Thread: The Governor of South Carolina in BA

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Big Travel Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    This incident is no more relevant to his ability to govern the State of South Carolina that the Monica Lewinsky incident was to Bill Clinton's ability to be President of the United States.

Jackson
    The sex part yes, but the fact that he went AWOL (his staff, wife and family did not know where he was) around Fathers day (his sons could not see him) does reflect on poorly on his judgement and how he governs. The National Guard Soldiers in his state that he commands would be subjected to disciplinary actions had they done the same thing.

I'm SURE he did some happy hunting down there.

Argentina girls woke unbridled passions!

Gygy

Monger?

Upon further review,.

"South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford says he "crossed lines" with a handful of women other than his mistress—but never had sex with them."

That makes two of us.

"Sanford said the casual encounters happened outside the U. S. while he was married but before he met Chapur."

Hmmm.

"Sanford said the casual encounters happened outside the U. S. While he was married but before he met Chapur, on trips to "blow off steam" with male friends."

Hmmm. Places like Brazil, Bs As. Maybe Amsterdam or Thailand, too? Does "blow off steam" translates to "bust a nut" This is the big red flag in the article, maybe I am just too jaded.

"their first meeting in 2001 at an open-air dance spot in Uruguay"

Hmmm. Where I come from, that's called trolling. I believe Newport qualifies as an "open-beer dance spot"

"There was some kind of connection from the very beginning,"

I have noticed that with ladies in Bs As, the connection is usually in the pelvic region.

The guy has taste

Check out the Red State Update's take on Gov. Sanford and the meaning of Argentine pussy. These guys are great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHiaR...t=1246181298.2

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    Argentine businessman the source of the leaked emails.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/27/us...ef=global-home

Seems this whoar was two timing the Governor with an Argentine and when the Argentine found out, he hacked into her account and leaked the emails to the tabloids.

Regards,

BM.
    This is like watching a NHL game or NASCAR race. You're just waiting for the next fight or crash because you know it's going to happen.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by El Alamo
    Apparently, the National Enquirer has a photo of the Argentine Bombshell and the Gov. The Argentine Bombshell is a blond, apparently speaks good English and has history of breaking the hearts of American mongers.

In the photo with the Gov and the blond Argentine Bombshell is a very distingushed middle aged gentleman holding a bottle of Beefeater.

Could this be Miss Sol?

And who is the distinguished middle aged gentleman with the bottle of Beefeater?
    Even Exon got a chuckel out of this one.

Thanks.

Exon

And The Plot Thickens

Argentine businessman the source of the leaked emails.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/27/us...ef=global-home

Seems this whoar was two timing the Governor with an Argentine and when the Argentine found out, he hacked into her account and leaked the emails to the tabloids.

Regards,

BM.

Tan

If we could check out their tan lines, we surely would know.

IT is el lambiscon!

Send me the link asap!

Quote Originally Posted by El Alamo
    Apparently, the National Enquirer has a photo of the Argentine Bombshell and the Gov. The Argentine Bombshell is a blond, apparently speaks good English and has history of breaking the hearts of American mongers.

In the photo with the Gov and the blond Argentine Bombshell is a very distingushed middle aged gentleman holding a bottle of Beefeater.

Could this be Miss Sol?

And who is the distinguished middle aged gentleman with the bottle of Beefeater?

Could this be Miss Sol ???

And who is the distinguished middle aged gentleman with the bottle of Beefeater ????

Video of Mistress

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/vi...-chapur-video/

Quote Originally Posted by Yujin
    Although there are pictures of a woman named "Maria" on the website, from what I've read, her true identity is still unknown since the Governor never revealed her last name or her occupation and several women named Maria live at that address.

When Maria's identity is finally revealed, her life may never be the same. The Governor's wife gets sympathy from most people. The "other woman" usually gets trashed and seen as a threat to other women as a home wrecker.

Maria's identity?

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    She looks pretty "Porkie" to me, but I'll bet she can fuck.

Exon
    Although there are pictures of a woman named "Maria" on the website, from what I've read, her true identity is still unknown since the Governor never revealed her last name or her occupation and several women named Maria live at that address.

When Maria's identity is finally revealed, her life may never be the same. The Governor's wife gets sympathy from most people. The "other woman" usually gets trashed and seen as a threat to other women as a home wrecker.

Support a Fellow Mongerer

He was said to be a potential contender in the next presidential election. If he survives, we should all pledge to vote for a guy who has the same interests.

If his wife divorces him I claim first dibs. I'd marry her myself so I can get free tools (her family owns Skil).

PS: Was he a member of this board? Maybe we can recruit him.
    Last edited by BA Luvr; 06-26-09 at 00:35. Reason: added comment

Posting Limitations