This blog is moderated by Seismo
    Lucia and Priscilla on Unicas.com, the new website, used to work at http://www.ciudadmasajes.com.ar/site...ic/app/chicas/ which is the Nations Hotel place on Corrientes. Unicas may be a broader site than just a single apartment.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Closed?

IGetAround says this place is closed.

Will someone please call and find out.

The web page works, but is not the same as the old one.

http://www.puertomaderohot.com/

Thanks.

San Martin 955, piso 1 Apt C still open?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    San Martin 955, piso 1 Apt C, at Marcelo T. Alvear. 6 Chicas. Prices: Conventional 200p 30 min. 250 hour, Completo 300p, Take out 350p. Tel: 4515-0713, 4311-1975. Hours: 24/7.

http://www.vanidosasvip.com.ar/index2.php

http://www.puertomaderohot.com/index2.php
    Is this place still open and is it worth it? I don't really speak spanish and first time in Argentina. Are there people that speak english there? Pretty close to my hotel. What should I expect? Do they understand thihngs like BBBJ etc?

San Martin 955, piso 1 Apt C.

Are these the girls there?

http://www.puertomaderohot.com/index2.php[/QUOTE]

Update. Moved to

San Martin 955, piso 1 Apt C, at Marcelo T. Alvear. 6 Chicas. Prices: Conventional 200p 30 min. 250 hour, Completo 300p, Take out 350p. Tel: 4515-0713, 4311-1975. Hours: 24/7. http://www.vanidosasvip.com.ar/index2.php http://www.puertomaderohot.com/index2.php

Hot Action

Guys:

I keep getting this every night, but I am home, Please will some one check this out. This may be the new hot chica spot.

Gee, I know someone that just lives a few blocks away, on San Martin. Some long hair hippy.

http://www.puertomaderohot.com/boletin.html

New or Moved?

25 de Mayo 786, piso 12 Apt 77, at Córdoba. 6 Chicas. Prices: 200p 30 min., 250 hour, +50p Cola, Take out 350p. Tel: 4894-0967, 4314-5374. Hours: 24/7. http://www.vanidosasvip.com.ar/index2.php http://www.puertomaderohot.com/index2.php

The old phone number does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    At Córdoba. 6 Chicas. Prices: 250p 30 min. 300 hour +50p Cola, Take out 350p. Tel: 4894-0872. Hours: 24. Sunday? http://www.puertomaderohot.com/index2.php
    It works on Sunday too but really not worth it as Sunday they just have the "left -overs".

Best bet is to go on weekdays there, between 11 am to 8pm.

25 de Mayo 786, piso 9 Apt. 58

At Córdoba. 6 Chicas. Prices: 250p 30 min. 300 hour +50p Cola, Take out 350p. Tel: 4894-0872. Hours: 24. Sunday? http://www.puertomaderohot.com/index2.php

Things to like about Argentina (in preparation)

Quote Originally Posted by Argento
    You are due here any day soon judging by your posted intent. Think hard and deeply on my question that I posed to you and to which there has been no response. You are the protagonist that is prepared to criticise my posts and me directly, advising where and why I should live and what I can and cannot post. In the absence of a response, I guess we will have to assume that you cannot offer a positive reply in favour of your argument.

I off on a 2 week sabatical tomorrow. A chance to experience some commonsense and eat something apart from the 3 P's.

Argento
    Fear not Argento. Your challenge has got me thinking. A considered reply will be forthcoming in due course, but not posted on this Puerto Madero thread where it will surely get lost. I think I'll call it "ten things to like about Argentina", but who knows there may be a lot more!

Have a nice sabatical. I am sure you've earned it.

All the best.

Lysander

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander
    This business of getting a knock on the half an hour into a one hour session is not confined to this privado, although I have found it generally more of a problem in low-end places. Although I am generally in favour of privados, this can really kill the experience for me. Do you think it happens at less busy times? Does it depend on the receptionista who happens to be on duty at the time, or is management policy?

I think your suggestion of the take out option is a good one, but even here you'll probably find that the girl has to ring into the privado when she arrives at your place, and will receive a 'time is up' reminder on her mobile well before your time is up. Still it might be worth trying I guess if the girls are good.

With respect to your PS, you are over-reacting a bit. As I have already said in a previous post, my question about price discrepancy was not intended as a slight on your mongering skills, merely a minor clarification. Sadly, your decision to take revenge by not posting your experiences at other privados is misdirected. I already know my way around the p4p scene in BA. I speak Spanish, I have plenty of time on my hands to do my own research following up on internet sites, local XP boards, phoning up about ads in Clarin, or visiting boliches. However, other forum readers who are less familiar with the privado scene, especially those who don't speak any spanish, and who may only be visiting here for a short time, will surely miss your excellent first hand accounts.

Lysander
    Lysander:-)

I was just sulking!

I will of course, post more first hand accounts.

I have got helluva lot of information from AP and I try to do my bit by posting detailed reports for other new mongers.

Thanks Jackson for this wonderful forum. Thanks AP senior mongers.

P.S : I think because of a long weekend, the following Tuesday had many local horny guys wanting to fuck and hence forth a long que and the privado getting very busy. I guess, when they have business waiting for them, they would rather throw you out as they already have your money.

