopped you?

H. Yrigoyen 2728

This a family residence, not a Privado.

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    I spent last weekend in MdP, here's a summary:

P4P.

As written in previous posts, MdP is full of excellent private houses (privados) Here is a short list of privados.

H. Yrigoyen 2728

Casa de Tranies

3123 Rawson.

Yes, it was very dark, but IT looked like Mick Jagger.

Scratch this place off the List.

He called me an asshole as I left.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsider
    I arrived by taxi to 3123, which is a house in a residential area. I had the taxi wait in front, as you cannot tell if the apartment is open. The door was open to a vestibule with a door bell, and I was immediately greeted at the door and invited into a very dark Lobby. Due to the extreme darkness the eyes require 5 minutes to adjust. Caution: darkness can lower your guard and senses. After chatting with a service provider for a couple minutes, my roving hands soon discovered, to my dismay, a "package". I immediately stated that I was here for a women and demanded a change of personnel. This greatly offended the "welcomer", but after some persistence, I got my message across. A switch to a young lady was made and a very pleasant time was had at Ar100 per hour. The young lady locked the door and was very apologetic for the misunderstanding. Her service was very attentive and energetic. Without seeing other apartments, I would not repeat at 3123

Wrong Address

Nice report, but no such address. There are a few others on Rawson.

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    BAD APPLE.

I should mention that I had a scary experience in the good monger zone. Just having arrived to MdP on Friday afternoon, I went out to get some tail. I had a long inventory of privados from prior visits, some of which I included in my aforementioned list. Most of these places have been around for years, but obviously some places close or change. This particular privado was on approx Rawson 2400. I walked in about 5pm (didn't call before going) and immediately didn't like the place. It was way too dark and the decor seemed satanic. I was taken to the presentation room and couldn't see anything. The madam asked me "what do you want, girls?" That was a very ominous sign - what the hell else would I be looking for? A couple girls (I guess, I couldn't see jack) came in and I said that I needed more light. Then the apparent ringleader appeared, whom I assume was also on the program. It was a mean and rather large transvestite. I told it that I couldn't see anything and it was very annoyed. It said fine, we'll make the presentations in the bathroom where there is light. At this point I was ready to make a run for it. After huffing and puffing, it asked me what the problem was. I mentioned the light again and also said, as tactfully as possible, that I like places with girls, ALL of them girls. It became irate and called me an "estupido barbaro" (more or less a fuxcking idiot) I told it that it was right, I am a fuxcking idiot, and I luckily made it out the door, which it slammed hard upon my escape. I'm sure I would have avoided this by calling first. Clearly, this place changed its target market. I've never had something like this happen in MdP. The few times I walked into a privado and didn't select a chica, the madam apologized and told me to come back later when there would be more chicas. That said, don't be alarmed if you enter one of the privados and the "madam" is a guy (not a transvestite) I've been to many privados in MdP in which a guy was in charge. It's normal there.

reat Post Bucanero.

A few friends and I spent some quality time in MDP this past week. Beaches amazing especially Abracadabra--highly recommend for viewing--maybe get lucky--chicas very friendly to turistas.

We found 2 other good places, not on the lists:

San Luis 2751, is a good quality Casa---some of the girls here are brought in at the Sheratin but for double the price, 150 ps. For 45 min is normal at the Casa or 3-400p at the room. I prefer to see before I pay and at half the cost. Try Paula.

11 de Sept. At Riocka (not sure of spelling) but most cab drivers know as they get commission, has some 20 to 30 chicas all young and most Paraguayan. Its a bit dark in there so ask the bartender to turn the lights on or bring a lighter or small flashlight. Had a great session for 150p 1 hour--used every minute. Hotel next door for 50p / hr. Loved it Chica was 19 and experienced. Must of started very early.

Good Luck and Enjoy as we only live once.

Tank Not M T

Mar Del Plata update - December 2007

Last December, I spent a week in MDP (Mar Del Puta) mainly for mongering and hanging out on the beach. December is quite a good time to visit MDP. The weather is already fine but the big crowds of BA Have not yet arrived, so there is still a good selection of affordable hotel rooms. I stayed at the 'Traful' hotel, which is downtown and well situated between most of the casas and the beach. It is quite far from Madahos but I don't like nocturnos anyway.

I noticed a few things about the casas in MDP that are different from most casas in BA.

- They are usually in single houses in residential areas - no doormen.

- The flyers that guys hand you in the shopping streets always mention the full address of the place (in BA It is mostly only the phone number)

- In many casas, visitors are being directed to very dark rooms (black light only) where you are supposed to make your choice. Beware of these places because they've got something to hide! Sometimes, it is transvestites but in most cases it is just old and ugly women.

Several casas in MDP may have the same owners as those with the same name in BA. I'm not sure about this, but it would not surprise me because I noticed similarities in styling and approach of customers. Many girls move to MDP in Jan. And Feb. Just following their customers from BA.

The top casas in MDP are (as far as I could see):

El Cielo / Las Diosas. This is a group consisting of 3 casas, which have the same owner(s) Addresses are:

- Castelli 3133
    - San Martin 3113
    - Falucho 2629

Most of the girls in these casas are young and good looking. They can be compared to the girls you find in the 200 peso / hour range in be. A. In MDP, rates are 150-180/ hour on the above mentioned 3 addresses. At Castelli 3133, the mamasan quoted me 180 per hour, but I suspected her of gringo pricing. On the other two addresses, I was being quoted 150/ hour. Probably still gringo pricing, but less severely. Fucked one girl in San Martin and another in Falucho. Both were really friendly but no BBBJ available. DFK was provided.

