This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

All TRUE and All GOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    La Cabrera.

Cabrera 5099 (corner of Thames) one block from Cordoba.

4 381 - 7002 * RESERVATIONS *

Came here recently with Water-Boy a few weeks ago and then a few days ago.

An EXCELLENT steak house with the BEST presentation of your food that I have seen in a steak house.

The ¨ cubierto ¨ is $11.50 per person but you get (6) side-orders plus the usual breads and bread sticks!

Things like caramalized onions, mashed garlic potatoes, mashed squash, creamed mushrooms, minced olives, pureed pears, etc.

ALL INCLUDED with your meal!

My entraņa was perfectly under cooked! Raw Baby!

The portions are so big that the menu suggest that you split the main courses!

(1) portion of chorizo is enough for two people as a starter. ($18.00 p)

Entraņa - $44.00. (3) large slabs of meat.

Lomo - $63.00 400 grams.

Rib Eye - $57.00 400 grams.

Kobe Beef - $79.00 500 grams! You can share this with a date and you will be just fine.

Bife de Choriza - $49.00 400 grams.

Etc, etc.

Nice selection of the usual desserts and they bring you a free glass of champagne when your finished.

So it's not a Budget resto but it's EXCELLENT!

A (10) minute bus ride from EXCEDRA and your there one block from the restaurant.

Highly Recommended!

TL.

P. S - You should call to make reservations if you want to dine during regular Argie dinning hours!
    La Cabrera is the always the first place and the last place I eat at when I hit up Buenos Aires!

Amen

TL is right on. It's the most impressive steak house I've ever seen. And I used to live in Texas too.

La Cabrera (Cabrera 5099)

La Cabrera.

Cabrera 5099 (corner of Thames) one block from Cordoba.

4 381 - 7002 * RESERVATIONS *

Came here recently with Water-Boy a few weeks ago and then a few days ago.

An EXCELLENT steak house with the BEST presentation of your food that I have seen in a steak house.

The ¨ cubierto ¨ is $11.50 per person but you get (6) side-orders plus the usual breads and bread sticks!

Things like caramalized onions, mashed garlic potatoes, mashed squash, creamed mushrooms, minced olives, pureed pears, etc.

ALL INCLUDED with your meal!

My entraņa was perfectly under cooked! Raw Baby!

The portions are so big that the menu suggest that you split the main courses!

(1) portion of chorizo is enough for two people as a starter. ($18.00 p)

Entraņa - $44.00. (3) large slabs of meat.

Lomo - $63.00 400 grams.

Rib Eye - $57.00 400 grams.

Kobe Beef - $79.00 500 grams! You can share this with a date and you will be just fine.

Bife de Choriza - $49.00 400 grams.

Etc, etc.

Nice selection of the usual desserts and they bring you a free glass of champagne when your finished.

So it's not a Budget resto but it's EXCELLENT!

A (10) minute bus ride from EXCEDRA and your there one block from the restaurant.

Highly Recommended!

TL.

P. S - You should call to make reservations if you want to dine during regular Argie dinning hours!

Posting Limitations