Thread: Non-Hispanic women?

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Md2000
    Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot
    This is my friend from Brasil.

She speak perfect english and french.

Is a famous model in Argentina and not cheap!
    How much Peso's is "Not Cheap" Gysell.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    Very nice. How expensive is "not cheap?"
    Just Fuck Her Boys!

TL. A little drunk TL but still TL!

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot
    More pictures
    Very nice. How expensive is "not cheap?"

Brazilian girl

More pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5447-copy.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   DSC_0253.JPG‎  

Hi dear

This is my friend from Brasil.

She speak perfect english and french.

Is a famous model in Argentina and not cheap!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5564-copy.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Poland and so on.

Exon
    Or Barcelona.

That said, I didn't find a semi-pro Salteņa of Polish origin La Cabaņa one night. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Md2000
    Thanks for the replies. I kinda figured itd be tough to find blacks / asians but I figured I'd give it a try.

Any reccomendations on Dominican / Brazilian / etc Blacks?
    If you're interested in Dominicans, why not just go to the D. R. The exchange rate there is 36 to 1 US. Its far more dangerous if you don't go to one of the resort type areas, but I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for anywhere in that place.

Thanks for the replies. I kinda figured itd be tough to find blacks / asians but I figured I'd give it a try.

Any reccomendations on Dominican / Brazilian / etc Blacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckinup
    Tejano,

Where does one look for the Polish & Ukrainians & other Eastern Euro girls in be. A.

Thanks for sharing!
    Maybe not so much BA but there are entire communities of Germans, Poles, etc. In other parts of the country.

Northern border near Brazil, Missiones, etc.

My ¨best ¨girl is Italian and Yugoslavian.

Real Blonde with electric blue-green eyes!

Awesome!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    You will have very limited choices.

Asians- Your chance of scoring an Asian chica are ZERO!

It will never happen. They do not mix or work with anyone other than an Asian.

You may find a Peruvian chica that looks oriental but that will be a needle in the haystack trick.

TL
    There's a girl on Baires Girls named Aly (or Ali, can't remember) who fits that description of looking oriental. Whether she is or not. Well, I'll have to tell you on my next trip down there.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buckinup
    Tejano,

Where does one look for the Polish & Ukrainians & other Eastern Euro girls in be. A.

Thanks for sharing!
    Poland and so on.

Exon

Tejano,

Where does one look for the Polish & Ukrainians & other Eastern Euro girls in B. A. ?

Thanks for sharing!

Africa would be your best bet!

Although I love Latinas. I was curious if it's possible to find any non Hispanic women in BA? Preferably black but I wouldn't mind checking out Asian or white women either.
    You will have very limited choices.

Blacks - You can find an abundance of Dominican-Blacks and a small handful of Brazilian-Blacks.

Asians- Your chance of scoring an Asian chica are ZERO!

It will never happen. They do not mix or work with anyone other than an Asian.

You may find a Peruvian chica that looks oriental but that will be a needle in the haystack trick.

White Girls - Lots of Italian, Ukranian, Polish and Yugoslavian chicas if you know where to look or what to look for.

Don't come here looking for non-Spanish-Blacks. There are'nt any unless they are pure non-Hispanic-Brazilain-Blacks that came here from Africa (500) years ago!

There are however some Senegalese males that sell fake watches if that will work for you!

TL

Depends on your definition of hispanic

Although I love Latinas. I was curious if it's possible to find any non Hispanic women in BA? Preferably black but I wouldn't mind checking out Asian or white women either.
    My understanding, confirmed by my experiences, is that Argentina is a primarily caucasian country. I would expect that most Argies do not consider themselves to be hispanic except in the original definition which, indicates a relationship to Hispania. The US definition has bastardized this term and often erroneously includes Brazil, decidedly not Spanish, which in common usage usually means Puerto Rican, Mexicans and dark-skinned south americans.

Most of the chicas in Bs As are white and latina at the very same time. However, there are many beautiful non-caucasian women in Bs As, both Argentinian and foreign, ranging from light brown to quite dark. For example, Luciana Love is a charming, well-spoken (ingles why espagnola) Portena with a banging body which happens to be stunningly clad in beautiful brown (flawless) skin.

If you go to one of the biloches, you will see chicas of many different origins and likely many beauties amongst them. I have no experience with any asian chicas in Bs As, however, I believe that there is a thread on the subject.

Non-Hispanic women?

Posting Limitations