As one of the oldies here I just searched and noticed that no one has ever mentioned this little gem of a resturant downtown one of my favorites when I used to eat out downtown all the time. Very much the mix of the classic old fashioned Buenos Aires resturant that used to be everywhere (attentive waiters, good food, very reasonable pricing and and large choice of meals on the menu) It is now finshed its third renovation since I first ate there the fried squid (calamares fritos) ordered for me by my dad for the first time in my life in 1972. I was 21) The Papas Souffle are as good a puffed french fry you will ever get and the pancakes al Rhum with ice cream or dulce de leche or whipped creme cooked in the rhuma t your table is as good as old fashioned argentine deserts can get. From bife to pastas this place knows what it means to make very nice meals. Especially you guys only here for a short time. A late lunch since it is not the fanciest place although I enjoy dinner there might be the way to enjoy, And by the way your pocket won't feel it as they are extremely reasonable.

Enjoy