Second top casa I found in MDP is also a group:
    - 20 de Septiembre 1317 (La Gestoria)
    - Espana 1214
    Also a bunch of good-looking girls in these two places. I had two sessions with a hot Paraguyana in La Gestoria. Both times, she jumped me like a wild animal: DFK, DT, BBBJ. She has a great body too. I'm not sure about her name but I think that it was Estephania.

A third good one was the casa on Las Heras 2259 PB A. This one is in an appartment building but the casa is on the ground floor and the mamasan opens the door to let you in. There were three pretty girls when I visited. I chose Daniela because her face and body reminded me of the young Terry Hatcher. However, her attitude sucked. CBJ only and she even refused to kiss and tried to make me cum as soon as possible. Well, too bad for her that I'm not as fast as Superman. Damage was 150 pesos for one hour.

I visited many other places, most of them pretty awful and some of them o.k. Here are a few addresses:

-Sarmiento 2816 (tel. 451-6323); Open 24 hours. Near the bus station.
    -Salta 2027 (tel. 493-8083); The lowest tariff mentioned on their flyer is 10 pesos. I can't imagine what you get for that much. Probably very low-end.

Castelli 2889 (tel. 491-4674); 'Four girls ready to do anything' according to their flyer.
    Rivadavia 2631 Piso 4 (tel. 491-8997). On the flyer: 'you can get off twice for 30 pesos'. In 10 minutes?

- Rawson 2598 esq. Cordoba. (tel., 492-1362). I had a nice Paraguyana in this place. Good attitude but she smelled of boose. Costs: 70 pesos for 30 min.
    - Alvarado 301 (tel. 486-3951) 'Sol y Luna' close to Av. Alem; 24 hours
    - Rivadavia 2652 1F (tel. 493-5200 / 496-1010) 'New Center'; 24 hours
    - Brown 2655 (tel. 493-7748); 24 hours
    - Santiago del Estero 3127 (tel. 496-3206 / 495-5983); 24 hours
    - 9 de Julio 2615 (tel. 493-5757) 'Placer y Relax'; website: www.laconejita.com.ar

- San Martin 3462 Dept.1 (tel. 476-1151) 'Cleopatra'
    - Avellaneda 2078 (tel. 494-2414) 'La Putanesca'
    - Dean Funes 1208 (tel. 473-8086); 24 hours.
    - Colon 3465 (tel. 491-3264) Prices start with 10 pesos. Two girls for 30 pesos. One drink free. I went there but did not indulge - only older fat women here.

- Rawson 1457 (tel. 451-0312); 24 hours.
    - Brown 3283 (tel. 494-5327 / 492-2630) 24 hours. Entirely horrible place: very dark room and only old women (50+) The mamasan claimed that there would be younger girls later but I didn't go back.

Someone also handed me a flyer for a 'nocturno': La Recova. This one has shows on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, starting midnight. Address is: Champagnat 2520 (tel. 478-8685) I never went there but if you like these places, it may be worth a visit.

Forgot to mention in my earlier post.

There is a website for MdP, www.laconejita.com.ar.

It dispalys a lot of girls, all of them in apartments, so when you go you have a wider selection.

I have never had a bad experience in MDP.

Agree with Moore.

Spent a lot of time in MdP in Nov. and early Dec. (low season)

For non pros, Jazz on the seafront in the Alem part of MDP beats everything in BA.

Fridays best.

Madahos in MDP as good as BA, Wed to Fridays

Must be at the Madaho's MDP, but what do we know. We are just novice mongers unlike super pro Moore.

Or may me our standards are way above Moore's.

DWC

Where is the professional mongers school?

Mar del Plata may not be for novice mongers/players. For professionals, however, it does not get any better than MDP.

Yeah, I was picturing lots of hot beach babes- not.

Jabone,

I went to some houses in MDP and my experiences were just like the

One you had.

Extremely dark rooms, couldn't see anything! Girls look like travestis

Haha. I was out of those places before the presentation was over!

After 3 strikes I gave up, and took a taxi to Sobremonte, a

Megaclub with lots of non-pros.

MDP is not the best place to monger from personal experience.

DWC

Casita Azul

Went to Casita Azul, very dirty dark place, sit in a very dark room with purple lights along with a couple of local 'kids', girls didn't seem too friendly, even at 90 pesos an hour I wouldn't touch anything here. IMHO

Madahos in MDP and Casita Azul

Madahos was a bit crowded last night. Unfortunately the extra numbers were all men. Same Chicas, but most of the decent one's (above 7) were gone by 1 AM. Some of them started to comeback around 3 AM. I left without pulling anyone out. Took a cab to Casita Azul (thank you Bahia) This place was quite busy at that time. 8 chicas and 10 or so guys sitting around in the "viewing room". I picked a 22 yr old, Salina (aka Damia) with a hot body and an OK face. 90 pesos for one hour. Service was above average but not great. Attitude was quite friendly. She was more interested in learning english than having sex, but I don't blame her. CBJ and Sexo were offered. Other items were not on the menu. May be YMMV

Posting Limitations