Anyway overall , I liked the chicas there ( beauty after all lies in the eyes of the beholder) plus you can check their website for the pictures of the girls available. 300 P is a little high end but then thats how things can be at times.

Nothing to make a fuss over.

I introduced another AP member to this privado a week ago.

I had a hot tall blond that time around.

They charge $ 250 pesos an hour. Another $ 50 pesos if you want cola.

Nothing all that exciting. Out of all the girls on their site, I would say 2-3 are good looking in person, the rest were just average or below average.

Regards,

BM

Short timing

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Have continued to have some great sex here with various chicas.

CIM, COF, cola, whatever you want!

Only thing, they tend to cheat on time.

So at time of paying the money, show the mamasan the time. By actually showing her the time.

Last time, I was there I got a knock in the room after 25 minutes! The chica though was providing excellent sex actually wore her clothes and went away. Then I explained to her in my mediocre Spanish that I still have 35 mins! She came back, removed her clothes and started again but overall kept getting knocked on the door all the time.

I was Furious!

Mamasan tried hard to convince me that she was right and I miscalculated the time.

So be forewarned. Show them the watch when giving money.

The place had like 8-12 guys WAITING to fuck! I could see them and they could see me as there was no place left to hide me or them! The long que made it look like a 60 peso privado and not a 300/350 peso one! However, I guess they are charging for the quality of sex and the looks of the girls.

And the reason, why they were desperate to have me off in 15 mins.

Every time I went there, there were like 6-7 chicks, all 7s,8s and 9s.

Every time, excellent sex - 10/10.

Enjoy.

But be careful on the time aspect OR pay the full fee of 350 pesos (it includes cola) and call them home and be the boss!

P. S: BTW, I have stopped reporting on the other privados, I have been visiting lately lest I may be accused that I have been paying more and making it tough for other non-locals.
    This business of getting a knock on the half an hour into a one hour session is not confined to this privado, although I have found it generally more of a problem in low-end places. Although I am generally in favour of privados, this can really kill the experience for me. Do you think it happens at less busy times? Does it depend on the receptionista who happens to be on duty at the time, or is management policy?

I think your suggestion of the take out option is a good one, but even here you'll probably find that the girl has to ring into the privado when she arrives at your place, and will receive a 'time is up' reminder on her mobile well before your time is up. Still it might be worth trying I guess if the girls are good.

With respect to your PS, you are over-reacting a bit. As I have already said in a previous post, my question about price discrepancy was not intended as a slight on your mongering skills, merely a minor clarification. Sadly, your decision to take revenge by not posting your experiences at other privados is misdirected. I already know my way around the p4p scene in BA. I speak Spanish, I have plenty of time on my hands to do my own research following up on internet sites, local XP boards, phoning up about ads in Clarin, or visiting boliches. However, other forum readers who are less familiar with the privado scene, especially those who don't speak any spanish, and who may only be visiting here for a short time, will surely miss your excellent first hand accounts.

Lysander

Buy A Stop Watch!

Bring a fucking stop watch and click it in the ****'s face when the clothes come off!

Done deal!

TL

Lysander. No reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Argento
    You obviously read selectively. For me not being scammed during the day is a positive experience. But this is your party. Tell us, on the QT if you want, the superior aspects of Buenos Aires. You have no need to note the chica situation; we take that as a given. But truly; What else?

Argento
    You are due here any day soon judging by your posted intent. Think hard and deeply on my question that I posed to you and to which there has been no response. You are the protagonist that is prepared to criticise my posts and me directly, advising where and why I should live and what I can and cannot post. In the absence of a response, I guess we will have to assume that you cannot offer a positive reply in favour of your argument.

I off on a 2 week sabatical tomorrow. A chance to experience some commonsense and eat something apart from the 3 P's.

Argento

Have continued to have some great sex here with various chicas.

CIM, COF, cola, whatever you want!

Only thing, they tend to cheat on time.

So at time of paying the money, show the mamasan the time. By actually showing her the time.

Last time, I was there I got a knock in the room after 25 minutes! The chica though was providing excellent sex actually wore her clothes and went away. Then I explained to her in my mediocre Spanish that I still have 35 mins! She came back, removed her clothes and started again but overall kept getting knocked on the door all the time.

I was Furious!

Mamasan tried hard to convince me that she was right and I miscalculated the time.

So be forewarned. Show them the watch when giving money.

The place had like 8-12 guys WAITING to fuck! I could see them and they could see me as there was no place left to hide me or them! The long que made it look like a 60 peso privado and not a 300/350 peso one!!!!! However, i guess they are charging for the quality of sex and the looks of the girls.

And the reason, why they were desperate to have me off in 15 mins.

Every time I went there, there were like 6-7 chicks, all 7s,8s and 9s.

Every time, excellent sex - 10/10.

Enjoy.

But be careful on the time aspect OR pay the full fee of 350 pesos ( it includes cola) and call them home and be the boss!

P.S : BTW, I have stopped reporting on the other privados, I have been visiting lately lest I may be accused that I have been paying more and making it tough for other non-locals.

Posting Limitations